hdt Anal beads... nuff said

delilah

as the topic name implies, this is my hdt version of calyps anal beads.

Props to gheavy for editing the XML files and making it all look so pretty.  the current fox tail xml is his, while the beads xml is  a hybrid of his and mine (but much of it is his).

here is a SHORT  video file of them in action. idk if i can post this sort of thing on youtube...

Better Bouncing (anal) Beads.rar

and here is an HDT fox tail...

HDT FoxTail.rar

constructive criticism is welcome.  if fact, if you know how i can smooth out the physics, please hook me up with the info.

typical install, but check the readme for optional xml

enjoy!

Current Archive includes:

HDT Anal Beads

HDT Fox Tail Red

HDT Fox Tail Black

Download:

HDT Anal Beads And FoxTails.rar

I'd say incrreade their weight a bit. Have gravity do its job a bit more. There used to be the same problem on the first version of the HDT hair 

thanks!  the default weight is 25kg though...  but i just managed to find a decent description of some of the properties...  i had it backwards with the restitution.  higher value makes it bouncier like a rubber ball.  lower makes it softer like a pillow. so i will try to adjust that a little later and post a new xml for it.

im testing the theory out on the fox tail plug right now... 

Not an HDT modder myself so no idea how this would work but would shortening the distance between the beads increase the rigidity of the system reducing the excessive bouncing, either that or narrowing the cone constraining the range of motion so that a more snake style of movement would apply?

Looks awesome tho and a bouncy foxtail would be a joy to behold

Not an HDT modder myself so no idea how this would work but would shortening the distance between the beads increase the rigidity of the system reducing the excessive bouncing, either that or narrowing the cone constraining the range of motion so that a more snake style of movement would apply?

Looks awesome tho and a bouncy foxtail would be a joy to behold

here is the foxtail video...  much cleaner, imo, than the beads (which i will soon fix).

HDT FoxTail.rar

thanks.

there are still some other tails in that mod that i can add hdt too, but i have been toying with sone other stuff.  trying to create an HDT mace, and bodyslide-able hdt armor....  its all going very slow

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. I'm having an issue with this however. When I give this to my follower and she catches up on me when I get too far (She teleports to me), the tail/beads stay at that location she teleported from and it rides all the way to her current location, so it creates a chain across the screen. Sorry my english is not so good and I don't know how to describe it.

Any ideas how to fix this? :)

Awesome. I'm having an issue with this however. When I give this to my follower and she catches up on me when I get too far (She teleports to me), the tail/beads stay at that location she teleported from and it rides all the way to her current location, so it creates a chain across the screen. Sorry my english is not so good and I don't know how to describe it.

Most likely because the Time factor is set to a number less than 1. Using the Just for Fun Tool, you can open the .xml file and adjust the time to 1, though the beads may move a bit faster than normal, but at least you won't get stretching while moving long distances at fast speeds. To compensate, you'll need to adjust the tensors to a higher number to slow down the movement.

Hope this helps!

Most likely because the Time factor is set to a number less than 1. Using the Just for Fun Tool, you can open the .xml file and adjust the time to 1, though the beads may move a bit faster than normal, but at least you won't get stretching while moving long distances at fast speeds. To compensate, you'll need to adjust the tensors to a higher number to slow down the movement.

Hope this helps!

I'm sorry, but I don't have any experience with JFF tool, I've tried to cahnge tve value for Time factor, but I screwed it up for sure. It was the same in game. It didn't help :/

Could you be kind and send me the altered files please?

Cool... Thanks jacques  :)  I couldn't figure out how to smooth out the motion other than lowering the time factor. I had done this with the fox tail too.

I've only had the time to test this briefly, can someone let me know if this new xml fixes the problems for beads and tails? Hopefully the motion is as smooth and natural (or unnatural?) as the old settings.

Updated xmls for HDT Anal Beads and FoxTails.7z

Absolutely great mod. I love to see modders use HDT effects well. Only thing is, could you be so kind as to provide a white foxtail? Thanks for making this mod regardless!

to change one of the already made HDT foxtails (red or black) to a white foxtail.

you already have the texture for a white foxtail

open one of the new foxtail nifs in NifSkope,

click on the tail mesh

go to its texture path and change

textures\sextoys-calyps\foxtail01.dds

to

textures\sextoys-calyps\buttplug05.dds

dont change the _n texture for that nif

Archived