Fallout Noob - Need Adult Mods!

Daemones

Bought Fallout on Steam for $2 for the pure reason of turning it into the most adult rated game in existence. Screw the vanilla mechanics and the like. Any suggestions for devious mods, especially slavery like SD+ in Skyrim? Is there any body mods like in Skyrim? Mod Organizer for Fallout? What ENB and graphics does everyone use by the way? Thanks!

Once again, search the forums and you will find what you seek. All it takes is a little patience. Check the downloads for more information.

You're right, sorry for my ignorance. :P Just wanted to see what everyone uses and such. 

I don/t think there is a mod equivilant to SD+ but many,many other adult mods but did you get Fallout 3, fallout new vegas or the original fallouts 1 and 2?

I got Fallout New Vegas!

Similar issue, I just installed FO3, and I noticed this site doesn't distinguish between the two but Sexout is for NV, is there a Sexout for 3 as well?

No, but there is a mod called TTW that basically turns FO3 into a DLC for NewVegas and Sexout will work for that

Bought Fallout on Steam for $2 for the pure reason of turning it into the most adult rated game in existence. Screw the vanilla mechanics and the like. Any suggestions for devious mods, especially slavery like SD+ in Skyrim? Is there any body mods like in Skyrim? Mod Organizer for Fallout? What ENB and graphics does everyone use by the way? Thanks!

there are 5 or 6 mods like sd+ for fnv.

tryout

player slavery the most simulare

swareslave

ncr cf

mxfort and or veronica

if you are in creatures like deathclaw you may want to looke at breeder. its the bigest i think but can be a bit triky to get work with.

all to find at the sexout download section. exept ncr cf thats on the nexus.

Archived