Hentai Creatures / Nasty Critters 4.0 Broken?

Downloaded Hentai Creatures to give it a shot and every aspect of the mod except for the "train" or sex feature works correctly,

I've updated SKSE, SL, and every other required mod.

I tried using a new save but that didn't seem to work either. 

Tried using Nasty Critters instead of hentai creatures, still not working.

Tried using the train feature in smaller cells or load areas.

not sure what to do here. I've posted on the support topic but I'm not getting any responses so I'm hoping someone that's used to mod before can steer my in the right direction.

Any help I can get with this is greatly appreciated!

Load Order here 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
FoxHome_X.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
fox29 Armor.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
CF_fox_Clothes.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1
Lightweightbonesandscales.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Armor for Manga.esp=1
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
FlansEyesForSkrim.esp=1
MaleClericArmor.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells-NoDlcDawnDragComp.esp=1
LadyBatByNausicaa.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp=1
Real Roads.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable_DG.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0
TheOneRing.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Animated Enchantments.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
BarbarianExplorer.esp=1
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1
WitchkingHelmet.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
Witch Of The Wild.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1

• 3 months later...

i got this problem. if i press the "train" button nothing happend. everything is enabled.

i also activated "bash if script is broken" and then on pressing "train" "xxx not loaded. Banishing"

it worked once. then after i restart the game it stopped working.

you should have oppened your own thread with your loadorder since this is allready solved, but well now we are here allready you have the creature animations enabled in sexlab? please doublecheck it it would not be the first time someone is 100% sure he has this checked and in the and it was not checked.

Otherwise do you have in hentai creatures the option enabled "allow training with pc"? also double check this.

Are the animations working if you try them with another mod like sexlab matchmaking?

yes its clearly the hentai creatures mod that simply dosen't work you might get some more/better information when looking in the thread from the mod itself or post there I sadly can't say more than try to reinstall the mod. You should get more support if you also post your problem in the hentai creatures thread.

I looked for you trough the hentai creatures thread there are serval people that posted the same problem as you, but nobody posted a way to fix it I hope somebody can help you with it.

Does it work with an older save or a new game?

Edit: In the more nasty critters I found this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?view=findpost&p=932430
Also found this

have tried it with 1.59 as well, but I am finding that after 1 time of training, they don't train again, every time I try to request it, they won't do it. I am figuring it might be script lag cause.. =_= I have a lot of mods. Or am I confused about how it works? should I change the time that it has for between trainings to something longer perhaps?

Thank you!

-C

Try "Dismiss" option and train again. It might be another follower mod interfering

Also you might try your luck in the More nasty critters topic the author seems to be very active

ok i tested it with several mods.

the animations itself works and also other mods. its just the "training" that doesn´t work.

seams like a script error

Check your training settings in the MCM. If the timer is set high (for example 200secs) then it will not retrain until the timer is up. Selecting it from the Menu on the same character will not start the animation till the time is up I beleive. I may be wrong but worth a check.

If not, I'd suggest you uninstall the mod and make sure all Hentai Creatures and related scripts are deleted (back u as precaution). Clean your save or revert to a save before the mod was installed.

Reinstalled the mod, recheck your training settings in the MCM menu and try again.

• 8 months later...

I kown, the request is old but i was stuck too with "XXX not loaded banishing". It's the same problem with the "Defeat mod" when your character plays the animation but not the creature.

So the solution is :

You have missed a step during installation. It's a problem relative to FNIS, not to SexLab or the mod you are trying to deal with.

You must get FNIS idle AND FNIS creature pack. The creature pack is in the "Files" section of this page ... Under the main FNIS file (optional Files).

Don't forget to run the FNIS tool for users after that.

Have fun.

• 2 months later...

Odd thing happened, need a little help, I am too much a newby to figure this one...

I have by now 7 different alts, on 6 of them Hentai Creatures initialize in MCM and gives me a menu to apply settings (training partnering, get spells), but in the last one with no software changes or new mods, a glitch occurred. Hentai Creatures is not fully initializing in MCM, Hentai Creatures is recognized in MCM and I can click on it, when it opens I get the opening page of it, but it does not give me a "creatures" tab so I can configure the mod, I tried going to a pre-glitched save but it keeps not giving the GUI after I get in Hentai Creatures in MCM, I even went to the spell vendor and bought the spells hoping it would kick start the app in MCM to give me a menu, it did not kick start. I then learned the spell and checked again, no improvement, and then summoned a Hentai Troll which did appear and proceeded to ignore me, I clicked on it, and ordered it to train but stood around doing nothing, I clicked on banish and he went poof as expected.

So the question is how do I get MCM to relook at Hentai Creatures which was installed by creature framework if I recall right. Oh yes I been going to Loot and redo the order, and updating FNIS multiple times without luck, or maybe more appropriate question how do I get the tab to appear in MCM within Hentai Creatures

Thank you for any help

Archived