Help with posting pics

upload photos on photobucket, click the photo after its uploaded, you will be redirected to the page that contains a link to your photo: look for the phrase "Links to share this photo" you will find the word "IMG" simply left click the text next to this word and that copys the link to the photo, paste the text in your comments and the photo will show up in your comments where you have pasted it.

Since you are a new member that option is locked till you have posted enough times to unlock it. It is set up that way to prevent spam bots. Spoiler tag is in between the eraser and font it is the white box with the green line through it. Click it go to the BBCode box and click it and look through the list for spoiler. Cut and paste what you want in the spoiler and then hit ok.

Ah. That would explain why I couldn't post an image in the "Show your Skyrim Counter Part" thread.

Does that apply to avatars as well? Because I'm getting a similar error message when I try to upload an avatar pic.

How many posts do you need before you unlock the pristine privilege?

It says "Member Profile Disabled" when I try and upload an avatar. It's a tiny 165x165 picture so I don't think it the file size is the issue.

GAH! Now I'm having trouble posting at all. It keeps telling me "Sorry, Nompo. You are not allowed to post links" even when I have no link or picture in my post.

EDIT: I guess it counts a link when I try to use the forum's emoticons. *shrug*

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as I know you need to have 2 posts before you are able to upload pictures. I can't remember how many posts it took to be able to edit your profiles. Either also 2 posts or 50 posts. I do remember that it takes 50 posts to be able to change your name on the forum, cos it took that long before I was able to slip into my super-secret purple cow identity :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So just to be sure i got this right we first have to post 3 times and we unlock the ability to Link a website and once we have that then we need to go to Photobucket, upload the Pic and then Link the photo bucket webpage the Pic is on in the LL Forum?  Do we still need to do in in a spoiler? 

this my first time posting on well anything so lol  

someone once told me the only stupid question is the one u dont ask=)

I might have answered my own question when i went to correct a typo i made in this post i found that i was given the option to attach a file at the bottom =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...