9 hours ago, neosuduno said:

LOOT may be your problem. Cursed loot is said not to be compatible with LOOT.

LOOT works just fine with DCL. Like most LL mods, DCL isn't included in the master list it downloads, but it can still read its dependencies and will sort DCL properly.

However, if you use LOOT to after installing a new mod, and it changes the load order because of that, the active save game has a strong chance to get broken. Which why people should never ever change their load orders mid-game.

31 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

You are using the dev version of DD 4.1.

The public DD 4.1 update has been released on June 9th and you say you downloaded and installed it on the 2nd.

And I am pretty sure the public release fixes the bound girls, because it did for me.

Update to the public release and it should fix it.

To be fair, the latest dev version is the same as the release one, however, the dev version was updated on the same day as the release version, so anything grabbed on june 2nd is outdated.

12 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Enhanced Camera I believe most find "best", this Reddit thread was overwhelmingly for it over both Joy of Perspective and Immersive First-Person View . YMMV, so maybe try them out and see what works best for you or plays most nicely with your load order. :)

It's interesting but if I'm asking this here it's mostly to know which is the best for sexlab and devious devices mods. Enhanced Camera seems to be the best for gameplay, but I don't know if it's even compatible with sexlab animations. I'll try this though, thanks.

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

You are using the dev version of DD 4.1.

The public DD 4.1 update has been released on June 9th and you say you downloaded and installed it on the 2nd.

And I am pretty sure the public release fixes the bound girls, because it did for me.

Update to the public release and it should fix it.

I also have this same problem and I have the public release, not the dev version. And I also have another setup with MO where I have the dev version from 06.06.2018 and no such problems. So that can't be the reason. In my case I still believe that something I have installed/updated when I started the new game with the public release causes a conflict. Just can't find the culprit.

I figure my earlier posts must have gotten run over, but I am having a problem wheresex scenes do not run, I get "forced to the ground" then nothing happens. scenes start fime from opening containers and plants etc, but anything else results in nothing. My MCM is configured to where I should get banged. Like alot.

also I use Mator Smash. would that e the problem?

So, for installing on SE, the three devious devices requirements you listed are not officially ported yet, but there is a version of devious devices. Would that work, or would it be better to try to do my own port of the three requirements you have listed? Thanks in advance! 

9 hours ago, Volodio said:

It's interesting but if I'm asking this here it's mostly to know which is the best for sexlab and devious devices mods. Enhanced Camera seems to be the best for gameplay, but I don't know if it's even compatible with sexlab animations. I'll try this though, thanks.

EC works fine for me with a large number of LL mods including the Devious ones, and their attendant animations, I've had it in my load order for a long time now. :)

1 hour ago, tahltos said:

So, for installing on SE, the three devious devices requirements you listed are not officially ported yet, but there is a version of devious devices. Would that work, or would it be better to try to do my own port of the three requirements you have listed? Thanks in advance! 

All DD mods and DCL have been ported to SE. Check the SE section!

@Kimy

I am running the latest version of DCL and just noticed that the Damsel In Distress quest is missing from the MCM Events page.

I know this is not your mod but I think it is related ... I also noticed that it no longer appears as an option in Simple Slavery Plus.

Has Damsel In Distress quest been removed?

thanks,

1 hour ago, Abbt said:

Does it exist a german translation of DCL?

There once was a german translation but caused by the fact that none of it's users showed interesst or appriciation for the effort that was put into it by localizing all scripts & the plugin and the additional steps it added to the already existing workflow it was cancelled for good. A simple effect of no visible demand.

The next version won't have a partially translated MCM either since i'll pull this plug completly.

Es gab mal eine deutsche Übersetzung, da jedoch keiner der Nutzer offentliches Interesse oder Anerkennung für den Mehraufwand wie dem Lokalisieren der Skripte & des Plugins, sowie der zusätzlichen Arbeitsschritte zeigte, ist diese dauerhaft eingestampft. Das Ergebniss von fehlender Nachfrage.

Die nächste Version wird auch kein teilweise übersetztes MCM mehr haben, da ich den Stecker vollständig ziehe.

Ein Weiterverwenden meiner alten Übersetzungen als Basis für Neue ist übrigens nicht erlaubt.

21 minutes ago, CGi said:

There once was a german translation but caused by the fact that none of it's users showed interesst or appriciation for the effort that was put into it by localizing all scripts & the plugin and the additional steps it added to the already existing workflow it was cancelled for good. A simple effect of no visible demand.

The next version won't have a partially translated MCM either since i'll pull this plug completly.

Es gab mal eine deutsche Übersetzung, da jedoch keiner der Nutzer offentliches Interesse oder Anerkennung für den Mehraufwand wie dem Lokalisieren der Skripte & des Plugins, sowie der zusätzlichen Arbeitsschritte zeigte, ist diese dauerhaft eingestampft. Das Ergebniss von fehlender Nachfrage.

Die nächste Version wird auch kein teilweise übersetztes MCM mehr haben, da ich den Stecker vollständig ziehe.

Ein Weiterverwenden meiner alten Übersetzungen als Basis für Neue ist übrigens nicht erlaubt.

Thank you for your reply.

I have read in an old post that something existed earlier, but in fact that I couldn't find any translation anymore I wanted to ask to be sure.

Kein Problem, ich habe die alte Übersetzung nicht mal gefunden ?

33 minutes ago, Abbt said:

Thank you for your reply.

I have read in an old post that something existed earlier, but in fact that I couldn't find any translation anymore I wanted to ask to be sure.

Kein Problem, ich habe die alte Übersetzung nicht mal gefunden ?

This whole thing could have been circumvented if more users had voiced the gratitude for the delivered work.
i can't always argue with modders so they go through the extra work that comes with a translation and Kimy put up with it for a very long time.
But at one point even Kimy couldn't be arsed anymore since there was no indication that anyone actually used the translation and why do all the additional work if it's unused?

Kimy and i did what we could and argued back and forth about the whole translation stuff but it has come to an end and as sad as it sounds, the users of the translation can only blame themself for not speaking out. And i'm not going to risc a friendship by argueing over something that seemingly noone used.

22 minutes ago, CGi said:

This whole thing could have been circumvented if more users had voiced the gratitude for the delivered work.
i can't always argue with modders so they go through the extra work that comes with a translation and Kimy put up with it for a very long time.
But at one point even Kimy couldn't be arsed anymore since there was no indication that anyone actually used the translation and why do all the additional work if it's unused? 

Kimy and i did what we could and argued back and forth about the whole translation stuff but it has come to an end and as sad as it sounds, the users of the translation can only blame themself for not speaking out. And i'm not going to risc a friendship by argueing over something that seemingly noone used. 

Fully understandable!

I didn't  want to criticize you, really!

I just wanted to ask if something exist or not!

26 minutes ago, Abbt said:

Fully understandable!

Don't worry. No offense taken but i used the chance to say what i always wanted to say anyway but never found the right opportunity.
Sorry that it's you who triggered the chance but i wasn't talking about you directly and more about all the users of the previous translations.

Hello Together,

here comes another bug report. I recently played the “Leon” quest which was very good and worked well. At the end The player has the choice to be enslaved by either Leon or Leah, nice idea for a follow up. I only tried the option with Leah and there some problems occurred.

1. Leah was no longer in the “Bannerd Mare Inn” as usual and also nowhere else to find. After a random amount of time she suddenly appeared next to me and checked if I follow her rules. I tried this quest several times (“be a good girl”) and most of the time Leah never showed up (waited for more then 24 in game hours). Even when Leah was no around massaged appear like: “Leah is satisfied with you”. Using the console to move Leah to the player was not successful. She had either no “Master ...” dialog options or no dialog option at all. If Leah appeared be herself, all her dialog option were accessibly as far as I can tell.

2. When she appeared by herself, she sometimes disappeared when I left the zone and returned later. If that happened she was lost for good and never showed up again. Perhaps your master is just playing hide and seek with you and she is exceptional at hiding. But I do not think that this is intended behavior.

3. The shopping Quest for Leah can not be finished. Even when I took her with me as a companion, after I did all the shopping for her and the quest said: “Bring back the wares.” Leah had no dialog option to finish the quest.

Some of these bug had been reported before, but that is now more then 2 years ago and I have not fund any solution to these in the forum.

One note from my side, it properly is a good idea to show a quest marker at the position of the players master. That way the player at least would know where to look for him / her.

Hopefully this post does not sound to critical or hard. I am enjoying this mod and it is one of the main reasons why I bought skyrim at all. I even bought the legendary edition not the SE version, to increase the change this of this mod being compatible.

So all in all Kimys mods are a great and interesting addition to this game and I am looking forward to new content. So please be not upset for my bug reports ?

22 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I also have this same problem and I have the public release, not the dev version. And I also have another setup with MO where I have the dev version from 06.06.2018 and no such problems. So that can't be the reason. In my case I still believe that something I have installed/updated when I started the new game with the public release causes a conflict. Just can't find the culprit.

I have the same problem since I use DD. Custom animations like pretty idles cause this for sure. I usually slot the NPCs or myself in ZaZ MCM and force the animations. Works usually.

4 hours ago, Abbt said:

Fully understandable!

If you want to do the work yourself though, this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921/?)  is the tool to use and it will remember what you did and save it for reuse when subsequent versions are released so you need only translate the new or changed stuff.

54 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have the same problem since I use DD. Custom animations like pretty idles cause this for sure. I usually slot the NPCs or myself in ZaZ MCM and force the animations. Works usually.

I haven't actually even thought about this ZaZ option. Have to try and see how it works. Thanks.

1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

I haven't actually even thought about this ZaZ option. Have to try and see how it works. Thanks.

Tested this and noticed that the armbinders doesn't work when slotted with ZaZ either. Same thing occurs with both females and males. Gags work as intended with both DD and ZaZ,. It's like some other mod has control over the main body.

EDIT: My bad. I found I made an error when I installed FNIS and now the ZaZ slots are working. The problem with DD armbinders and bound girls is still there though.

Maybe someone has a solution to NetImmerse override error ? I get it every time i try to equip items such as pony boots. I tried some mods but can't figure out how to correctly do it ?

EDIT: Both RaceMenu and DDx uses NiOverride. But somehow only one of them works for me.
Did some research on *.psc files in RaceMenu and DDx (zadSlaveBootsScript.psc). Managed to find that both do same checks (written differently?

SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5

This code is from DDx that fails me, and RaceMenu minimum version is 6. So RaceMenu sees NiOverride and that it is v.6 and DDx doesn't see NiOverride (Or somehow wrong version of it)

Just putting this here, so that any1 interested could look into it.

PS. I can't find a way to to *.psc to *.pex. With this i could "debug" at least a values of variables...