• 1 month later...

Have you ever consider to update this Great Mod to Work with SkyUI_5_1?

No need, it works just disable version check on skyui MCM to get rid of the warning. This is mentioned several times in this thread.

Either way. bushido24 updated it at

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84957/?

Just a note, this update also includes patches for Frostfall and Immersive Jewelry compatibility, an even bigger selling point than just the version check working on SkyUI 5.1

Whar patches, whar? O_o

I've had bushido's version installed for awhile now, then I installed Frostfall with it's own *.swf file changes to add Warmth/Coverage stats, and Slots quit working... the Slots column is still there but there are no numbers, just "-" showing on every piece :/

Not finding any patches on bushido's mod page or the Frostfall page to make these work together, are there any? :|

Have you ever consider to update this Great Mod to Work with SkyUI_5_1?

No need, it works just disable version check on skyui MCM to get rid of the warning. This is mentioned several times in this thread.

Either way. bushido24 updated it at

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84957/?

Just a note, this update also includes patches for Frostfall and Immersive Jewelry compatibility, an even bigger selling point than just the version check working on SkyUI 5.1

Whar patches, whar? O_o

I've had bushido's version installed for awhile now, then I installed Frostfall with it's own *.swf file changes to add Warmth/Coverage stats, and Slots quit working... the Slots column is still there but there are no numbers, just "-" showing on every piece :/

Not finding any patches on bushido's mod page or the Frostfall page to make these work together, are there any? :|

Yeah unfortunately he pulled all of the patches after people complained about it crashing their games, although I think that was bullshit, his IJ patch at least for me never seemed to be the cause of crashes.

He did at least incorporate the Alchemy Calculator into the latest versions.  Must've really liked it.

Whar patches, whar? O_o

Yeah unfortunately he pulled all of the patches after people complained about it crashing their games, although I think that was bullshit, his IJ patch at least for me never seemed to be the cause of crashes.

He did at least incorporate the Alchemy Calculator into the latest versions.  Must've really liked it.

ah thanks cetuximab, that's too bad, I just noticed there's a newer version and the new options looked great, but... :(

I read somewhere if you're a whiz with Flash then you could technically merge the two mods resources and share the *.swf's nicely between them, but that's well beyond me so I'll have to let this go :/

One of the Stripping options in the SexLab MCM shows the slots used by worn armor, not nearly as convenient as this has been but I can't just toss Frostfall out now :P

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried doing a search within this topic but nothing came up... so here it is... I installed it for SSE and I can see that it's working but every time I open my inventory I'm getting an incompatible version error. Is there some way to fix that? Even if someone has a guide they can link to, that would be super helpful! I'm just not quite sure what to google... I tried "how to update .swf for skyui" - tried looking on the github of skyui... couldn't really find useful info there. Just not quite sure what makes the .swf the current version (a resave, a bit of extra code, etc).

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think these were the latest files I could snag V2.11, unfortunately the V2.50 file i have, is in Russian and doesn't fully display for all characters (letters, numbers) and just shows a box instead of a character.

SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated 2.11-84957-2-11.7z SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated SKSE plugin 2.11-84957-2-11.7z

If you want me to post the Russian V2.50, let me know because I would like to have that edited for a translation fix so we all could have the latest version.

Also I do have V1.30 as well.

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 2:16 AM, blipblap said:

I think these were the latest files I could snag V2.11, unfortunately the V2.50 file i have, is in Russian and doesn't fully display for all characters (letters, numbers) and just shows a box instead of a character.

SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated 2.11-84957-2-11.7z 384.34 kB · 44 downloads SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated SKSE plugin 2.11-84957-2-11.7z 85.34 kB · 34 downloads

If you want me to post the Russian V2.50, let me know because I would like to have that edited for a translation fix so we all could have the latest version.

thx a lot!

btw what's the function of the SKSE plugin?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 1:16 PM, blipblap said:

SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated 2.11-84957-2-11.7z 384.34 kB · 60 downloads SkyUI-Show Armor Slot-Updated SKSE plugin 2.11-84957-2-11.7z 85.34 kB · 49 downloads

Hey if you dont mind me asking, will this work for SE or not? If so, I can just install this normally with Vortex or do I need put the files somewhere specifically?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Why is the version 2.5? It's not very intuitive when SkyUI is 5.1 now.

Sorry I don't know why the add-on has been given a different version number than skyui. This is the last version that I had before it disappeared.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:11 AM, Varithina said:

SE version, or at least one version of it still seems to be up on nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17601

oh this is cool a mod doing the same thing that is still up.

here is the LE link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96918

10 hours ago, majormagers said:

Sorry I don't know why the add-on has been given a different version number than skyui. This is the last version that I had before it disappeared.

oh this is cool a mod doing the same thing that is still up.

here is the LE link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96918

Thanks, though I was already tracking that, although it is pretty much a moot point at present as I do not have a working LE install, only SE, and even that is driving me nuts now and then.