Bondage Escape Game -- Lia's Greatest Fan

Aelie

since it's been a week or so since i finished the game, i'll post the ending list.  beware though, spoilers for how to obtain every ending:

#1: "An Unwise Decision" 266 words (Remove the [Piece of Metal] before removing your shoes)
#2: "Hung Out to Dry" 353 words (Use the [Hooks] to remove your [Armbinder] at any time before getting the ladder)
#3: "A Simple Mistake" 414 words (Try to use the [Key from Sill] on anything before you get your [Gag] off)
#4: "A Big Crash (Variant A)" 685 words (Try to use the [Hooks inside Cabinet] before moving the [Tools])
#5: "A Big Crash (Variant B)" 803 words (Try to use the [Hooks inside Cabinet] on your [Armbinder] at any time)
#6: "An Easy Target" 1345 words (Try to escape while you have [Armbinder] and [Gag] still on)
#7: "A Rebellion Extinguished" 2361 words (Try to escape while you have [Armbinder] still on)
#8: "An Uphill Battle (Variant A)" 2452 words (Try to escape while you have [Harness] and [Collar] still on)
#9: "An Uphill Battle (Variant B)" 2284 words (Try to escape while you have [Collar] still on)
#10: "A Stimulating Experience" 1684 words (Try to escape while you have [Harness] still on)
#11: "Into Loving Arms" 3684 words (Do anything but kick the [shed Door] after completely freeing yourself)
#12: "Business as Usual" 2338 words (Kick the [shed Door] to escape and win the game)

To your credit, this story has stuck with me all day. If you don't mind, here is my version of the good ending:

Warning: very violent and pretty graphic. And nicely cathartic. ;)

Lia dragged the unconscious man into the shed then, after a brief search of the grass, found the key and locked them both in. She stripped off his pants and underwear, then used the straps from the harness, the armbinder, the chain, and the duct tape that he had so thoughtfully brought with him to strap him spreadeagled across the doorway to the second room. It took some time and struggle, and every time he started to regain consciousness she hit him with the wrench to knock him back out, but eventually she finished and sat back to wait for him to awaken.

When his eyes finally fluttered open and caught sight of her, she smiled.

“You know,” she said her her huskiest tone, “if you wanted to marry me, all you had to do was ask.”

He surveyed the room, then smiled at her, wolflike. “I knew you were perfect for me. This isn't bad. Just wait until you see what I do to you to trump it.”

Lia smiled again and walked slowly toward him. “Oh, I'm sure you have lots of things planned. But first, it's my turn.” She reached out and stroked his penis, and it jumped in her hand and rose. “You know, I've had my eye on you, too.”

His gasps were the only response she got as she ran her tongue up his shaft and then took him into her mouth. She kept working him until his gasps became groans and his body started to flex against his bindings. When she tasted the first salty beginnings of his orgasm, she stopped and smiled up at him.

“Are you enjoying my turn so far?”

He nodded, his eyes dark with lust and need.

“I hope you enjoyed it,” she said. “Because it's the last time you will ever feel that again.”

“Wh...what?” he said as she turned away. She turned back to him, bolt cutter in hand, and watched his eyes go wide. The lust was replaced by a flicker of fear and he said, “No. No no nononono...” She gave him her most loving smile as she aligned the blades of the bolt cutter. The sharp metal sliced through the skin of his scrotum with no resistance, and his balls and sack flopped to the ground along with a geyser of blood. She ignored the blood and his screams and she fished his testicles out from under him with her toes and squashed them into pulp on the wood floor. Then she looked back up.

“Ooh, you're bleeding pretty badly,” she said as she dropped the bolt cutters. “I'd better do something about that. I don't want you dying.”

She removed her shirt and wedged it between his legs. The thin material was soon soaked with blood., so she took off her skirt and added it to the makeshift bandage, then pulled off her stockings and bra and used them to tie the shirt and skirt into place.

Lia smiled at him as he howled. “Look, my nipples! Too bad that doesn't do anything for you anymore.” She stooped and picked up the rake.

“You know, many men these days are interested in exploring new aspects of sexuality. Let's try something new, shall we?”

She ducked underneath him to get to his backside. “You seem like the kind of guy who wouldn't be opposed to some anal action.” She lined the handle of the rake up with the entrance to his anus, then shoved it up and in as far as she could. His screams redoubled. She stepped back through his legs and looked up at him. He glared down at her with hate in his eyes.

Lia shook her head. “Oh no, you perverted, kidnapping asshole. You don't get to look at me like that.” She grabbed the penknife and jabbed his eyeballs; they popped like grapes and blood and goo ran down his face. His screams reached higher decibels than she had imagined was possible.

“You make too much noise,” she told him. She took off her panties and shoved them in his mouth. The volume lessened only a little. She grabbed the ball gag and shoved it after the panties. “Not quite enough.” She picked up the wrench and hammered at the ball until she couldn't get it to go further back. Several of his teeth dropped to the floor.

“That's better.” Lia stood back and studied her handiwork. “Almost done, dear,” she said cheerfully. She picked up the bolt cutters again and slammed them against his knees until she heard cracking.

“All done. I can't wait to see how you trump it.”

When the police finally arrived, they found her naked and covered in blood. And smiling.

He didn't die, so it will only be for a few years, especially if she gets a good lawyer who can convince the jury that, because of what he did to her, it was at least a little justified, and she would probably get a reduced sentence in lieu of counseling because they could certainly argue her circumstances made her temporarily insane.

Besides, in my view, she was going to spend the rest of her life in a much worse prison in the other one. :)

edit: and you're right, I should have posted a warning. Which I have now. 

• 2 months later...

Archived