ALIEN (XENOMORPH) SEXOUT MOD IDEA FOR FALLOUT NV

sarenarcturus27

If someone does start to even try building this and has problems there are lots of people here willing to help both in info and perhaps if it starts to take form in actual assistance. There are already some textures and such floating around ( test purposes even if not permitted can replace later if so) It should be possible to get a very rough Alpha going that could show some of of the story line ( quest) where the animation and types of animation needed ( for the story .. huger animations and such) and any issues with meshes, textures or skeletons ( if needed)

One example of a member here is User29. He almost rebuilt FNV with his Breeder mod. Lots of work there. Lots of help given as well. It can be done.

MoMod has an alien option that you could use as a resource.

Here is the link http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41361/?

Just go to the optional downloads and there should be an alien option (it's the xeno's so don't worrie).

I wish who ever is doing this luck, I would help further but I am only just learning the basics of creating meshes and textures so I am horrible atm.

Stew52.

Say I wanted to use one creature model (xenomorph) from a mod that uses many creature models, but I just want that particular one in the game. Anybody know how I would do that?

You will need to learn the GECK. Everything you need to get those models is in the GECK. Find the records .. find the path and copy it somewhere ( open and copy) then If I understand it correctly you can copy it to your esp and then you have the model. It is a litle more complext than that from my understanding but not much more.

Hello. There's facehugger with "attack" and "run" animations, but it's model without ovipositor. http://www.mediafire.com/download/c17d5kc4cuqvc2q/HFSAB+Vol3+Modders+Resource.rar

Its from the post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32304-extra-creature-variety-mod/?do=findComment&comment=821434

I don't think we need the ovipositor. Everything that goes on between the face or vagina and the facehugger is hidden. Some sounds would be nice of course. Thanks for the link.

• 1 month later...

User29 did want a alien episode but didn't get around to it.. technical difficulties so i have heard.

User29 isn't currently working on his mod and hasn't been for a time now. I believe he is looking for someone competent to help or even take over the mod. Head over there for more info if interested. He stated he was just too busy with RL now to be able to devote the time needed. Lord knows that time must have been immense considering the reconstruction he did to th game with his mod.

• 10 months later...

I have a better idea, without gore, blood and death. Why waste a host if u can use it nearly endles? The Xenomorphs in fallout know a better way to reproduction.

248764%20-%20Alien%20Facehugger%20Xenomo

Here is an idea about Alien pregnancy. Two ways to get preg from  Aliens.

1 By Aliens.

Way: Sex with Alien

Preg duration: 3-7 days

Effect: Increase hunger. - 1CR  healtregen +1

Bellysice: 4

Offspring: 2-3 eggs

2 By Hugger

Way: Sex with hugger.

Preg duration: 6-24 hours

Effect: -10 AP -1 EN healtregen +1

Bellysice: 3

Offspring: 1 Alien (scaled to 0.1)

The hugger sex: The huggers are like armor parts and take the pants slot in GECK.  And here i have two ways how it can be.

1 The huger just grab a female an hang on her. After some time if the female is pregnant, he let go and dies.

2  An animation (maybe some Slave in action animations) the female is hanging in some pose and the hugger is fucking her, some sex sounds are playing, after the female is preg the hugger dies.

PS: I have  bad englisch.

Bad English.. yes.

Great ideas .. definitely. :D\

That would fit into sexout quite well.. lol.

the Hugger could be used as a chastitron... :D. Also for a couple of days keep your "lust" under control..

you know wot that good i like the sound of it its diffrent i would defo play it i got all the acivements to fallout nv im in no hurry to complete the game  again worth getting sidetracked playing the mod

• 1 year later...

Don't now but the Graboid/Huggers are in SCR if anyone wants to try, all combinations of Breasts and Bum Huggers.

I looked around in the GECK in Sexout.esm, CommonResources.esm and Pregnancy.esm with NO* luck..

I'd like to at least get them in game and attacking NPC's and the player. I'm working on releasing a monsters in the wasteland MOD that adds monsters all over the place (interiors/exteriors) and would like to add these too.

*sorry, I guess I haven't had my coffee yet..

Don't now but the Graboid/Huggers are in SCR if anyone wants to try, all combinations of Breasts and Bum Huggers.

I looked around in the GECK in Sexout.esm, CommonResources.esm and Pregnancy.esm with NO* luck..

I'd like to at least get them in game and attacking NPC's and the player. I'm working on releasing a monsters in the wasteland MOD that adds monsters all over the place (interiors/exteriors) and would like to add these too.

*sorry, I guess I haven't had my coffee yet..

Sorry they are just worn outfits not creatures.
  • 4 weeks later...

@krafs

Those are stuff that were ported to fallout from a oblivion mod called cursed armor by wolfzq. The first and last one are called gangchong the fly one is called yu/yu2fly as well as a few other versions the third one is parts of different models. The oblivion versions are animated not sure if the fallout one is or not.

I think there is a fallout version on LL somewhere.

@krafs

Those are stuff that were ported to fallout from a oblivion mod called cursed armor by wolfzq. The first and last one are called gangchong the fly one is called yu/yu2fly as well as a few other versions the third one is parts of different models. The oblivion versions are animated not sure if the fallout one is or not.

I think there is a fallout version on LL somewhere.

Thanks!

How do I find out their ID so that I can add them to my inventory?

@krafs

Try geck and FNVedit. With the geck load the .esp into it and look through the armor list for the items and write down the id's. Load FNVedit up and select the .esp and look for their id's write them down. Can't remember which to use as I think only the id's from one will work. Next go into game and load game.
Press the ~ key and type in playeradditem item ID# 1 then hit enter. The 1 is for how many of the item you want. 

What are they called and how do i find out their ID?

They're labelled under 'symbiote' in the geck. And yes, they are animated. I even added some "enchantments" to actually cripple the player when wearing them, but have other positive buffs. I'm not sure if I want to do anything else with them.

Archived