Aliyah Castle Skingrad Dungeon

I have run into the bug where I find Aliyah standing outside her cell with the cell door unlocked.  I cannot get the quest to move forward since all she says is "You need to get closer inside my cell honey".

I have tried pushing her into the cell and that doesn't work. I have pushed her into the cell prior to talking with her and using the console to lock the cell door.  I then talk with her and unlock the door and enter the cell -- same thing.

So is there a way to trigger this through the console because I cannot seem to make the scene trigger by design?

What mods do you have installed into your game? It is best to have nothing installed when playing this mod as there are many thing that can conflict with this mod as this mod adds many things/npc and changes lots of things in game and other mods tend to conflict with this mod as many mods do the same thing so they butt heads. There is also a list of some of the known mods that conflict with this found here.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/ But since you haven't uploaded a load order it is pretty hard for anyone to really be able to tell you what is wrong as we have no clue what you have installed into your game.

What mods do you have installed into your game? It is best to have nothing installed when playing this mod as there are many thing that can conflict with this mod as this mod adds many things/npc and changes lots of things in game and other mods tend to conflict with this mod as many mods do the same thing so they butt heads. There is also a list of some of the known mods that conflict with this found here.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/ But since you haven't uploaded a load order it is pretty hard for anyone to really be able to tell you what is wrong as we have no clue what you have installed into your game.

As I have made it this far into the game, it is unlikely a direct mod conflict. But I am using the full version of Oblivion with all of the DLC (Shivering, Knights, Horse Armor, Orrery, VileLair, Mehrunes, Spell Tomes, Thieves Den, Battlehorn, Frostcrag). I also used the suggested Alternate Start Revamped, which should have zero effect.  Finally I am using a Chase Camera Mod and Realistic Leveling.  It is unlikely that either of those mods would affect Aliyah's initial position.

Go next to aliyah, wait for her to say "you need to be closer into my cell" and type "Set VToy3SQ7.VToyRecruit1Cutscene to 1" in the console, that should force the condition and only that so you won't "cheat".

Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

Glad you got it working.

Not all mod conflicts will rear their ugly heads as soon as they are installed. When I played this I didn't have any DLC's turned on except for SI or whatever ones were needed for this mod. I also had a few armor/clothing mods wearing clothing/armor during some cuts scenes would cause a CTD but that disappeared if the player was naked I made sure to save often so it wasn't too annoying. I also had monstergirl COC I played for awhile with no problems but later on I started getting a CTD between Leyawiin and the imperial city when I tried to leave Leyawiin boom CTD if I warped to the imperial city and tried to run to Leyawiin I would CTD half way there. I turned Monstergirl COC off and the problem was gone.

• 2 months later...

Go next to aliyah, wait for her to say "you need to be closer into my cell" and type "Set VToy3SQ7.VToyRecruit1Cutscene to 1" in the console, that should force the condition and only that so you won't "cheat".

Hey Grumpf, (if you're out there) I'm having a problem very similar to this and I followed your instructions with the quest (Aliyah saying come into the cell with me and not changing her dialogue even if I came inside) but after a couple scenes I'm stuck again. The quest says I'm supposed to talk to Augusta about something but she has nothing to say to me and I'm getting a "I've got a mission to accomplish that I'd better attend to" warning if I try to enter the pool area or some other places in the hotel. I tried waiting a couple days but nothing improved.

Here's the quest text and some IDs I looked up (I know a little bit about the console commands but I'm not a real wizard):

Proselytism: "Augusta wants to talk to me I should reassure her, she looks afraid"

I also just wanted to say that I really respect your contributions to this community. I'm one of those people that doesn't post too often but lurks alot and I really appreciate how helpful you are :-)

Archived