Bondage Escape Game -- Lia's Greatest Fan

Aelie

This is very well done; makes me wish I knew how to animate and code a game; I could totally see this as one of those old point and click adventure style games.

I'm currently trying to figure my way out of the shack on the maid story; can't really say if that Bad End 11 is a bad end or not, lol.

Aelie, this is really good... both story-wise and writing-wise. I just was a bit disappointed that the "bad endings" were... endings. I would have liked a continuation, exploring Lia's eventual resignation, submission then dependence on more and more extreme bondage...

well, most of the bad endings are already 2000 words+ (the final bad ending, 11, clocks in at almost 4000 words!).   I mean the endings are so varied i could write any amount about each of them.(if you want to write an 'epilogue' story, let me know :P)  the thing is the story has to end somewhere.  i generally wrote out one scene (or two) or one bondage position before 'ending' the bad end.

this all said, stay tuned for my next game :dodgy: which may fulfill your cravings.

(disclaimer: i'm a real opponent of 'mindbreak' endings, and i really dont like 'slut' type characters, so you wont see any of that.)

My one problem with this is in the choice between endings 11 and 12. If ou try to kick open the door and fail, he knows you're loose and you're still trapped inside the shed. If you succeed in kicking it open, you still have to get through the doorway to attack him. Unless you're sure there are witnesses out there, what you want is maximum surprise factor when you hit him. The door isn't your problem here. He's the problem. He's about to get the door out of the way for you. When he does, he should get that "useless" shovel right in the face. If it doesn't lay him out cold on his own back lawn, hit him again, and keep hitting him again until it breaks, then jab him with the pointy end until he's about 8 pounds lighter ... then take all his stuff because he wanted you to be his wife and sole inheritor, right?

Bah I didn't want to believe the evidence of my own eyes. All the more "thank you's" and "Great job keep it up's" in light of the fact your adding to such a small pool. Give me a hint that's been bugging me- How is it possible to have an end game state with all items still on? That's been eluding me for too long now.

Title is misguiding, It suggest that it is bondage game thus:

- for ppl that like to bond others

- for ppl that like be bonded

And this is a escape game so it is quiet different.

Just saying ;D

Uh...title is just 'New Bondage Game'. To me that implies a game involving bondage; it doesn't really specify what kind of bondage, just that it's there. Yeah, it is an escape game, but it's an escape from bondage, so...seems accurate to me.

Awwwww that's not *really* a good ending! XD

But the game was fun! I'm awful at point and clicks so it took me FOREVER to figure it out but I didn't have to use hints until the very end so it didn't melt my brain too much and I think the solutions were logical and creative so I liked it! ^^

Aelie! That was really good!

I can only concur with what have already been said: great thinking and writing! (And I'm happy to read you won't take a 'slutty' approach to your story writing)

I only got the bad ending (#11), but I'll think of it as the unofficial good ending :-)

All in good spirit, I'd like to point out that, according to the text, the captor actually never releases Lia from the collar chain connected to the roof. It caused me some brainache initially. :-)

Cheers!

I'd like to point out that, according to the text, the captor actually never releases Lia from the collar chain connected to the roof.

---whoops xD

i actually remember noticing that and making a point to go back but i guess i forgot in the end.

I only got the bad ending (#11), but I'll think of it as the unofficial good ending :-)

if that is the only ending you got, theres a lot more to be seen. i did a quick word count on the endings in the game,  here's how they stack up.

#1: 266 words
#2: 353 words
#3: 414 words
#4: 685 words
#5: 803 words
#6: 1345 words
#7: 2361 words
#8: 2452 words
#9: 2284 words
#10: 1684 words
#11: 3684 words
#12: 2338 words

i think all of the endings 7-12 are all valid endings for the story, with a pretty wide variety of ending circumstances (one is actually a love story :P)

Archived