12 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

anybody got a copy of v4.7. i had it and lost it. im back on a female pc and im wanting an older version pre dollmakers house in dawnstar and pre leon and leah house outside whiterun. 

Is it just the buildings that are in your way?

Why not simply delete them in TES5Edit/CK or disable them in game?

In interesting NPCs (or perhaps it's inconsequential NPCs, it can be hard to keep track), there's a child in Arcadia's Cauldron who says...

"A man came in who said he couldn't stop picking every flower and herb that he saw. My mama says there's no cure for that."

Oh yes there is!

Turn the "plants" scale up to 2.0 ... that will soon cure your alchemy habit.

But why is the slider limited to only 2?

Spoiler

Now I think about it, making all the scale sliders go to 10, and setting the one that scales arousal contribution to the overall chance to move in steps of 0.01 was something I had in my old 6.2 hack. (Might have had to clamp some numbers somewhere too).

This is sort of useful for characters who spend a lot of time at arousal 100. Allows you to carefully fine-tune the chance. Probably most people would never want to, but I'm able to tolerate a slider with 100 steps instead of 10, to get this capability.

Anyway, I think you can set these values to arbitrary values using the console - but if you are set up to compile it, it's easier to change the MCM.

I am playing Skyrim on a Mac, and it is not so good. I think I need a new computer, but I am not sure it will be good on a Mac unless you spend an awful lot of money.

Before this, I never needed it to do anything but run Word, but all of these mods look very interesting.

I have got this Cursed Loot to work, and it ties me up beautifully. I wouldn't have considered playing a game like Skyrim at all if it weren't for hearing about this mod.

It is very confusing to start with. I just wanted the cursed loot, but it needs so many mods to get there.

The rubber outfits are pretty, but my display was sort of jerky to start with, and the extra graphics do not help with that.

Does anyone know if the new Mac laptops are any good to run Skyrim with mods? Or do I need to get a PC?

My old macbook has Windows on, and has lasted me a long time. It's been good for writing, but I see now it's not much good for anything else.

Anyway, I'm new here, and probably clogging up an important thread with my irrelevant Mac questions, but I saw somebody else asking here. Sorry.

On 9/28/2018 at 7:25 PM, CGi said:

You're looking foward to be deviously bound? Then you're at the right place. ;)

Im also waiting, i spent a loooot of time in cursed rubber, but i went frustrated because i couldnt find absolutly any leg restraints key (game trying to give usefull keys Deactivated..), after i finaly got one.. from dollmaker for giving plenty worn out restraints, i found out i need a couple more of 'em! went to cheat it out, now im waiting for new version and i trying activating the little help..

On 9/30/2018 at 2:31 AM, Amity said:

Does anyone know if the new Mac laptops are any good to run Skyrim with mods? Or do I need to get a PC?

There really isn't a properly portable laptop that is fit for gaming, Mac or otherwise.

Alienware and similar products deliver gaming performance from "laptops" ... in big, heavy, power-hungry machines with giant power bricks.

As for Mac, better off buying a thin and light laptop, and then a desktop gaming machine. You can get both for the same money as a high-end MBP. Well... Pretty close.

DCL doesn't load your system much, but a fancy ENB with a ton of high-res texture mods will.

On 9/30/2018 at 6:17 AM, A Little Kitten said:

Im also waiting, i spent a loooot of time in cursed rubber, but i went frustrated because i couldnt find absolutly any leg restraints key (game trying to give usefull keys Deactivated..), after i finaly got one.. from dollmaker for giving plenty worn out restraints, i found out i need a couple more of 'em! went to cheat it out, now im waiting for new version and i trying activating the little help..

You could always just turn up the key drop chance a little.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There really isn't a properly portable laptop that is fit for gaming, Mac or otherwise.

Alienware and similar products deliver gaming performance from "laptops" ... in big, heavy, power-hungry machines with giant power bricks.

As for Mac, better off buying a thin and light laptop, and then a desktop gaming machine. You can get both for the same money as a high-end MBP. Well... Pretty close.

DCL doesn't load your system much, but a fancy ENB with a ton of high-res texture mods will.

I have Macs, I don't think Skyrim would run on them unless you did bootcamp Windows.  I have an alienware r3 17inch 4k screen gaming laptop, runs Skyrim fine.  Yes, it has a brick of a power supply but I worked abroad for three months staying in a rented room, it came with me.

14 hours ago, ralphk11 said:

I have Macs, I don't think Skyrim would run on them unless you did bootcamp Windows.  I have an alienware r3 17inch 4k screen gaming laptop, runs Skyrim fine.  Yes, it has a brick of a power supply but I worked abroad for three months staying in a rented room, it came with me.

I run Skyrim on a Mac Pro under Wine and it works pretty well. It does occasionally have some memory issues and using all 4k textures can cause problems, but as long as you don't overload it too much it can handle it. You do need to make sure to use the latest Wine release though, since it's much more stable than earlier releases.

However, I can't speak to how well it'll run on a laptop (of any sort). YMMV.

On 10/1/2018 at 1:16 PM, Lupine00 said:

You could always just turn up the key drop chance a little.

Not before you first get the keys.. and i remember i had on me at the same time  : 16 restraints keys, 11 hand r keys, 6 head r keys, 5 body r keys, 0 leg r keys...
and i felt kind of tired of (and found it not wise because of the new unlock restraint=drop key system) to unlock the other things like gag,blindfold...
I'd try to keep the arousal down but.... it goes instatly back to a hundred anyway :X

every such a bondage task should be..frustrating, but not completely impossible

41 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Not before you first get the keys.. and i remember i had on me at the same time  : 16 restraints keys, 11 hand r keys, 6 head r keys, 5 body r keys, 0 leg r keys...
and i felt kind of tired of (and found it not wise because of the new unlock restraint=drop key system) to unlock the other things like gag,blindfold...
I'd try to keep the arousal down but.... it goes instatly back to a hundred anyway :X

every such a bondage task should be..frustrating, but not completely impossible

If you want any chance of keeping arousal down while wearing (multiple) devices, turn off "Bondage Lover" under "Consequences".

On 3/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Slagblah said:
On 3/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, ObjectiveKraken said:

The chastity belt of shame says that it has a timed lock. How long is the time/ how do i get out (i have a chastity key but cant use it)

It shouldn't be more than a day or two, but you'll need a Body Restraint Key to open it after that. There will be a message box alert when the time is up.

Been wearing mine for days now... Been sleeping in a bed several times in a row. After having done some other stuff first, after getting locked in the belt.

I think in total, I've been wearing the belt for almost 20 in-game days. No message box alert. No idea if the time is up or not. I do have a normal Restraint key on me. But maybe I need the Body Restrain key before the message box even shows up?

Is there any way to check how long I have left to wear it?

1 hour ago,  McKenzie said:

Been wearing mine for days now... Been sleeping in a bed several times in a row. After having done some other stuff first, after getting locked in the belt.

I think in total, I've been wearing the belt for almost 20 in-game days. No message box alert. No idea if the time is up or not. I do have a normal Restraint key on me. But maybe I need the Body Restrain key before the message box even shows up?

Is there any way to check how long I have left to wear it?

It'll only be a message in the corner of the screen, not a pop-up message box. Also it should only be like a day or two, not more, though I forget if cursed loot accounts for sleeping or not.

22 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

If you want any chance of keeping arousal down while wearing (multiple) devices, turn off "Bondage Lover" under "Consequences".

I know i know but it fits :D What i would prefer, is a stemporary block for arousal after orgasm. Just for one or two hours, or maybe reduction of maximum arousal, 20 50 80 100 in one-two hours. This might be simple system affecting a lot.
Now it occured me..something like Discomfort system...
I think there's a lot potential in these ideas..
Someone make a judge and add something

27 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

I know i know but it fits :D What i would prefer, is a stemporary block for arousal after orgasm. Just for one or two hours, or maybe reduction of maximum arousal, 20 50 80 100 in one-two hours. This might be simple system affecting a lot.
Now it occured me..something like Discomfort system...
I think there's a lot potential in these ideas..
Someone make a judge and add something

Just keep in mind that with that option on, every in-game hour you'll get: 1 arousal per worn DD, plus bonus for gags and heavy restraints, times the multiplier set in sexlab aroused (defaults to x3, if I recall).

So that would indeed result in arousal almost always being quite high with bondage lover enabled.

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

It'll only be a message in the corner of the screen, not a pop-up message box. Also it should only be like a day or two, not more, though I forget if cursed loot accounts for sleeping or not.

I have been checking it regularly too, too see if I can remove it. There is no unlock option. (Not sure if there's supposed to be one. I'd assume one would show up after the timer has expired.)

There's still the normal options to try and escape it though. But I never succeed in those. My character doesn't even try. It just fails instantly. Doesn't even close the inventory. I suspect that's because it's counted as a high security restraint.

I've also tried to remove it with the Master from Captured Dreams, but she won't remove it. It comes up as a unremovable device. I've also tried asking a blacksmith, but no luck there either.

I'm starting to become convinced maybe it somehow bugged out for me. And the timer have really expired, but the events haven't fired. Or something. No clue really. Or maybe I'm just not patient enough. :P If it is as you said, that Cursed Loot doesn't progress timers when you sleep or wait.

1 hour ago,  McKenzie said:

I have been checking it regularly too, too see if I can remove it. There is no unlock option. (Not sure if there's supposed to be one. I'd assume one would show up after the timer has expired.)

There's still the normal options to try and escape it though. But I never succeed in those. My character doesn't even try. It just fails instantly. Doesn't even close the inventory. I suspect that's because it's counted as a high security restraint.

I've also tried to remove it with the Master from Captured Dreams, but she won't remove it. It comes up as a unremovable device. I've also tried asking a blacksmith, but no luck there either.

I'm starting to become convinced maybe it somehow bugged out for me. And the timer have really expired, but the events haven't fired. Or something. No clue really. Or maybe I'm just not patient enough. :P If it is as you said, that Cursed Loot doesn't progress timers when you sleep or wait.

It normally lasts for a couple of days only in my game.  Sounds like your's may be squiff

TBH, it's the one device I loathe as there seems to be no way of working past it, no matter how ingenious one might be, and there seems to be no way of disabling it as a single event

2 hours ago,  McKenzie said:

In my experience that is the best chastity belt in the mod, one that i have relied on like a rock that it does free you after a couple days/week or something. Sleeping should work with it and also the timed collars (collars have other conditions in addition though). I forgot what the option was, but after you get the "click" dialog saying that it's open, you get something like "Remove it" option. It's not "Unlock" because it doesn't require any key, you just take it off.

But if you think it's bugged, you can use the MCM menus and "Free me!" button.