View File

SexCrimev0.3

SexLab Crime System Framework

IMPORTANT: Version 0.3 requires a fresh savefile (that never used version 0.1 or 0.2).

Due to my inexperience as a modder, I made the mistake of attaching some of my scripts directly to the player instead of with an alias in versions 0.1 and 0.2. If you don't know what this means, that's fine: It's fixed now, which should resolve a whole bunch of potential mod conflicts and bugs. Unfortunately the only way to truly fix this is to revert to a savefile that never had one of these versions of SexCrime installed before installing the latest version. I apologise for my incompetence, and assure you that it won't happen again.

----- Abstract

SexCrime is modder’s framework for adding an immersive sense of criminality to many SexLab based interactions. Different players expect different prejudices in Tamriel: some are happy to imagine that it is a place of supreme tolerance and open-mindedness, others feel like its citizens should be die-hard puritans, and many expect some sort of a middleground.

With this framework, players will be able to decide for themselves what constitutes sexually criminal behaviour, allowing any dependent mods to effortlessly adjust their content to fit the user’s tastes, and enhancing the overall roleplaying experience.

----- Notes

SexCrime is currently in a very early development stage, and this is my first ever mod release, so bear with me. Take the usual precautions with unproven mods, and don’t blame me if your save file gets corrupted.

The mod is woefully undertested. Everything in the current release works as far as I’m aware, but I haven’t tried my hardest to break it.

Feel free to make any suggestions for future additions and changes to the framework. If you’re making a mod and would like to see some additional functionality in this framework to make your life easier, just send me a private message!

----- Implemented Features

• Automatic detection of public nudity
  • Automatic detection of public masturbation
  • Automatic detection of public sex
  • Automatic detection of rape (player as aggressor)
  • Automatic detection of homosexual sex
  • Automatic detection of bestiality
  • A 4-tier crime categorization system. The player can individually define each of the above to be perfectly legal, misdemeanours, serious offenses, and heinous crimes.
  • Basic (temporary) definition of 'public area'. There's no such thing as a sex crime in an interior cell.
  • APIs to pause/unpause any individual crime scanner, or all at once.
  • APIs to set characters that won't report the player for any crime.
  • APIs to convince the rape scanner that the seemingly innocent animation is actually rape.
  • Followers won't report the player. This will probably become optional in later releases.

----- Plans For The Near Future

• Make witnesses actually respond to sex crimes in an immersive way (including dialog, complaining, etc), rather than just continuing on with their business.
  • Make killing all witnesses fast enough remove the bounty (this is standard for all vanilla crimes).

----- Long-Term Plans

• Make framework aware of how public an area is (and provide APIs to adjust this), so that the player can feel safe about nudity, masturbation, and sex in less-travelled areas.
  • Don't force witnesses to report every crime. Decide whether they should report the crime based on their attitudes, disposition, arousal, or possibly other factors.
  • Make friendly, non-cowardly NPCs likely to come to the aid of the player if they witness them being raped.
  • Make NPCs subject to the same sex-crime rules as the player.

----- API Documentation

Since the source code is provided, it won't take a genius to find more ways to interact with the framework than I have listed here. Try to only use APIs listed here. Messing with other options could break the framework. If I do not list a property or function here then I make no commitment that it will remain usable in future versions.

--- Properties

These properties can be modified by your mod just as well as anyone else's. In order to minimize the potential for conflicts and bugs between various SexCrime integrated mods, please:

• Make your changes as late as possible.
  • Always undo any changes you make as soon as they become unnecessary.

For example, if you wanted to integrate Radiant Prostitution to ignore rape when whoring around an Inn, DON'T just disable the rape scanner as soon as the player starts looking for clients, DO pause the rape scanner at the same time the player begins to have rough sex with a client. DO unpause the scanner as soon as possible after the animation.

bool SexCrime.Suspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for any sex crime.

bool SexCrime.NakedScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for public nudity.

bool SexCrime.MasturbationScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for public masturbation.

bool SexCrime.SexScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for any public sex.

bool SexCrime.RapeScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for rape.

bool SexCrime.HomosexualityScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for homosexuality.

bool SexCrime.BestialityScannerSuspended -- As long as this is set to true, the player will not be reported for bestiality.

bool SexCrime.RapeDefinitionOverride -- As long as this is true, the player may be reported for rape even when in a non-aggressive animation. All sexual partners of the player will be treated as victims, making it possible for them to report (unless on the SafeList). The player's status as a victim is revoked, allowing them to be reported for anything else, as appropriate.

--- Functions

SexCrime.PauseReportsFromActor(Actor akActor) -- Takes an actor as an argument and adds them to a safelist. Actors on the safelist will never report the player for a crime as long as they remain on the list. Use this function if you intend to add them to the safelist only briefly; a different function is provided to make it more permanent. If the actor was already on the list to begin with then this does nothing.

SexCrime.ResumeReportsFromActor(Actor akActor) -- Takes an actor as an argument and removes them from the safelist if they were added there via 'PauseReportsFromActor'. If the actor wasn't on the list to begin with then there shouldn't be any issues.

SexCrime.DisableReportsFromActor(Actor akActor) -- Similar to 'PauseReportsFromActor', except that 'ResumeReportsFromActor' won't remove the actor from the safelist. Use this when you intend to add them to the list on a much more permanent basis.

SexCrime.EnableReportsFromActor(Actor akActor) -- Takes an actor as an argument as removes them from the safelist, regardless of which function was used to put them there.

Example: if you create a mod where you blackmail a character into some rough sex, use 'PauseReportsFromActor' immediately before the animation and 'ResumeReportsFromActor' shortly afterwards. If you create a mod where you have a long-term bondage sex slave follower, use 'DisableReportsFromActor'.

----- Installation, Upgrade, and Removal

To install, simply extract the archive over your Skyrim's data folder. Or use a mod manager, I use Nexus Mod Manager and it seems to work fine.

To upgrade, simple extract the archive over an existing installation.

The framework doesn't leave any particularly troublesome traces that I'm aware of. Standard mod removal practices should work.

----- Changelog

v0.1 (07/07/2014):Initial release

v0.2 (09/07/2014):

APIs to toggle various crime scanners.

APIs to add characters to a 'safelist' of characters who can't report the player.

Added very basic public area detection. Any interior cell is now considered private.

v0.3 (11/07/2014):

Fixed a bunch of potential mod conflicts.

Fixed a bug in the Safelist API.

Stopped followers from reporting the player.

Enhanced reporting algorithm to reduce the number of situations where the player could be reported to [blank].

NPCs that are hostile on-sight will no longer report the player.

----- Permissions

This mod is open source and you’re free to make any changes you want. For the sake of user simplicity I ask that you collaborate with me in order to include useful and sensible features into the main release, rather than splintering the userbase. If I ever decide that your idea is not suitable for the main distribution, or if I drop off the face of the planet, you will always be welcome to create your own adjustments and do whatever you wish with them.

----- Contacting Me

I will provide direct support to you via private message ONLY if you are a modder trying to incorporate the framework into your own mod. For any other general comments, suggestions, questions, or support, feel free to post in this thread and I will do my best to help you out.

I'm in the middle of testing some mods I updated recently I'll go ahead and test this out while I'm at it.

If I may suggest also a feature to modify where something might be considered illegal. It sounds like your considering something similar to what I'm thinking but to get more in depth say bestiality is illegal in Solitude but not Riften but rape is equally illegal in both.

Didn't try it yet, but i got a question.

Does the framework allow a modder to completly disable & enable it via APi, f.e. in case sex or other adult content has to be public as kind of punishment like in xPO f.e.?

if not, this might conflict with some mods

I'll have to test this some more but as it is now it seems like it will conflict with almost all my current SexLabs mods as I was getting bounties even in other characters homes with just my character and the one she was having sex with around as far as I could tell. By default I would think that homes at least wouldn't be considered public.

I would personally make

----- Long-Term Plans

• Make framework aware of how public an area is (and provide APIs to adjust this), so that the player can feel safe about nudity, masturbation, and sex in less-travelled areas.

this priority number one.

Like I said I need to test this some more but this is what I got from my experience while testing other mods.

finally this is one of the few things that i think skyrim's still missing and wish you good luck in getting it right. that said i would like to know how you plan on handling some of the more popular mods from here like:

•        devious devices custom slave harness that stops you from wearing body armor.
  •        captured dreams? i think that might be considered public.
  •        prostitution mods could get some extra features thanks to this mod.
  •        and other slave mods.

even so i'll defensively keep my eye on this one.

This sound very intersting! If i understand correct, it will add bounty to player if for example he is seen by guard or other npc if having sex or is naked?

Yes, that's correct. The algorithms are somewhat basic at the moment, but they do incorporate some intelligent features:

• You won't be reported by your (consensual) sexual partner(s)
  • You won't get multiple reports for the same animation, ie: raping someone of the same sex in public won't get you charged for nudity, sex, rape, and homosexuality all at once. You only get charged once, based on whichever is the most serious crime (by the player's definitions)

I'm in the middle of testing some mods I updated recently I'll go ahead and test this out while I'm at it.

If I may suggest also a feature to modify where something might be considered illegal. It sounds like your considering something similar to what I'm thinking but to get more in depth say bestiality is illegal in Solitude but not Riften but rape is equally illegal in both.

Your idea is quite complicated, not from a logic perspective, just from the sheer amount of settings and data that would need to be tracked and presented to the user in the MCM in order to preserve the core purpose of this framework, which is that the player should be able to tailor all of the settings how they desire. I might get around to it eventually, but then I'll also need to consider a bunch of tedious questions such as, "should this expand to include dlc regions, and do I need to put out several compatibility patches for each particular dlc?" and "do I just divide it up by holds, or do I need to break it up even further?".

Luckily, the APIs to make it possible for another modder to implement this themselves will be easy to add. This will make it possible for a modder to quickly define custom rules for specific areas, like a sex guild or a strip club, for example. Sure, ideally such a feature should probably be fully incorporated into the main framework, but if someone wanted to create a custom overhaul, without all of the MCM and customizability hassle, they should be able to do so relatively quickly. They wouldn't need to wait very long to get started, either.

Does the framework allow a modder to completly disable & enable it via APi, f.e. in case sex or other adult content has to be public as kind of punishment like in xPO f.e.?

At this exact moment? No. Like I've said in the main post, there are no APIs just yet. That particular example is priority number one, however. Expect it to be in the next major release.

I'll have to test this some more but as it is now it seems like it will conflict with almost all my current SexLabs mods as I was getting bounties even in other characters homes with just my character and the one she was having sex with around as far as I could tell. By default I would think that homes at least wouldn't be considered public.

I would personally make

----- Long-Term Plans

this priority number one.

Like I said I need to test this some more but this is what I got from my experience while testing other mods.

Long term, I would like to have a fairly complex and detailed system set up, that allows the player to customize what is considered public. Some ideas include:

• Inside city walls, but not in interior cells.
  • Within a certain distance of major cities.
  • Within a certain distance of major towns.
  • Inside Inns and Taverns
  • Inside major, public buildings, such as temples, barracks, castles/keeps/palaces, Guildhalls, etc.

That's long-term though, and would probably take a fair bit of effort to implement. As a stop-gap measure, I could simply check if the cell is already marked as public or private. All cells in the Creation Kit are marked as such, but I make no guarantee as to how intuitively or comprehensively it is done. I think that cells MUST be marked private in order for the player to ever be considered a trespasser (and will still be private even when the time of day or disposition of the owner stops the player being a trespasser), so that should probably work for most cases.

Anyway, it's in the Long-Term list because I can imagine it being very time-consuming to setup, but it's at the top of that list because I agree that it's a very important feature.

As an aside: one of the things I tested rather extensively was that a sex-partner should not report the player for their crime (unless the player is raping the sex partner). If you're absolutely sure that you are being reported by them then that concerns me greatly, and I should be eager to have as much information about the circumstance of the bug as possible. I should mention that once the animation is over, the game will only wait so long before allowing the partner to report you for nudity (algorithm is never going to be perfect), so try to dress up soon afterwards.

finally this is one of the few things that i think skyrim's still missing and wish you good luck in getting it right. that said i would like to know how you plan on handling some of the more popular mods from here like:

•        devious devices custom slave harness that stops you from wearing body armor.
  •        captured dreams? i think that might be considered public.
  •        prostitution mods could get some extra features thanks to this mod.
  •        and other slave mods.

even so i'll defensively keep my eye on this one.

Would you care to elaborate on what, specifically, you are concerned about? I'm not entirely familiar with many of those mods. The automatic detection systems in place should be sufficient and flexible enough for most simple mods, but for complex mods it may be necessary for the player to temporarily disable the relevant auto-detection features or, ideally, the mod could be updated to do this automatically by using the SexCrime APIs.

For example, in Radiant Prostitution sometimes a client will pay extra to have 'rough sex', which usually means an animation tagged as aggressive by SexLab. My auto-detection algorithm for rape would be triggered by this animation, even though it was consensual within the context of the game. All Radiant Prostitution would need to do in order to fix this issue is pause the automatic-rape-detection algorithm just before this animation and resume after, which would be a trivial integration once the APIs are working. My biggest concern is whether the mod author/maintainer is willing to do so.

Does, or will this mod work on a hold to hold basis? As in different degrees of punishment for sex crimes depending on the hold your character is in?

I just partially answered this in my last comment, but just to clarify:

Not right now, no. If the feature gets enough interest I might make it happen. I think it is likely to be a tedious pain in the ass to implement, so until some of the more important core features are in (or unless there is LOTS of interest) it will be on the back-burner for a while.

sorry what i mean is that you cant remove that harness without the key and it counts as being naked

the prostitution one is more about if your client will glitch and report you dispite agreeing

and the capture dreams one is my fault for net seeing the part about changing whether an area is seen as public or not 

hope that's clearer.

This is very interesting. If I were you I would go full for "Skyrim is a place of bigotry" setting, with not so much customization.
After all, if someone enjoys the other side of the spectrum, "Skyrim as a huge open air orgy", is not going to use this mod anyway (he/she would opt for "Random sex" and be happy).

Of course, as it is often the case, in this scenario the more sex is publicly frowned upon, the more the perverted people are behind closed doors.

Sex would be repressed in the street. Houses and taverns would be safe... 
Problem is, as you pointed, the other mods updating... Otherwise how to discern a rape in a tavern from a RP rough customer?

sorry what i mean is that you cant remove that harness without the key and it counts as being naked

the prostitution one is more about if your client will glitch and report you dispite agreeing

and the capture dreams one is my fault for net seeing the part about changing whether an area is seen as public or not 

hope that's clearer.

Regarding the harness: I'm not 100% sure how it will function right now. It will be possible for any modder to quickly add a script to the harness that exploits the API (once they are released) to get the desired behaviour.

Regarding the glitch: if you find a glitch like that, please tell me and provide as much information about the context and the mods you were using as possible. This shouldn't happen.

You become a bounty every houer,if you are naked in the jail. (PrisonOverhaul)

Yeah. All of the other crimes have the advantage of an obvious beginning and end (when the SexLab animation begins or ends). Nudity is far less obvious. Yes, it begins when the clothes come off and ends when the clothes go back on, but some sort of repeating function is necessary to prevent someone staying nude forever without consequences. I decided that one report every in-game hour was probably about right.

At the moment I think I have to say that this is performing as expected, and to get the actually desired behaviour the mod will need to use the APIs to turn off the nudity scanner whilst imprisoned... This problem *may* also get solved when I work on basic public area detection. Until then I suggest disabling the nudity scanner when in jail.

As an aside: I created this framework in order to build a much, MUCH more advanced version of the Prison Overhaul on top of it, so at lease there's that to look forward to.

This is very interesting. If I were you I would go full for "Skyrim is a place of bigotry" setting, with not so much customization.

After all, if someone enjoys the other side of the spectrum, "Skyrim as a huge open air orgy", is not going to use this mod anyway (he/she would opt for "Random sex" and be happy).

Of course, as it is often the case, in this scenario the more sex is publicly frowned upon, the more the perverted people are behind closed doors.

Sex would be repressed in the street. Houses and taverns would be safe... 

Problem is, as you pointed, the other mods updating... Otherwise how to discern a rape in a tavern from a RP rough customer?

Well, the point of this framework is that the individual player should be allowed to decide how bigoted the world is for themselves, right? If I wasn't giving them the options then there would be no real need for this framework.

Regarding the RP rough customer: there is absolutely no way for that this framework can deal with that properly without proper integration on their side. Luckily the RP mod allows you to guide the customer to a more secluded area, which should make it possible to avoid reports. From a realism / immersion perspective I think it is actually quite a cool little quirk that you need to find a quiet spot with no gawkers.

If necessary you can always just disable the rape scanner when this comes up.

At this exact moment? No. Like I've said in the main post, there are no APIs just yet. That particular example is priority number one, however. Expect it to be in the next major release.

i know it's not there yet, as i read from the description, i just wanted to point out that additional to this:

Make framework aware of how public an area is (and provide APIs to adjust this), so that the player can feel safe about nudity, masturbation, and sex in less-travelled areas.

such functionality would be nice to give more control to the modder, as right now it'll be incompatible with DD integration (random plug vibration will cause uncontrolable gameplay) and xPO, which would be a waste as this mod sounds very promissing.

There's a lot of potential for these kind of mods, and it doesn't even have to be focus entirely on the law. An example would be to have your character being reported wearing a device from Captured Dreams. While you would get a bounty towards the guards, for the Master in Captured Dreams this would be seen as successful advertisement. Of course this would not be limited to Devious Devices but also to others, depending on the mod authors.

To me this should balance out the advantage of using mods such as Radiant Prostitution for money by restricting my freedom to do such. I like the sound of that.

Does, or will this mod work on a hold to hold basis? As in different degrees of punishment for sex crimes depending on the hold your character is in?

I just partially answered this in my last comment, but just to clarify:

Not right now, no. If the feature gets enough interest I might make it happen. I think it is likely to be a tedious pain in the ass to implement, so until some of the more important core features are in (or unless there is LOTS of interest) it will be on the back-burner for a while.

Understood

For the Hold to Hold basis, right now this mod stands as the complete opposite spectrum of Slaverun, so to get both to work without driving the player insane there will be a need to be able to adjust settings base on different Hold. Not expecting you to do it or do it quick but just as a heads up.

Somewhere in a perfect world there exist a mod that combines the two where in some holds it is illegal to be nude, while other it is illegal to be clothed  :P

Also it might be too late but I am not sure if vanilla bounty is the best route to take for this. I mean it makes sense if the PC is committed a crime for bounty to go up it is fine as it is, however bounty exist in a binary state of either guards are chasing you non stop or not chasing you. There's also no checks for what crime you committed. PC can kill someone or just be nude for extended period of time and the bounty is going to eventually reach the same level therefore getting the same punishment. I feel like there should be a check for what sex related crime the PC committed and there should be some sort of response to that afterward, yet at the moment I can't think of any :s

For area customization, there should not be a need for laws more granular that the hold level, given that there will also be the public/private distinction. The laws should not vary within the hold, as they should be set by the Jarl.

One way to present this complexity to the player is to have the crimes defined as a default set, and then each hold have a section/page/tab where the default values could be overridden. All the hold crimes would by default set to "default", thus inheriting the default severity defined earlier. Thus someone could quickly set up Skyrin wide set of laws, and someone else could go in and tweak each hold as they like.

One thing to consider in designing the API is making it available as a soft dependency for a mod, if possible. That is set things up so that another mod can detect if your mod is installed, and if so use the API. But if your mod is not installed, then it can continue running normally. If your mod has to be a hard dependency in order to access the API, then that forces the other modders to decide if they want to force all their users to install your mod (with issues of the 255 mod limit and script load) or forgo accessing the API and thus resulting in a poorer experience if both mods are loaded.

For the Hold to Hold basis, right now this mod stands as the complete opposite spectrum of Slaverun, so to get both to work without driving the player insane there will be a need to be able to adjust settings base on different Hold. Not expecting you to do it or do it quick but just as a heads up.

Somewhere in a perfect world there exist a mod that combines the two where in some holds it is illegal to be nude, while other it is illegal to be clothed  :P

Also it might be too late but I am not sure if vanilla bounty is the best route to take for this. I mean it makes sense if the PC is committed a crime for bounty to go up it is fine as it is, however bounty exist in a binary state of either guards are chasing you non stop or not chasing you. There's also no checks for what crime you committed. PC can kill someone or just be nude for extended period of time and the bounty is going to eventually reach the same level therefore getting the same punishment. I feel like there should be a check for what sex related crime the PC committed and there should be some sort of response to that afterward, yet at the moment I can't think of any :s

Regarding differing laws based holds: clearly there is a trend towards asking for this feature, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to include it.

Regarding your perfect world, where being illegally clothed possible: something I definitely did not make very clear in my original post is that I would like to add more crimes to this framework. The six we have to begin with are just a starting point. Obviously there will be some that I never thought of, such as being illegally clothed, that I can implement myself. Others, such as prostitution or necrophilia will be impossible for me to implement auto-detection, but that doesn't mean that the framework shouldn't keep them as options, so that dependent mods can use APIs to tell the framework when one of these is occurring, and then let the framework decide what to do about it based on player settings.

If you have any suggestions for new types of sexcrimes I'd love to hear them, and I'll be sure to update the original post with this information when the next major release comes out.

For area customization, there should not be a need for laws more granular that the hold level, given that there will also be the public/private distinction. The laws should not vary within the hold, as they should be set by the Jarl.

One way to present this complexity to the player is to have the crimes defined as a default set, and then each hold have a section/page/tab where the default values could be overridden. All the hold crimes would by default set to "default", thus inheriting the default severity defined earlier. Thus someone could quickly set up Skyrin wide set of laws, and someone else could go in and tweak each hold as they like.

One thing to consider in designing the API is making it available as a soft dependency for a mod, if possible. That is set things up so that another mod can detect if your mod is installed, and if so use the API. But if your mod is not installed, then it can continue running normally. If your mod has to be a hard dependency in order to access the API, then that forces the other modders to decide if they want to force all their users to install your mod (with issues of the 255 mod limit and script load) or forgo accessing the API and thus resulting in a poorer experience if both mods are loaded.

I currently have no idea how to make the API a soft dependency mod. If anyone who has experience would like to teach me, or link me to useful materials, then I will certainly look into it.

In some ways, I imagine that the decision to integrate a mod into this framework will be an issue of market penetration. When a few good mods begin to use it (I'm also working on a mod that actually adds content, and is tightly integrated with this framework) and players begin to realise the value of the system, I imagine they'll request authors of their other mods to make themselves compatible. I know it sounds selfish, but if I'm right about the potential appeal of this framework then I expect its pros to massively outweigh any cons.

I currently have no idea how to make the API a soft dependency mod. If anyone who has experience would like to teach me, or link me to useful materials, then I will certainly look into it.

In some ways, I imagine that the decision to integrate a mod into this framework will be an issue of market penetration. When a few good mods begin to use it (I'm also working on a mod that actually adds content, and is tightly integrated with this framework) and players begin to realise the value of the system, I imagine they'll request authors of their other mods to make themselves compatible. I know it sounds selfish, but if I'm right about the potential appeal of this framework then I expect its pros to massively outweigh any cons.

The request was backwards anyway, you cannot make your API available as a "soft" API. Whoever uses your mod though can make soft API calls to your mod.

; This code fragment gets an object from another mod without requiring the other mod as a master 
Quest Property QUESTNAMEFROMMOD auto    ;  Can be any object in the mod, using Quest for example but can be Form, Actor, ObjectRef...
if Game.GetModByName("MODNAME.ESPorMODNAME.ESM") > 0
    QUESTNAMEFROMMOD = Game.GetFormFromFile("MODNAME.ESPorMODNAME.ESM",0X#####)   ; 0X##### should be the ID of the object as assigned in the CK
endif
if QUESTNAMEFROMMOD != None  ;  Here is how you test if the object was loaded
    ...  ; Do whatever you need if the object is present
endif
There are already a lot of mods that use the Game.GetFormFromFile bit without first checking that the mod requested is present and they clutter the Papyrus log with avoidable error messages but adding the simple test of whether the mod is present keeps the Papyrus log clean.

As an aside: one of the things I tested rather extensively was that a sex-partner should not report the player for their crime (unless the player is raping the sex partner). If you're absolutely sure that you are being reported by them then that concerns me greatly, and I should be eager to have as much information about the circumstance of the bug as possible. I should mention that once the animation is over, the game will only wait so long before allowing the partner to report you for nudity (algorithm is never going to be perfect), so try to dress up soon afterwards.

Actually this might be a conflict with Sands of Time mod as I did do some more testing and most of the time the partner doesn't seem to report the crime.

I can't confirm this though but one time in a cave with just my one follower I got reported for Sex and a 500 gold bounty and all I could find around was a little rat added by Sands of Time. Still for now based on how indiscriminant this mod seems to be on what it considers a public area it will be removed from my load order but I love the concept.