is it possible to have Pregnancy and TBBP and BBP Collision?

ChibiSektor

I have never played with Mod Organizer, but i am trying to learn how to. I have been trying to get a nice Collision bounce and pregnant belly. But i haven't been able to, thus why i come to the forums. Also, i am looking for some clothes that would show pregnancy and bounce. If anyone could help me. I would really appreciate it.

Also everytime i use procreation the children looks that way.
Attention people with weak stomach.... open at your own risk

Screen_Shot16.jpg

Is there something i am doing wrong. trying to get the children from "Children of the Sky"
but it's fuglyness scare me as all hell.

edit:also is there a way to change her/his name.

It's weird that so many people link to that HDT body which is no longer supported, and not to the new body contained in CITRUS. Any particular reason?

May be, because every one find, or create, something different with this old body, except the everlasting big ass, big breast, big butt... i've try Citrus and i'm unable to made anything except "milk cow". For me that the only reason.

It's weird that so many people link to that HDT body which is no longer supported, and not to the new body contained in CITRUS. Any particular reason?

I have had problems using the citrus body with ECE. faces look all messed up.

I think it is because of the 2 different ways that racemenu (which citrus body was designed for) and ECE handle face morphs.

Although I don't use any of the above listed bodies and I have pregnancy and tbbp, bbp and collision.

CITRUS is still in Beta and as such I don't think there are any armors or clothes for that body yet. 

I'm using the older version HDT Body 1.3 and have been able to BodySlide a few armors successfully and got a few others from Trykz.

CITRUS might very well be the way to go when it's completed, ESPECIALLY if making armors/clothes for it becomes easier.

But for right now I'll stay with what I have :)

Ok Quick question to you all :D

I have a problem. I asked someone about the HDT body 1.4 do i really need CBBE for it? I love UNP B?
Also i have been trying to install CBBE and it seems to have a huge gap in the meshe of the thighs, and when i put a skin on it. 
looks like the nipples... arent suppose to be there @.@;;;;

Archived