1 hour ago, unmog said:

What made it impossible for me is I slowed down time some in my game so I would trigger the bump or someone would squeeze them when I would go to sell things which made it so they never deflated, something kept causing them to inflate which would reset the 5 hour deflate time. Seems pretty extreme of a wait time to deflate, especially considering I could just take a knife to the hose or pump and it would immediately deflate.

Yea, they are probably balanced around default timescales - and they can be pretty hardcore even then if you are unlucky or foolishly inflate them to max yourself.  I *think* the plug bump event might be in the DD events list however, so you may be able to reduce its chances of happening in your game.

31 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yea, they are probably balanced around default timescales - and they can be pretty hardcore even then if you are unlucky or foolishly inflate them to max yourself.  I *think* the plug bump event might be in the DD events list however, so you may be able to reduce its chances of happening in your game.

Yea, I found that and reduced it to 0, though my default time is much lower than normal so I never was able to make it to that 5 hour in game time  to actually reduce it. Wish there was an option to adjust it, say to one hour. But hey, now I know and I was able to get out of it. Still, sleeping or using the wait function -should- have worked just as well.

16 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

On updating I had turned off what I thought was "my" Surrender option and at the same time cranked up the chances of assumed "enemy" Surrender, nothing suggested they were linked or the same for "me vs them".

It's true there is no particular reason that combat surrender for the player, and for enemies should be bound together. Seems that they ... just are.

There are so many things to wish for in terms of combat surrender tweaks, it's hard to consider this a biggie.

Outcomes that make more sense more often, more control over outcomes, and more dependable recognition of defeats would probably be higher on my list.

I find combat surrender very useful, but you get oddities

Such as being repeatedly health recharged because your follower is still up; you can treat this as an "honor scheme" if you like, and manually surrender if you like. Or let the follower(s) try to win by themselves. So it's doesn't do much harm.

Or when you get defeated outdoors, there's now really limited outcomes (I believe that theft was disabled outdoors because temporary spawns could end up holding your gear and de-pop immediately).

I would be OK with a hardcore theft mode where your stuff is either "just gone", or sent to a "known" chest in some nasty, bandit filled location that respawns on a frequent basis. It was just silly when your gear got put on a frost atronarch or something.

There could be more "context" to it, such as bandit defeats being much more likely to end in enslavement, while animal defeats more likely to end in port-to-inn. Though I'd be the first to admit it's not always trivial to determine what kind of group defeated the player - but if it threw out a cloak on hostiles and had a bit of a guess based on the races round about, it would be better than nothing maybe.

Just possibilities...

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I found that on default settings, and default timescale, you simply cannot get inflatable plugs out...

No way.

No how.

Unless you were lucky and they weren't pumped at all on insertion. This is unlikely unless you put them in yourself.

Usually, the only way you can get them out is to hide out somewhere you can't get "bumped".

It can take several days, and you can bump them yourself too if you're unlucky. Best to do nothing but sleep until they deflate.

At first I thought they were typical Kimy, and only count down based on REAL hours, but I don't believe they do.

The logical alternative to this, is to turn the event chance down. Fortunately, it is an event you can control.

8 hours ago, unmog said:

Still, sleeping or using the wait function -should- have worked just as well.

I *think* sleeping/waiting does work, but you need to wait for a DD event to trigger after each sleep/wait.  So basically sleep for a time (no clue how long the deflate timer is off the top of my head) then wait until you see the message that they have deflated a bit and repeat.  Obviously just the cheaty tactic to get it out immediately, the hope is that you can find event chance values that will allow you to have the plug eventually fully deflate naturally despite the occasional bump/sneaky NPC.

Hey Kimy

I have a question only sort of related to DCL and two suggestions for DCL.

The first is that I´m trying to learn skyrim moddig and would be interseted in making some devious mods once I get the basics. I´m not a great artist or moddeler though so I´ll keep it to coding as much as possible. Are you able to tell me some good recources to get into modding. I´m generally able to figure stuf out when I get the basics so thats mainly what I´m looking for. (I already browsed through the devious devices github for a bit.)

My first suggestion I would assume is named something like devious stages which make a device able to have different stages. I.E An armbinder to pulls tighter resulting in less chance of escape and greater debuffs. Or a plug vibrating at a slower or faster rate epending on its stage. Now the concept stages is not a complete concept but something like this would be amazing I think.

This is mainly used for immersive purposes as now being equipped with a devious device can be even more exciting and extended. It also may act as an setup for the other suggestion I have which would probably be even more extensive.

The second suggestion is Linking devious devices. With this I mean a framework that gives devious devices inputs (What happens when it is triggered by another  device I.E The plugs start slowly vibrating.) and outputs (When another device is triggered, which device and which input of given device. I.E when my blindfold is removed.)

And example usage of this could be: you have been equipped with a full set of devious devices and decide to struggle in your armbinder: Succes! your armbinder is lose but now your plugs start vibrating and you leg iron chains become smaller hindering your step. The biggest inspiration for this i took from a little online adventure game: http://aelie.altervista.org/escape/?g=aelie02

I think that this second suggestion would greatly benefit the ablity for people to create little quests and the like with devious devices. Particularly something like the game would be cool to me.

Anyway I think you're a great modder and hope you keep delivering us exciting new devious adventures. And i do not think that all the fuss right now is warranted.

-Jaxaxus

P.S Is it possible to change a dress when equipped with chastity so it pulls back or for pants to go over the worn plugs in the creation kit? It may not be but it would be an extra bit of immersion if possible. Not a biggie tho!

Replacing the individual device scripts on DD items isn't that complicated. The per-device scripts are fairly simple and leverage stuff in the DD libraries.

The existing scripts are written to work with keywords and be fairly generic by type, but there's nothing to stop you making specific scripts for your own items using the existing ones as templates.

It would be possible to code up stages and inputs/outputs using named variables on StorageUtil, and interact with them in a completely dependency free way.

If you wanted to make a quest, you could do that for your quest specific items.

This is something for the DD forum though, I think - not so much DCL specific.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Replacing the individual device scripts on DD items isn't that complicated. The per-device scripts are fairly simple and leverage stuff in the DD libraries.

The existing scripts are written to work with keywords and be fairly generic by type, but there's nothing to stop you making specific scripts for your own items using the existing ones as templates.

It would be possible to code up stages and inputs/outputs using named variables on StorageUtil, and interact with them in a completely dependency free way.

If you wanted to make a quest, you could do that for your quest specific items.

This is something for the DD forum though, I think - not so much DCL specific.

I'll put this over in the DD forum. thanks for your answer anyway!

3 hours ago, 1339378915 said:

Got Something wrong recently......

My DCL ver. 6.4 was installed, the items could be found by using AIM, but the MCM doesn't show up as well as the whole mechanism doesn't work properly.

Sorry but "Doesn't work properly" is hardly descriptive for what kind of problem you are having.

For faster help you need to describe the problem(s) in as much detail as you can reasonably do so you don't have to do a series of Question and Answer posts.

Lack of MCM menu is a damnable bug in the MCM menu code (or in the base game itself) and has nothing to do with this mod or for that matter pretty much any mod that has the problem (there MAY be a mod with an actual broken menu but I don't know of any).  The SKYUI people have posted a way to force their code to reload menus which usually solves the problem, a quick web search  should turn up the line you need to put into the console to fix it.

Kimy I have a small request (possibly small you'd know a lot better than me how easy/hard it is to add) but could you add a 'parting gift' option to the end of Leon's quest similar to the cursed collar quest. As it stands you either get enslaved or simply released and walk away; you go through all the trouble of getting bound tightly just to get released easily.

Perhaps I mentioned this before...

NPC "comments" as reactions to bondage: the speaker should behave differently if they are also in bondage themselves.

They shouldn't offer keys, or pity, or even add more devices. Instead they should say something appropriate...

"Ah, your collar is almost as pretty as mine."

"Be thankful, at least you're not in an armbinder. My shoulders are killing me."

"If I wasn't in this belt, we could have some fun."

"Mmmph!"

Right now, it's really odd when an NPC in extreme bondage makes some condescending remark because you have some boots on, and very peculiar when a bound NPC with no ability to "follow through" spouts the "smoking hot" dialog.

This could tie into the bondage dialog system. If you speak to an NPC with items on, it could act is if you put them on via the bondage dialog, so you could add more, or remove them? With possible consequences.

Also, if you use bondage dialog on somebody, you could be able to ask them for sex, or force them if they're "helpless".

As it is, some other mod is required for sex to ever happen in DCL ... except rape.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:22 PM, Lupine00 said:

If you have a follower, typically the follower will just kill them anyway, so there's nothing you can do. Not sure how DCL would stop that.

True. That depends respectfully for every mod. There are some followers (like Sofia) - which are not using standard vanilla follower slot. And a standard vanilla follower slot - gives you exactly only one follower at all times. For example: i know that Senguine Debouchery Plus - detects Sofia as a follower. Those followers can be or couldn't be detected by a mod.

And offcourse if follower is a tanker/damage build and you gave them like godly weapon - it can land a hit on an enemy - before scripts catch up - so your foes will be killed before surrender. Only one remedy to that is to set up acceptable damage treshold before a surrender... For me - it was a high value - like 30% of remaining hit points. Setting up 10% almost everytime ended up in a death than a surrender. For me SexLab was generating constant lag for an execution of any script. This lag was like 8 or 9 seconds before any script execution. But DCUR traps were almost instantly executed, problem with lag happened when picking many flowers opening many containers. Becouse DCUR is calculating staff for a single container opened. I bellieve that fighting many foes - goes the same way for surrendering if you have a godly weapon and goes thruu foes like a knife thruu butter slaying everything in an instant. You will end up in no surrendering foes at all. (killing foes too fast)

2 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

hi, i wasn't really sure where to ask since i can't remember if the feature was from DD or DCL but, is there any chance of a setting that would lock access to the inventory etc when ones hands are bound in the same way old DD or DCL did, only that was always on.

I'm not playing DCL or DD right now but i am sure of one thing. When i configured Cursed Loot (DCL v6.4) by MCM Menu - i surely could access my inventory. Also blindfold strenght or fasttravel. But those option restrict you by default and you need to change them by yourself.

2 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

hi, i wasn't really sure where to ask since i can't remember if the feature was from DD or DCL but, is there any chance of a setting that would lock access to the inventory etc when ones hands are bound in the same way old DD or DCL did, only that was always on.

Then you wouldn't be able to get free by struggling or keys anymore, only npc dialog. I know most people wouldn't enable it.

Has anyone tested the arousal when drunken feature? Player is supposed to start sex with nearest npc, but all i ever see is pleasing self when alcohol puts her over. Skooma traps are supposed to start sex with follower for example, if aroused enough.

14 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Then you wouldn't be able to get free by struggling or keys anymore, only npc dialog. I know most people wouldn't enable it.

Has anyone tested the arousal when drunken feature? Player is supposed to start sex with nearest npc, but all i ever see is pleasing self when alcohol puts her over. Skooma traps are supposed to start sex with follower for example, if aroused enough.

I have tested it. NPCs will come near you than after starting dialogue - they will give you more mead by a dialogue. If you drink too much and agree to talk with them more and drinking - they will "use you". Basically they want to knock you down by giving you more to drink up. ?

EDIT: Skooma in my case was injected automatically by an NPC at the beginning of a sex act (it was forced). Skooma was not injected same way as drinking alcohol in taverns. However there was an option to change a chance of that to happen.

Inventory access used to be locked by old DD, but it was pointless.

I see the latest PoP has its own variation on this, with custom PoP restraints that stop you looting stuff or interacting in any way with anything.

DD 4.0 onwards allow inventory access because it was never a feature to block it, it was simply expedient to do so.

You could overcome it in various ways, just as you can bring up the map (still), unless you run a mod that aggressively closes the map (and there is at least one, though I forget which).

Blocking inventory access could be catastrophic in cases where you became over-encumbered to the point of immobility for one reason or another, which is surprisingly easy with DD, DCL etc. It caused a lot of (unintended) problems, and I don't miss its removal at all.

The drinking effect only occurs if you drink, and it causes you to randomly masturbate. While the description in the MCM suggests it is supposed to target other NPCs, I have never seen it do so.

The drinking game, where NPCs are encouraging you to drink is not part of DCL, as far as I'm aware. It's some other mod doing that.

25 minutes ago, razor black said:

Hello anybody up for an assist, please

I seem to be missing an armor mod from Devious cursed loot mod as those MGEF should be pointing to shackles, rubber suits and such any help would be very appreciated. I've built everything through bodyslide. I've done this before for the applicable mods on this list so thats not the issue, am I missing a dependency armor mod

Don't click on this link!

My antivirus detected this as malware.

False alarm.

4 minutes ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Don't click on this link people!

My antivirus blocked me from opening this link.

Sorry about that there was nothing malicious in it I will post the whole thing just trying to save room

No I had a look through tes5edit got it open right now, do you mean master files. They are whats on that list above, as for checking dependencies, you'll have to explain that one. I'm familiar with tes5edit but that's a new to me.

edit

Armor spreadsheet maybe?

38 minutes ago, razor black said:

No I had a look through tes5edit got it open right now, do you mean master files. They are whats on that list above, as for checking dependencies, you'll have to explain that one. I'm familiar with tes5edit but that's a new to me.

edit

Armor spreadsheet maybe?

TES5Edit automatically checks for missing masters for the plugins you checked when you start it up. It give you and error when you're missing something.

Can you tell us what the problem is and what you're trying to do? Not all errors are fatal errors.