View File

This MOD adds an standalone Blades follower to the game, based on the face from FrankSunday's share Pretty girl like SuzumiyaHaruhi CV Aya shared here on nexus.

She has an house near Hearthwood Mill (see screenshot) marked on map, she has her own schedule (wandering outside at night, be inside of the house at day) and her own custom weapons.

Credits:

I use a lot of assets from other modders, again my thanks for their work and for let others use it freely.

Assets used:

Gaia NPC

- Body is the SevenBase from Sevennity.

- Hair and Face from FrankSunday Pretty girl like SuzumiyaHaruhi CV Aya.

- Skin from SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa.

- Eyes taken from JimtownIrish's True Eyes.

Gaia House

- House Meshes and textures from Insanity's Log Hut Resource at TESAlliance.

Gaia Equipment

- Katana from KGorilla's Sulundo (no link found).

- Arrows/Quiver from COTS Ancient Blades Weapons.

- Bow from Howiego08 Better Bows.

Also thanks to:

natilde for her Standalone Follower tutorial: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25673/?

DARKF0X127 for the Navmesh

(

)

and AI Package

(

)

tutorials

Recommend:

Some screesnhots use the excellent Female Blades Light Armor by esmm40

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/06/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim updated;
  • Special Edition Compatible

I am not sure. but the hair is purple... are you sure I don't need any other mod for this to work?

Thanks for the bug report.

It is a texture path missing - I've just finished uploading the fix, should work now :)

I'm kind of iffy on getting this mod as it's named Akaviri follower and it is a human follower. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Akaviri

Sorry I'm just a bit of a lore monger and was expecting a Serpent, Tiger, Monkey, or maybe some sort of demonic looking Snow creature... While I wouldn't necessarily say a human Akaviri isn't lore friendly I don't really need a human follower though the others would have been cool and interesting.

I'm kind of iffy on getting this mod as it's named Akaviri follower and it is a human follower. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Akaviri

Sorry I'm just a bit of a lore monger and was expecting a Serpent, Tiger, Monkey, or maybe some sort of demonic looking Snow creature... While I wouldn't necessarily say a human Akaviri isn't lore friendly I don't really need a human follower though the others would have been cool and interesting.

No problem, Akaviri is just a reference for her blades and sword equipment, meaning she could be descendant from the Akaviri invaders (from the Tiber Septim time) or raised by the Akaviri ways.

For Lore purposes, you can think that since the Blades are being persecuted by the Thalmor, she is living undercover (witch can explain her night schedule outside and Nord cabin) but since she met and follow the Dragonborn (her life goal) she don't care hiding anymore.

She could look like an human, according to the link you posted, quoting: The Akaviri-made Alduin's Wall shows members of the Dragonguard appearing to be human-looking.

And another wiki reference taken from here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Akavir_(Race)

Physiology

The Akaviri are believed to have been much like other human races in terms of physiology and appearance. While it has not been confirmed as to what color their skin was, it is believed that they looked like all the other races of men in terms of shape.

by the way. there is a weird bug. the neck is disconnected from the head... like an invisible collar. I guess it has to do with the Npc Weight ... it's not a big deal... it's just weird. I really like this mod 

??? Strange. Can you screenshot it?

Haven't had that bug. Try setnpcweight 100 in console to check if it is really an weight bug. I believe I have set the weight to 100 in CK, will check at home.

If the console command above solves the problem, it means that the save stored the NPC height incorrectly, so probably you have to make a "clean save" (remove the MOD, save and exit, enable the mod again, load) or use this tool (backup the save first), I use because I install/uninstall lots of mods and sometimes the save start to do weird stuff.

Other option could be I attached the wrong body. Did you change her outfit to something not-sevenbase? To UNP or vanilla?

I set her weight to 100 and it fix it... bu then when I loaded the game again she got the same bug again... I guess it's not a permanent fix

No, but I think I know what happened. Did you grab the file last Saturday?

Just before finishing the CK, I decided to backup the esp files in my desktop and tweak the Face part a little bit and make a final review - that's when I changed the weight to 100 (it was 0,9 or so) but when I packed the 7z, I must have copied the desktop file instead of the correct /Data one with the weight. Fuck.

so I guess I have to wait. nevermind. It's a great Mod, and I am patient 

The new version (1.0.1) have the correct weight (I have fixed the hair color and I'm 100% sure I've copied the right files). I never got that error because I've never launch the game with the desktop esp file.

You could try to uninstall the MOD and make a clean save or revert to a save prior to the Mod install, if you didn't progress much further in game. I'm also looking for similar problems and I will post here my finds, maybe there is a quick and easy fix.

I'm very sorry. :\

:lol: I just did that. I wasn't doing much anyway ... just fooling around in Breezehome. and choosing my armor. thank you very much. it's a grat Mod. and Suzumiya Haruhi is one of my favorites animes. thank you  :D

It is solved, then? 

Great to know it is solved :)

You will hate me. but I don't know that anime :\ 

The only ones I've followed were Dragon Ball, Cowboy Bebop (best by far in my opinion) and Naruto in college (now my 3 yo daughter owns the TV and the computer is for playing/modding/watching football.

I'm starting to modding custom houses now, probably a couple of player homes. My learning project will be remove the loading doors of this mod here (Dwemer Aquarium), but after looking at it in the CK I'm starting to lower my expectations :)

Yea I got the general idea of what and where you got your reference it was just... How cool would a Tsaesci follower have been? Like I said previously it was just what I was hoping for when I saw Akaviri and as I don't need any human followers but always looking for interesting followers from the other races.

Also made the horrible mistake of bringing up anime's now I would love a female Ka'Po'Tun Akavir named Aisha... Outlaw Star funny anime.

Edit: and cutting the quote as it just wants to keep doing horrible things to this message if I leave it in

Yea I got the general idea of what and where you got your reference it was just... How cool would a Tsaesci follower have been? Like I said previously it was just what I was hoping for when I saw Akaviri and as I don't need any human followers but always looking for interesting followers from the other races.

Also made the horrible mistake of bringing up anime's now I would love a female Ka'Po'Tun Akavir named Aisha... Outlaw Star funny anime.

Edit: and cutting the quote as it just wants to keep doing horrible things to this message if I leave it in

Well, you convinced me to take off the Akaviri. Just a blades follower now, makes more sense (:

Just a small offtopic: Someone created your Tsaesci Race for Skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56219/? :)