What is your Internet Speed?

Those aren't actual speeds. From what I've read Comcast owns that site so of course it will display non-throttled speeds. My over-priced underperforming internet plan is 1.5 Mbps downspeed but my actual download speed only hits up to 415 Kbps and upload is actually 110 Kbps not 400.

I've just run the BT speed test at http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/ and its telling me 59.57 which is pretty close to the other test.

Do you connect via a wire or wirelessly since with my connection i was getting roughly 75mb to the hub but then only 15mb at my pc via wireless

Switching to a cabled connection between hub and pc greatly improved my connection.

Those aren't actual speeds. From what I've read Comcast owns that site so of course it will display non-throttled speeds. My over-priced underperforming internet plan is 1.5 Mbps downspeed but my actual download speed only hits up to 415 Kbps and upload is actually 110 Kbps not 400.

I've just run the BT speed test at http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/ and its telling me 59.57 which is pretty close to the other test.

Do you connect via a wire or wirelessly since with my connection i was getting roughly 75mb to the hub but then only 15mb at my pc via wireless

Switching to a cabled connection between hub and pc greatly improved my connection.

It's always been this way. When I had a 6MB line my download speeds were 1.5-1.7 Mbps.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is for people with great internet service and crying about:

3895099841.png

[Just a note. The test say: Slower than 84% of BR. This is a great lie. The most common internet speed on Brazil is 1Mb and 2Mb (my case), then 5Mb or 10Mb. People with internet speed around 30Mb is rare and more than that is like found a Shiny Pokémon.]

(Another note: I made the test without any other tab opened, so this is the best of my internet speed. ¬¬ )

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived