Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hot-or-Not CHSBHC vs. UNP BustyBooty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pics are hotter? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pics are hotter?

1. Cherry's CHSBHC (256 votes [65.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.31%

2. Dimon's UNP(BustyBooty) (136 votes [34.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.69%

Vote

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Do to the disapproval of one of the creators, I am deleting this thread!! Thanks for your help!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Azuredragoon

Azuredragoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
The UNP has really fake-looking tits, definitely go for the CSBHC one.

I personally prefer Nalim's most of all.

neobunny

neobunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
I'll say CHSBHC looks best here. Those breasts just look much more deliciously soft and squishy! XD

Though in general I prefer regular CBBEv3 curvy, with just a touch extra size on breasts and thinner waist using bodyslider.

Spell

Spell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
back_view : UNP
side : UNP
front : CHSBHC or UNP+boobs from CHSBHC :D

ReMeDy

ReMeDy

Graphic & Web Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
They both have their pro's and con's:

CHSBHC's boobs from the side-view are way too stretched. It looks like the creator just took the finished vertices and stretched them. Also, the areolas around the nipples are too big. As for the shininess, I actually like glossy bodies. Anyone who's seen my Chocolate Elf Oblivion character wouldn't be surprised by this, lol.

UNP the nipples are too erect. Definitely not natural, unless you're into that sort of thing; however, the areolas are a better size and the side perspective is much better.

If someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd go with UNP. It's not as glossy, but I'll gladly trade low glossiness for better proportions.

d2vis

d2vis

Worth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
I really like Cherry's body best :)

Jexsam

Jexsam

Conjurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
There's no "neither" option.

glemtvapen

glemtvapen

honihoni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
If I have to chose, I'll go with UNP but as others have already stated tits look really fake. The shape of the breast and nipples just look unnatural moreso.

I think if you slap CBBE's Curvy breast on that UNP body and I think we have a winner.

ayaxbrea

ayaxbrea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
where can I get the unp version with big boobs ?

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I'd say UNP personally. The rest of the body looks better in my opinion, but that's just me.

The tits don't look great on either of them, not because they're huge, but the fact they're sticking a foot out of her chest in both models kinda throws how "real" or "fake" they look out of the window. Also the areola on Cherry's is horribly stretched and the nipples on UNP look strange as well.

TheSmithsDog

TheSmithsDog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

There's no "neither" option.

Unfortunately... So I just won't vote as I'd never use either no matter how much clothing/armor they had. I stick to vanilla before either of them but luckily for me there is UNP so I won't have to.

itt1968

itt1968

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
Sorry Cherry... UNP all the way. Though I wouldnt use either of these.

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
This poll is wrong. Where is CBBE?

dimon99

dimon99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I guess it was spared the humiliation as a headliner? :)

abovewolf,please remove UNP from this noble competition, I simply do not allow any changes to my body meshes yet. And,btw, it's Skyrim specific, you have to BAKE normal map from your new shape to actually SEE that new shape ingame, otherwise you gonna see bunch of crap. Get XNormal, it's the best with these obj. space normal maps.

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

abovewolf,please remove UNP from this noble competition, I simply do not allow any changes to my body meshes yet. And,btw, it's Skyrim specific, you have to BAKE normal map from your new shape to actually SEE that new shape ingame, otherwise you gonna see bunch of crap. Get XNormal, it's the best with these obj. space normal maps.

And I guess you are the creator of UPN. Well I prefer CBBE, even in version 1.0 without physics. I'm not sure if what you are saying is that CBBE is the best or far from it.

dimon99

dimon99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

And I guess you are the creator of UPN. Well I prefer CBBE, even in version 1.0 without physics. I'm not sure if what you are saying is that CBBE is the best or far from it.

Well,the only reason I quoted your post,and SBBE in it,was for mild joke. You didn't get it,obviously.
The main purpose of the post was: don't touch my fkn meshes until I do allow it. All clear now?

Xanshio

Xanshio

The Onionkiin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
I also prefer CBBE, but... Abovewolf, where did you found this BustyBooty version of UNP body? Please, forgive my lack of knowledge. :-/

The only UNP body I know is the DIMONIZED UNP female body, and it has only a "slim" version (the weight at max still look slim for me). The UNP "slim" version, imo, is the best one, compared to the other slim version body mods.

But, like I said, I prefer CBBE (yes, I'm part of the busty and booty body lovers team too). Imo, Caliente worked better on the arms and legs (on the v3 of his mod), making everything harmonious, while the other busty and booty mods just payed attention to increase the size/shape of the boobs and butt.

Dimon also made a beautiful work on the arms and legs, but I'm not a fan of slim body mods.

Again, it's just my opinion. Everyone is free to disagree. :angel:

AlivEc0cK

AlivEc0cK

Big tits lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Well,the only reason I quoted your post,and SBBE in it,was for mild joke. You didn't get it,obviously.
The main purpose of the post was: don't touch my fkn meshes until I do allow it. All clear now?

I don't have to get nothing. You made a BAD joke about other's work (Caliente's CBBE body mod) and I think that if his body mod was in this poll, I'm sure the only body that would be humillated would be yours not Caliente's, since Cherry's and CBBE are by far more popular.

dimon99

dimon99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I don't have to get nothing. You made a BAD joke about other's work (Caliente's CBBE body mod) and I think that if his body mod was in this poll, I'm sure the only body that would be humillated would be yours not Caliente's, since Cherry's and CBBE are by far more popular.

I gonna stop this right here. I think piece of wood have more brains then you,honestly. BTW,Caliente is a she, and I deeply respect her,unlike you. So long dumbo.

Myrrh

Myrrh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Are you being dense on purpose? What Dimon said was a sideways compliment to Caliente that her body wasn't featured in this poll because the modifications done to both bodies in it are pretty aweful. Sorry abovewolf! Women just don't look like that.