Does anyone actually browse this at work?

soldier321

I occasionally view this site when I have a break in my classes. I usually find a nice, quiet area on campus where I'm less likely to be seen and read what's going on...Depending on if you view university as/similar to work, guess that makes me a fool then haha :D

Of course, I view it on a smaller Macbook Air with the brightness turned down. A person would have to be right next to me in order to view what I'm looking at.

Actually if a person wanted to check the site while they were at work. They can addblock sigs and avatars and pictures by using the block a ad on this page option then once you are back home you can either turn it off or undo what you blocked to get them back.

I work construction so unless someone comes out with a high speed smoke cloud I won't be checking anything till the end of the week or if we are working close to home or we got rained out.

Why wouldn't I, as no one can view my screen. It's all about desk position :cool:

There is someone out there checking the sites you visit....knowing your little secret, and I aint talking bout the NSA

Yes, me, since I am the boss, haha. In the end I am the one that pays the employees, and I couldn't care less what they thing, even if they knew :P .

Like, I guess if you turn the images off you could but still.....boobs or not people are going to be looking at you weird if they manage to take a peek at the written contents of the site.

Just not seeing the value of the NSFW* tags

Somebody has to be real dumb to browse over here at work, as I'm sure it'll trip alarms across the corporate network.

• 2 weeks later...

God no.  I took up vaping e-cigs in my faculty office a couple of years ago and a snaggle toothed old sow who's a notorious busy body complained about my sugary popcorn smelling plumes of short lived water vapor potentially giving her a yet to be discovered alien super cancer.

If the same hag caught me looking at this site I'd be toast.

Archived