S³(f) - Skyrim Slavery System (framework)

I rather liked the idea behind the original sx3 slavery mod, limited though it was.  So, I decided to use the Sx3 framework in an attempt to create my first mod, implementing a Slavers faction.

What I have so far:

- Starting quest to get things going: ability to enslave people, the slaver diary, and ability to craft slaver's restraints

- Slaver's restraints.  These are no bondage play toys but proper tools, specific to this mod. You can either craft or buy these

- Slave behaviour: newly captured slaves will run off if they have no restraints on or if left alone, but slaves you have kept longer can be left alone unrestrained without trouble.  If you tell a slave to stay put, what happens next depends on the training of the slave.  New ones pretty much have to be hogtied to remains secure, but trained ones can be left to their own devices.

- A couple of locations similar in function to the old Kolarying dungeon: ability to buy and sell slaves.

- Properly funcioning slots: initially you get one, earning more slaver XP gets you more slots.

To do:

- More quests: specifically to unlock certain training abilities, and access to different locations such as cat houses or BDSM dungeons. 

I hope to have something release-worthy soon!

• 6 months later...