Sexout Spunk, how to make shader last longer?

Sand Storm

I have been tinkering with the mod SexoutSpunk in the geck to try and make the shader effect last longer. I have been able to make it last but when I do I get this flashing dark/black shade over my character. Any tips on the right way to make the effect shader last longer than a few seconds?

I did what you did, I assume; I bumped up the shader duration but without incident.

I'm not sure what could cause the dark flashing. One person reported a glitched install once.

If you upgraded from a previous version

note that the latest version requires a clean install.

Due to the visual trickle effect & the pms command function that I use to play the shaders, the only way to affect shader duration is doing it in the records for the imagespace modifiers shaders (dumbass) themselves. It isn't too difficult finding what you need in there to make it last a bit longer.

Due to the visual trickle effect & the pms command function that I use to play the shaders, the only way to affect shader duration is doing it in the records for the imagespace modifiers shaders (dumbass) themselves. It isn't too difficult finding what you need in there to make it last a bit longer.

Thanks for the reply. Is it in the i.e. 4TL1 effect base shader screen or am i in the wrong spot? Any help would be appreciated espically from he author.

Archived