Hot-or-Not CHSBHC vs. UNP BustyBooty

Which pics are hotter?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which pics are hotter?

IMO... UNP is the best bod mod out there, (though I use the slim, skinny mod) BUT... I take nothing away from CBBE, its an awesome mod and has been out since early in DEC, hence its popularity and Cherry's mod is simply ground breaking... who would of thought we were going to get jiggle tits before the CK? I myself give my thanks to all 3 of you for your hard work and dedication to making Skyrim a very beautiful place... exspecially Cherry who is going above and beyond any thing I would have expected....getting new people to mod AND answering there Questions. thanx, now lets all play nice :)

Cherry's.

Both bodies are of the same category which apparently has a niche appeal based on the comments of this thread. However, Cherry being the first to introduce BBP to Skyrim is continuing to remain very diligent, updating and tweaking her body. Dimon has not sanctioned the making of edditions to his/her mesh and therefore it lacks the growing support that CHSBHC already has. While this mesh has flaws, I am confident that Cherry will continue to fine tune CHSBHC for the better.

That said, I cannot make a fair determination as to which I feel looks better with just three views and no mesh to actualy view.

Looks like Cherry's body is winning, but then I really massacred the UNP didn't I? :D All I did was use a lattice to pull some verts up and out...it's why the nipples got so huge... I mainly did that so the proportions would be similar, because I didn't want people judging based on body preference (slim, large tit, small tit)

With respect to the creators, since I didn't touch Cherrry's, I have really done a great disservice to a fantastic modder, dimon99. The Fallout universe would not be the same without, and now Skyrim will benefit from such a perfectionist! :) I will do as you ask and I hope there is no misunderstanding....though from your point of view I am certainly looking like a jackass. It IS terrible form to mod body files without asking, if I intend to parade them around the internet!:P

Thanks to all for their input.

• 4 weeks later...

The UNP has really fake-looking tits' date=' definitely go for the CSBHC one.

I personally prefer Nalim's most of all.

[/quote']

It's true that UNP doesn't have natural breasts but the CHS is even worse, lol. They look like big waterskins that aren't affected by gravity.

• 8 months later...