Female character isn't nude.

Morrows

Picture of mod organizer here.

So as the topic title stated, in-game female still has underwear.
In-game male is naked.

Installed Fnis manually rather than through mod organizer, was confused about it.
Have SKSE.

Joy of perspective doesn't appear to work properly either, I suspect due to the fact that I said yes to having it installed during skeleton installation.

Got a question about blender, do I need to use a specific one, like the UNP one? Does it simply work better or doesn't it matter?

Also, with the fnis checker enabled, it now asks me every single time to update behavior when I try to launch anything, any way to make it not inaccurate or should I just disable it?

A lot of questions I know... Sorry about that, I feel like information on these specific things is hard to find.
I'm very grateful to whomever can help.

Edit: Realized I probably installed a wrong texture that wasn't the nude variant.

Edit 2: Can't find anything that points to that.

Nude male comes from Schlong of Skyrim mod

Nude female from mods like CBBE, UNP or whatever else.

So if females in your game are still vanila then you either dont have body mod installed or you installed it wrong somehow - try to install it again then.

If they are changed (no longer vanila) but they got some underwear then most likely you installed some non nude body mod/ non nude version of that mod - check mod description then.

Nude male comes from Schlong of Skyrim mod

Nude female from mods like CBBE, UNP or whatever else.

So if females in your game are still vanila then you either dont have body mod installed or you installed it wrong somehow - try to install it again then.

If they are changed (no longer vanila) but they got some underwear then most likely you installed some non nude body mod/ non nude version of that mod - check mod description then.

Skyrim in-game capture tool is shit, but that looks like it's active.

SG female textures and Real girls realistic doesn't even seem to have non-nude versions.

Is it possible that mod organizer isn't loading them properly? I'm pretty perplexed as to what to look for now.

Edit: imgur link to the image.

On that screenshot thats vanila body and vanila underwear.

It cannot be textures - like SG. Because you can still see vanila underwear mesh.

If body mod would be installed properly then there would be no such mesh.

I might be wrong, since i dont use MO, but if mod is greyed out on that list that means its not working, isnt it?

Btw its as intended that shes bald?  :P

PS compress screenshots to jpg or something before posting. 10,5 mb is kinda OMG ;d

edit - my bet is you installed wrong skeleton (one that doesnt support HDT), because of that HDT does not work and because of that body mod does not work.

It cannot be textures - like SG. Because you can still see vanila underwear mesh.

If body mod would be installed properly then there would be no such mesh.

I might be wrong, since i dont use MO, but if mod is greyed out on that list that means its not working, isnt it?

Btw its as intended that shes bald?  :P

PS compress screenshots to jpg or something before posting. 10,5 mb is kinda OMG ;d

I'm just testing to make sure my models/textures work before I install other mods, so the bald thing is just random :)

I tried instead to install UNPBO body mod manually, and untick it in MO.

Now instead, game CTD's when I unequip body armor in-game...

Got any ideas?

try this one

edit - my bet is you installed wrong skeleton (one that doesnt support HDT), because of that HDT does not work and because of that body mod does not work.

and because of that body textures does not work.

try this one

and because of that body textures does not work.

It's XP32 maximum skeleton ._.

Edit: tried disabling HDT, still crashes. Also, isn't HDT/Skeleton for both male and female? Wouldn't male naked crash too?

Edit: Think I might just have to reinstall or smth, at least it's early.

Edit: Unless you have any ideas.

Because of HDT.

If you are using vanila armors then HDT does not work when you are wearing them.

For males HDT does not work for obvious reasons - no breasts to bounce  :D and i highly doubt anyone ever bothered to make bouncy ass for males.

As soon as you unequip your armor HDT wants to start to work but because your skeleton is wrong it crashes your game.

For HDT you are supposed to use some XPMS skeleton extended. Thats xpms skeleton that has several new bones added to support bouncing of various body parts.

Dunno - try this one - tho i never used HDT either so im quite clueless about how to make it work.

Gray italic means MO can't find data, which means you installed that incorrectly. And where's your female body replacer?

Got it working now.

But with that problem fixed I got a new one

Here it is

http://i.imgur.com/J1ZJZLQ.jpg

Her vagina is also a different texture or something it seems. oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow.

Either of you think if I leave the thread open that people are going to answer other questions in OP?

Gray italic means MO can't find data, which means you installed that incorrectly. And where's your female body replacer?

Got it working now.

But with that problem fixed I got a new one

Here it is

http://i.imgur.com/J1ZJZLQ.jpg

Her vagina is also a different texture or something it seems. oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow.

Either of you think if I leave the thread open that people are going to answer other questions in OP?

This spikes/blurred textures from vagina are also a HDT/skeleton conflict. Something messed up HDT or the skeleton during install.

Archived