Dark Investigations, Mod Organizer, and FINIS

Backupfly

Dark Investigations works great, but unfortunately, it requires SexiS, an inactive mod. Following  suggestions, I installed Mod Organizer so I could have two presets, one with sexlab and all it's mods, and the other with SexiS, exclusively for Dark Investigations. The problem is, the animations are not working. Seems like every time I run FINIS, it just checks the sexlab ones, and SexiS doesn't even show up. Has anyone had a similar issue? Is there any way to point FINIS in the right direction so it takes the SexiS animations into account? 

I don't know about your specific question but are you running FNIS from within MO?

Install FNIS like any other mod in MO then goto the green & blue cogs tab and add FNIS using it's binary which should look something like this

E:\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

next run FNIS which will create files in the overwrite folder, create a mod for these files and tick it to activate it.

do this for each profile you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived