S³(f) - Skyrim Slavery System (framework)

Oh so happy to see this being worked on again. I was getting so desperate for some work to continue I was debating learning how to do basic mod shit so I could alter Paradise Halls to work with sexlab. Would much rather see this frame work get put in with loverslab specifically built init though. Really surprised so much work went into female players being slaves to npcs and so far only this project focused on letting the hero be the aggressor.

Thanks for the good feedback, lads!

I hope to achieve good progress in the coming weeks.

Next things I'll do is implementing slave gear from ZaZ, then the emotion & escape engine.

I enjoyed npc slavery mods like Bravil Underground and Lover's slave trade in Oblivion and was disappointed no such mods existed in Skyrim. I look forward to seeing how this develops down the line.

Exactly I joined these forums because  I saw Bravil Underground linked in hongfire forums, till then I never played Oblivion and only played skyrim on console. I mean I got Oblivion and Skyrim on PC ASAP once I saw all the stuff people did for Oblivion, and always was left wanting to see some slavery in Skyrim that actually worked with sexlab. The first thing I did for skyrim was find the original S3 thread and feel sad it was put on hiatus.

And note I see the slavery more as pokemon style game play for me, in oblivion I didn't get all Uncle Touchy's Creepy Puzzle Basement about it, I used the slavery system to catch me the most exotic stuff I could find to put in my houses like some kind of messed up pokemon. I had the monster girl mod, so I used the slave system to collect them all sort of speak lol

Oh hi, this is my first post here after many years daily checking lover's lab. I just wanted to say that I'm glad to hear from this mod and it's developer again! Few months back, when I gave Skyrim another run, S³ was one of the mods I most expected development to advance. That being said, I hope all our welcome back's is a reward to your work ag12. :D

I still had the old version installed, and I'm still going to update it, but as a feedback, I would suggest you that you give a thought about making the Kollaryg slave market to be, among other things, a lively place. Like a contrast to the fact that it takes place in a dungeon, it should feel like a real market, filled with nobles selling and buying slaves; slaves masters on the spotlight showing their slaves to the crowd; shady observers; and some mechanics of financial market for the player to work with.

If you manage that, I feel like you don't have to worry much about dungeon, quests or anything else. This would already be a GREAT mod!

Peace!

I am wanting to make a Slavers guild/Plantation house to function as a player home as well as a Market to sell and bye slaves. However i have never mad a mod and did a few of the video tutorials done by bethseda. So if there are any resources that you can provide i would appreciate them. Thanks for the hard work and good mods.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ag12! Thanks a lot for your work on the framework; the old S3 was always a favourite of mine, mostly because it added a no-frills capture system without forcing any sort of sexual stuff into the game - streamlined, clutter-free, did what it said on the tin. I'll be following this one with great interest.

I have a couple of questions about how far the "framework" could go though, since I lack the technical knowledge to figure out what would depend on the framework itself, and what  on quests / NPC design (that is, up to other modders using the framework for their creations)

From the old SI remember there was very little reaction from NPCs to slavery. For instance:

- You could enslave an NPC and not have NPCs of the same faction (or even guards) react at all, providing the paralysing strike had not been witnessed: I could sneak-stab and enslave a vigilant of Stendarr, then immediately parade her in front of her mates without repercussions.

- Enslaved NPCs would not attempt to run away or cry for help at all, making restraints pretty irrelevant at least in the short term. In fact, if I recall correctly, they even tried to assist you in fights? I vaguely remember their "hands bound" animation being broken by the fighting pose.

- Freed NPCs who had clearly seen you in their captivity would not be hostile towards you as long as they had not seen you paralyze them first.

Now, something tells me these are either engine limitations (hence impossible) or would require quests affecting the factions system in order to be implemented (hence probably not in your mind), but I could be wrong: would the integration of slavery in the crime and punishment system of Skyrim be part of the focus of the framework, or just of the mods using it in the future?

Thanks a lot for your time and dedication!

I must be missing something chuckle chuckle. I install the mod. Get a note to use  debug or normal

and have the slave log in my inventory but............ no transport to dummy cell and nothing else

happens.

The old S3 file ran like a top for me. Hope someone can be of assistance to get this one working.

thanks folks ,

sachs

• 2 weeks later...

@sachs I believe this one works with the other S3 mod out there currently, S³ - Slaver's 101. Fairly sure the description in this one is dated before that one came out... (If I'm wrong, don't quote me... but the 101 will give you a demo of this framework...)

yes, the 101 adds the store, but i'm more curious to the modder (no harm/insult intended) - saw and tried out the original s3 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14-s³-skyrim-slavery-system/

and wondered why you never finished that project, but instead started over and more importantly, i read this states not to expect a complete mod, but neither wa the other - do you plan to continue this further to atleast get back what you had in the original mod or will this be it (its a great idea with so much potential here)

@sachs I believe this one works with the other S3 mod out there currently, S³ - Slaver's 101. Fairly sure the description in this one is dated before that one came out... (If I'm wrong, don't quote me... but the 101 will give you a demo of this framework...)

yes, the 101 adds the store, but i'm more curious to the modder (no harm/insult intended) - saw and tried out the original s3 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14-s³-skyrim-slavery-system/

and wondered why you never finished that project, but instead started over and more importantly, i read this states not to expect a complete mod, but neither wa the other - do you plan to continue this further to atleast get back what you had in the original mod or will this be it (its a great idea with so much potential here)

At least how I got it, this one, S3(f), is really only planned as framework for other modders, similar to SexLab Framework.

To get to the state of his first attempt there is Slavers 101 as addon of S3(f).

But I think, as soon as this mod gets out of beta state, there soon will be more slavery mods :)

At least how I got it, this one, S3(f), is really only planned as framework for other modders, similar to SexLab Framework.

To get to the state of his first attempt there is Slavers 101 as addon of S3(f).

But I think, as soon as this mod gets out of beta state, there soon will be more slavery mods :)

no, the original s3 slavery system was a complete system of catch and sell or buy, s3 slaver's 101 is just a sales merchant, can't catch your own slaves and sell them with his new framework

no, the original s3 slavery system was a complete system of catch and sell or buy, s3 slaver's 101 is just a sales merchant, can't catch your own slaves and sell them with his new framework

Oh, is this true? I was under the impression it said that you can capture with paralysis but I haven't messed with it too much so haven't tested it... Just poked my head in it for a bit...

Oh, is this true? I was under the impression it said that you can capture with paralysis but I haven't messed with it too much so haven't tested it... Just poked my head in it for a bit...

Just poked my head in it in the CK and looks like it'll give the ability to enslave if you select debug mode but there's an ai bug when you sell the slave in which if they were aggressive before, they'll be aggressive after... (It's just a matter of giving them an ai package in which aggro radius behavior is unchecked..)

Yes, so far the mod do not have the feature (to allow enslaving) out of the debug mod, which is why it has so little interest so far.

(It should have been the first step).

That said, if someone make progress on it, there no reason it would go to waste, as long AG12 is not around again at last (with hope he is doing fine these days).

• 4 months later...

Paradise halls had a system that worked with collars that i played for a long time.  The sell part wasn't working in that mod.  It was updated to match with Devious Devices and now doesn't work.  I can't wait until it is sorted out with full function.  I was soooooooo excited about the simple slavery market.  i also looked all over the area around the three stones and could not wait to find the market. 

• 1 month later...