1 hour ago, piromanek007 said:

Also regarding bound queens collar why is it shocking me when I wear clothes? It was made by a father for his daughter so he would definitely want her to wear clothes.

Daddy was obviously more than a bit of a pervert or perhaps he liked saying "Look at my Daughter, you can't have her!" or even both.

Edit: Or maybe she was a clothes hound and he's a cheap bastard and this was a way to end the shopping for new clothes all the time.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

However, Frostfall becomes the real enemy.

One issue is that the script perceives a Frostfall cloak as clothing, so you can't wear one.

the main page does list Frostfall as a conflicting mod for this one (as you may already know)

a possible DIY solution to the cloak issue could be to use CK/TES5Edit to change the keywords (not slots used) on Frostfall's cloaks (to jewelry) so that you can

wear them, if doing this does not make them unusable per Frostfall.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

the main page does list Frostfall as a conflicting mod for this one (as you may already know)

If you've been following this thread, you'd know that I've discussed DCL and Frostfall at some length previously.

However, I didn't address a specific experience, like the Sarah set.

I'm tempted to make a little patch mod that makes a few minor tweaks:

• sets Frostfall warmth and cover values on the major quest DCL items
  • adds some strategically placed fires in places like Anga's mill
  • adds some camps with fires along the northern coast
  • adds several fires and a cooking spit in Fort Kastav exterior, so the poor necros don't freeze
  • adds a trader caravan that loops between Morthal and Dawnstar, that carries warmth with it, with some lore friendly dialog about shipping metal ingots
  • caravan ought to have a wagon, but it won't because moving wagons in Skyrim = disaster

The only problem is I like playing too much to take time off to make things.

On 31.3.2018 at 8:16 AM, Lupine00 said:

By design, apparently. I'm not surprised.

The bastards!

Anyway, it's a good little event, but I never forgave them for stealing all my money. 20 levels later I'm still feeling the impact.

The answer to your prayer is storage helper

This little tool will let you craft container you can carry. Just make a pouch and store the material you don´t want to loose. You can craft containers in your home or in place all over the game if you want, that will prevent loosing your gear. Be carefull: The containers CAN be stolen if you carry them along, but everything inside will be left inside.

Biggest advantage: You can store anything in a knapsack to prevent script issues with your inventory. We all know script lag due to the fact having a huge amount of lightweight stuff in the inventory. You can minimize this impact by using containers in your backpack. It´s immersive by the way. Having 5 tomatoes in the backpack next to your winebottle and your alchmey stuff and your potions  and your spareboots and your whatever you are carrying will not help keep your tomatoes nice looking and eatable.

Thievery is set in my game. Using small containers here and there I´m able to maintain an expensive lifestyle :smiley:

Last time a had a look my account was 217000 septims at level 49 ;) and before you ask: yes... true... a loot of money was given by some nice patrons in exchange for a... let´s say kiss and I´m using immversive jewelery. But my bribery skill is really great and Dibella gave me the gift of charm and shopkeepers are idiots, if the thinking is done without blood flooding the brain...

The only thing breaking the game this far is FMEA. It´s the only mod this far in my gameplay making weapons vanish. DCL´s thievery and weapondrop feature does the job as intened (if your inventory has a manageable size).

Something I was reminded of in the Bound Queen quest - it's been mentioned before, but just in case it fell off the radar...

The fourth piece of the key is in a container that belongs to an NPC, and the key piece is marked as stolen.

If you get arrested with it, the quest is broken.

At the end, I felt like there ought to be more with Julius... Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

Assuming he is still alive :smile:

You could confront him regarding his various notes and secret hidey holes, and get additional dialogue, depending on whether you have the diary, or the diary and the note.

Potentially, he could get some extra options, via dominant follower, though he seems like a bit of a candidate for a dominant spouse for CD's chaste life, or something like it.

Another valid course is that you get to mock him and make him your pet.

But just leaving him lingering in the arcaenum, with no interesting dialogue, seems... unsatisfactory somehow.

Also, the Mage's silk dress is an interesting replacement for the OPness of the chastity set, but the texture... It burns my eyes!

Maybe it needs an OP circlet to go with it? With frost resist on (this isn't random, frost resist is doubly useful, as it also helps a bit in Frostfall).

With Sasha, her transparent rubber suit seems to block her getting orgasms, as if seen as a chastity device.

If it were locked on, sure. But she takes it off for sex, so it can't block. It might just be something else is stopping her, but I changed her outfit to naked, and she got an orgasm right away, after about a dozen attempts with the suit as her preferred garment ending in her arousal being unchanged at the end (maxed out).

Eager NPCs interacts a little strangely with her too. Most peculiar is when it triggers (friendly) sex with her, it excludes the keyword "Loving".

Or maybe DD is somehow doing that, and Preserve Scene Aggressiveness is broken.

Perhaps worth investigation to see what DD is up to with Eager NPCs there?

It might be the eager NPC aggressiveness, that's causing knock-on issues with Wear & Tear, and some broken code in that stops orgasms but doesn't terminate the animations prematurely, as it should. Definitely something awry there though.

When you're in chastity, you can't request sex with her via her special dialogue, which is an unnecessary restriction, as you can still give her oral, and she can get release from it. It just needs to pick appropriate animations, and when I played with her via Eager NPCs, it seemed to pick appropriate animations nearly all the time.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

With Sasha, her transparent rubber suit seems to block her getting orgasms, as if seen as a chastity device.

If it were locked on, sure. But she takes it off for sex, so it can't block. It might just be something else is stopping her, but I changed her outfit to naked, and she got an orgasm right away, after about a dozen attempts with the suit as her preferred garment ending in her arousal being unchanged at the end (maxed out).

Are you sure this is not the sexlab aroused issue with lesbian animations?

EDIT: I'll elaborate a bit on that. 

A lot of the lesbian animations are missing the tags that SLA are looking for when it checks if a character can orgasm. 

Only animations tagged with "Anal", "Vaginal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" can lead to orgasm.

That's why this mod exists https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

So I'm X/posting this with captured dream shop cause I'm not sure the cause. Regardless none of the items that would display on my or npc models displays. I was equipped with nipple piercings and gloves but the nipples didn't load and my hands just turned invisible. I had a ring equipped and that displayed but the rest of the hand poof. Any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Tunarunner said:

So I'm X/posting this with captured dream shop cause I'm not sure the cause. Regardless none of the items that would display on my or npc models displays. I was equipped with nipple piercings and gloves but the nipples didn't load and my hands just turned invisible. I had a ring equipped and that displayed but the rest of the hand poof. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you didn't run bodyslide.

32 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Sounds like you didn't run bodyslide.

I have bodyslide installed and running in mod organizer, just reinstalled didn't realize that I had to actually RUN bodyslide. Ran it, ran fnis, launched, crashed. HOWEVER I loaded an earlier save and it worked so. Problem solved Thanks!

Noticed a couple of oddities with the Rubber Doll Quest (I'll hide the detail since this could be a spoiler for folks that haven't done it yet).

On one play-through my character got the Rubber Doll collar through the dialog with Farengar. She went through the requirements normally, became fully "dollified", visited the Dollmaker, and eventually forced the collar off. However, later on when she returned to Farengar she still had the dialog for "take this collar off me" even though she was no longer wearing it.

On another play-through my character got the Rubber Doll Collar via Simple Slavery. In this one the collar almost immediately expanded and put her in the rubber body suit. Then, while she was speaking with a merchant, she got the "I have been locked in restraints, please help me" dialog, and the merchant helpfully removed the bodysuit. After that she had sex several times, and presto, the collar itself came off without it ever having reached full "dollification".

1 hour ago, firebinder said:

Noticed a couple of oddities with the Rubber Doll Quest (I'll hide the detail since this could be a spoiler for folks that haven't done it yet).

Hide contents

On one play-through my character got the Rubber Doll collar through the dialog with Farengar. She went through the requirements normally, became fully "dollified", visited the Dollmaker, and eventually forced the collar off. However, later on when she returned to Farengar she still had the dialog for "take this collar off me" even though she was no longer wearing it.

On another play-through my character got the Rubber Doll Collar via Simple Slavery. In this one the collar almost immediately expanded and put her in the rubber body suit. Then, while she was speaking with a merchant, she got the "I have been locked in restraints, please help me" dialog, and the merchant helpfully removed the bodysuit. After that she had sex several times, and presto, the collar itself came off without it ever having reached full "dollification".

Spoiler

Well, the Farengar dialog is actually an external hook into the Rubber Doll Quest that comes from Devious Cidhna. Problems with the dialog option still being available after the end of the quest will need to be addressed by that mod's author.

As for your second point, the merchant should not have been able to remove the suit. I'm not sure exactly which dialog option you used to remove it, but if it wasn't respecting the quest keyword, it may have been possible. The collar itself can come off on its own if you can keep your arousal low enough for long enough, but that should only be until the initial expansion (not sure if the unauthorized suit removal affected that though).

3 hours ago, Digital Ghost said:

So I'm trying to use NMM to download this mod. I have all of the required mods but it still wont work. Help.

Try rebooting just before doing it, and check that the pathing to the install files isn't too long (it blocks NMM).

I'm using NMM myself and had to try twice before it did things good but it did eventually.

20 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Are you sure this is not the sexlab aroused issue with lesbian animations?

EDIT: I'll elaborate a bit on that. 

A lot of the lesbian animations are missing the tags that SLA are looking for when it checks if a character can orgasm. 

Only animations tagged with "Anal", "Vaginal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" can lead to orgasm.

Yes. I'm sure it's not that. Extremely sure.

Not only was it that question that sent me looking at what tags were being asked for, or prohibited in the SexLab calls, but...

Naked Sasha was getting consistent orgasms off the exact same animations that never once yielded an orgasm to transparent rubber suit Sasha.

Then after trying for maybe a dozen times, I considered changing her outfit, and on the first try, she orgasmed normally.

While she was in the suit, I turned off all filtering, and got several MF animations, augmented with a strap-on, which are definitely tagged Vaginal.

Also, while in the suit, she couldn't get orgasms from masturbating, and I assure you, she tried. She really tried.

While this is by no means conclusive proof the suit was blocking orgasms, it amounts to some considerable empirical evidence. Still, can't rule out something else, such as wear & tear (or Eager NPCs, or Sexlab Solutions), but the near instant success on removing it would have to be quite a coincidence.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, javertthejolly said:

Hi, I've been having and issue and I tried to scan the thread to see if anyone else had this... but there are over six hundred pages. Basically the rape events aren't happening. I'll get the notice "x is coming to rape you!" And then my character will be stripped and tied up and the rapist comes over, but then she gets back up and any devices are unequipped and the rapist walks away. Has anyone else had this? I can upload logs and mod orders if this hasn't happened before

The issue was having an outdated version of one of the Devious Device mods. Thanks guys!

7 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Try rebooting just before doing it, and check that the pathing to the install files isn't too long (it blocks NMM).

I'm using NMM myself and had to try twice before it did things good but it did eventually.

Yeah, I looked at the files inside of my data folder and nearly all of the files that were supposed to be there weren't put in.

I've been manually putting them in for the last half hour now.

I've been having an issue with this latest version in that the hobbleskirt debuff, well... doesn't. At least not consistently. A few times I've had the correct slowed speed, but 99 times out of a 100 she's shuffling at ludicrous speed (plaid and everything). I've tried reinstalling, running everything through FNIS but nada.

I'm curious. You included these wonderful elbowbinders to the loot tables. Any possibility of updating a few of the quests to use one? 

21 hours ago, Digital Ghost said:

Yeah, I looked at the files inside of my data folder and nearly all of the files that were supposed to be there weren't put in.

I've been manually putting them in for the last half hour now.

With NMM, it's generally a smart idea NOT to install Skyrim in any subdirectory of C:\Program Files, as Windows UAC will mess with NMM's ability to manipulate files/links in there. At the very least you'll need to run NMM with administrator rights if you do.

On 4/1/2018 at 10:11 AM, Lupine00 said:

Playing The Bound Queen, with Sasha following. She made so many comments about the outfit, collar, cuffs, etc, that I had the following idea:

When you eventually get the key to the Queen Sarah set, that you could give it to Sasha using the key-holder dialog.

(I'm not sure if you can actually give that key right now, as I'm still at the clues stage, and no fast travelling).

If you give Sasha the key, she could/should act as if you're wearing her collar and dominate you until she returns the key.

Integrating Sasha with other DCL items would be nice, so she could recognise quest collars, as well as the Sarah set, and produce appropriate dialogue, and act appropriately.  Or even with vanilla DD items, she could be helpful if she is well disposed to you, and troublesome if she isn't.

I'll put this on my to-do list. ;)

Ok, this might have been addressed a couple dozen pages back, but is Leah as a master bugged? I went through 3 playthroughs of Leon quest and after I get one item of bondage removed, nothing else will get removed even if prompt 'allowed to remove a device' pops up. For example, 1st time through, I had my Obsidian Gag removed, but from then on, nothing else came off, even after being a Good Girl for 3 days straight. No armbinder, so no more combat. On 2nd run, crashed talking to Claudius before entering party (scratch), and on 3rd and my current, armbinder comes off - though will occasionally get prompt 'Do you want to bind me so don't misbehave', then when get prompt to remove again, only armibinder comes off - gag stays on forever. 

Is armbinder the only device that is supposed to come off? Not gag or cuffs, or angle chains, or chastity or plugs or piercings?

If only 1 extra came off, would prefer for the gag - gagspeak becomes a little arduous after the 1000th time of taking 4+ beore npc understands you.

I believe I am making progress I think. I went from 'are you happy with how I serve you' - "you are unruly and need more training" to "you are naughty and need more training" I am on maybe day 4 of Naughty. Am I actually making progress with Leah? Will she ever be sweeter to me and grant me my freedom?

This could be because I want to remove gag, but if I use Leon's master key from console command, unlocking with key removes item, but then stucks pc. Can move camera freely, can open menus, can fast travel, etc but completely unable to move or draw weapons - is that a bug?

Hey. In need of some help. At my wits end.

Back in 2014 had some fun with skyrim and the many loverslab mods, recently came across the page and decided to try the new versions and quests on my new computer. So a new install of skyrim and days spent selecting the right mods. Doing all the right things, bodyslide uunp body feet hands, xpm32se, fnis, bash, had everything perfect and started playing for a couple of days, got up to riften and met some bound girl npcs at the inn.

Their armbinders weren't working. The animation wasnt working, arms outside the armbinder and hands clipped. Also other movement impairing restraints like cuffs with chains running through their body as they walked normally etc. And no event animations or sounds occuring at all. No gag noises . When armbinder on follower it would work for a little while but when changing cell would reset and the same thing would happen to them. Gags were positioned correctly, all clothing and restraints fit properly.

So began my attempt at fixing this. Many hours searching these forums, many posts by people with the same problem, no fixes, only one reply suggesting that the zaz animations dont work on npcs. Double checked all my settings, devious npc limit at 10 etc. Devices were working fine on my character just not the npcs. Reinstalled all the devious requirements, cursed loot and zaz multiple times... tried putting the zaz esm in different positions.. nothing helped.

So I assumed that something was causing the animation for the npc to break. Started disabling mods beginning with AFT thinking the sandbox stuff might be responsible. This borked my save game and couldn't rescue it by cleaning. Sad face.

At the moment I've started a new game and disabled any mods affecting animations, followers, and npcs. Got through to the towns as soon as I could and grrr same problem with the bound girl npcs. Tried giving an npc a armbinder through the restraints dialogue, doesnt work at all, equipped the armbinder, both arms outside but normal with hands.

So now I'm thinking that there's nothing I can do, multiple people posting here about it with no fixes.

Is this normal? Does anyone have a setup with devices working on npcs? By working I mean event animations, armbinder etc. At the moment I've given up and am just going to disable bound girl npc's , not bother with having a follower , revert to my sweet mod setup and enjoy the game with devices on character only and checkout the new captured dreams quests. Is there some way to control what devices are equipped to the bound girls? Like you can disable armbinder for follower?

I'll post my load order with faint hope someone might help...

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
AzarHair.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm