Hello, i just had very annoying bug that breaks my game bassicaly. I have sexlab thing installed and several other mods form this site and it is related to them. My character was basically mining ore while i pressed button "3" on numerical side of my keyboard to go into free camera, to see my character from different side. This option with presing num3 button for free camera is from sexlab mod thing, but after it i went to a dave and i noticed i cant get my spells up, R key and clicking wouldnt do anything i just couldnt get my hands up with spells, then i noticed that i am locked in firstperson perspective and cant switch to 3rd perspective. Somehow when i left the cave i managed to get my hands up, so now slicking and R key work and i can draw magic up and use them, but i still cannot switch between camera perspectives. I switch often between them and i cant really play like this. I beg please someone help me, i rely too much on quick saving and my last hard save is too far for me to recover, i would loose days fort of gameplay and might as well start over the game. Please if anyone know how to help, tell me, i cant really contine with anything like that. Apologies for typos and grammar errors but im very stressed and my hands are shaking because of this whole ordeal :(

I have no idea if this will work, but try using a forge, alchemy table, or any crafting item. It generally resets the camera, I don't know if it will reset your ability to ready weapons/spells or not. Also try reloading an earlier save and then the latest, sometimes that clears things out. Another option is a script cleaner for your save files. I personally barely use them, but someone I'm sure can suggest it, might help, I'm not sure. I've had that bug happen once or twice,  but not from the free camera.

General rule of thumb, save and save often, and multiple saves. I generally have 3 saved games per character, and once in awhile I'll make a 4th and then leave the latest of those 3 saves as is and don't overwrite it, so then instead of losing days to a bug if its not caught, maybe an hour. Also yeah, the Sexlab camera tends to do really weird things, for me it disables my female PC from using strap ons, but female NPCs still do. Theres a better mod on the Nexus that allows free camera use.

I tried that and it switched me to view from 3rd person and locked me in it, i tried  forge smelter crafting tables etc. but finally i managed to fixed it, the problem happened when i was mining ore and then i used sex lab camera, so i found another ore vein, actually i was quarry for stone from heartfire DLC, and used that, and that seemed to fix it, i can switch between first person camera view and third person camera through "F" key on the keyboard and i can draw weapons and magic through both "R" key and just clicking left mouse button. So it seems it works now but i cant be sure if there aren't any other issues or bugs there because of this, i hope it will work fine now.

Hello, i just had very annoying bug that breaks my game bassicaly. I have sexlab thing installed and several other mods form this site and it is related to them. My character was basically mining ore while i pressed button "3" on numerical side of my keyboard to go into free camera, to see my character from different side. This option with presing num3 button for free camera is from sexlab mod thing, but after it i went to a dave and i noticed i cant get my spells up, R key and clicking wouldnt do anything i just couldnt get my hands up with spells, then i noticed that i am locked in firstperson perspective and cant switch to 3rd perspective. Somehow when i left the cave i managed to get my hands up, so now slicking and R key work and i can draw magic up and use them, but i still cannot switch between camera perspectives. I switch often between them and i cant really play like this. I beg please someone help me, i rely too much on quick saving and my last hard save is too far for me to recover, i would loose days fort of gameplay and might as well start over the game. Please if anyone know how to help, tell me, i cant really contine with anything like that. Apologies for typos and grammar errors but im very stressed and my hands are shaking because of this whole ordeal :(

You want a strange way to by=pass that and reassume control of the keyboard?

Add Es-t-rus to your mod load... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? You see the same thing can happen in Estrus on long stem animations. But...

The developer knew that and could not figure a way to prevent it so he added a - get out of free form camera option - by means of sneaking and Es-t-rus self combined. Forces the camera out of free form and back to 1st person or norm 3rd person and along with it .... the keyboard controls return to norm.

How do I know this? Lmao A similar thing happening to you happened to me, was cooking at the time though... pulled out my hair for a while, and then remembered... Oh, Estrus?

post-449004-0-67559400-1405697718_thumb.jpg

So now I keep Estrus around - if not loaded all the time - for such situations in regaining the camera perspective... I thought of writing my own script for that but well am lazy ... reinvent the wheel huh - seems silly right?

Well, may or may not work for you depending what else is going on... but worth a shot.

Archived