Where can I find LoversRapeSlave.esp

abel_lazart

• 4 months later...

The Links Provided (at least for me) only takes me back to the Lovers Lab forum; which of course is a continual circle...I've noticed many of the in thread links tend to do this to me, but not all. I didn't see this specific esp amongst the download section.

I have these so far LoversRaperS.esp, LoversSlavePlay.esp, and all the basic requirements I just don't have esp from the subject of this thread. I've raped 16 times a ncp using invisiblity spell and then rape spell and yet I still have no dialogue for enslavement. Also of note I've a vampire so I repluse most ncp's unless I charm the a bit first.

If anybody has any ideas please let me know.

:D

I just noticed it is part of the Lovers Minor Mod which I have...odd it doesn't work

If you have Lovers Magic installed it changes the default number of rapes to enslave from 10 to 30. You can also change that number in the console with this: set xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to ? where the ? is the number you want. Just remember this is an average so it may be a little higher or lower depending.

If you have Lovers Magic installed it changes the default number of rapes to enslave from 10 to 30. You can also change that number in the console with this: set xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to ? where the ? is the number you want. Just remember this is an average so it may be a little higher or lower depending.

Thanks for the reply Slammer64 It's great that someone takes the time to respond. Although this will help me lower the number of times I need to rape until I enslave I still need the LoverRapeSlave.esp mod In order to enslave. If anybody can provide me with a place to download this I would appreciate it...and just to reiterate the links provided for the originator of this thread doesn't work for me.

• 8 months later...

Archived