[WIP] Tula Follower - An Adoptable Mithra

Kestrix

So I'm currently working on putting together an adoptable standalone follower based off of Final Fantasy XI race called Mithra. I've mostly gotten her textures worked out though I'm probably gonna redo her eyes with a better custom texture. As it stands now I'm putting together a mash up armor for her. These screenshots are a rough draft of what she'll be wearing in game so I could use suggestions on what to give her.

Note: I'm going for adorable nekomimi-like not sexy as she'll probably be flagged as a child. Sorry people who'd like to bang her.

She's inspired by the FFXI and FFXIV mithra and miqo'te (obviously) as well as the thief class from disgaea.

post-249310-0-15712700-1405205973_thumb.jpg

post-249310-0-37100900-1405205999_thumb.jpg

post-249310-0-68541400-1405206017_thumb.jpg

Her tail looks that way as it's fluffy in game (as soon as I figure out how to add it to the body...) The mock up/wip shows her using one of the animated ears from the mod of the same name. I'm hoping to convert the miqo'te ears and making them animate as these ones do.

I'm also planning on attaching a bow to her tail. Because reasons.

post-249310-0-62825500-1405205956_thumb.jpg

I think something along the lines of tao kaka from blazblu. That would be cute (and hilarious). If she is going to be adoptable then I think the personality of the two would fit nicely with one another. that's just my opinion though lol.

Also since she is going to be adoptable I think the nipples that show in the pictures shouldn't be their.

I think something along the lines of tao kaka from blazblu. That would be cute (and hilarious). If she is going to be adoptable then I think the personality of the two would fit nicely with one another. that's just my opinion though lol.

Also since she is going to be adoptable I think the nipples that show in the pictures shouldn't be their.

They actually aren't there normally - it's just the unp body I uploaded while piecing together armor had them. It was mostly just for me to see how things fit.

Archived