Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

Its easy. You should make two separate scenes(1 character+bones;2nd character+his bones). Then make new scene, go File->References->XRef Scene-> Add(add your scenes), then select them and push button Merge. For export select one character and File->Export->Export selected (use xp32 guide(how to choose correct settings and etc)).

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Xandero I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on exporting creature animations via the havok tools. At this point I think my issue is the skeleton, and I can't seem to find any reference texts on the subject.

I second this! I would love to take a shot at making some Dwemer mechanical rape-sex animations.

• 5 months later...
Guest Xandero

Finish my old developments. Screen only one, since lazy to do the rest. I tried to test it in the game by replacing one animation from the AP, but the characters are deployed in the opposite direction. I do not know how to fix it.

post-71110-0-32395200-1430989198_thumb.gif

vamp.rar

Finish my old developments. Screen only one, since lazy to do the rest. I tried to test it in the game by replacing one animation from the AP, but the characters are deployed in the opposite direction. I do not know how to fix it.

attachicon.gifvl-1.gif

attachicon.gifvamp.rar

OH man, you rock!  I have been hoping for someone to do ANY vampire animations!  Guess I still have to wait for a fix, but still....It looks awesome!

attachicon.gifvl-1.gif

attachicon.gifvamp.rar

Hiya, nice animations! The vampire animations really caught my eye as I was involved in a discussion with the creator of Vampiric Thirst,

Princessity or Miss Leeches on Nexus, she was looking for animations to make a Sexlab patch for VT.....you 2 need to get to know each other...... :)
  • 1 month later...

Your animations are great, i've been looking for this for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time !  :D

Will you at some point do a Wispmother sex animation ? I mean, the game is out since 2011 and we still can't fuck those almost-naked female creatures ! that's sad !  :-/

Imagine an auditorium full of weird internet users who absolutely all stand up and clap with tears in their eyes, and thousands more who did not go to the auditorium, they clap with tears in their eyes.

"Can the animations be used with humans?" That's what some people say. Don't listen to them, follow your heart haha.

• 3 weeks later...

File Name: Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

File Submitter: Xandero

File Submitted: 01 Jul 2014

File Category: Animation

It's not a mod, it's just a set of ready-made animations. I posted them for modders (such as dentarr), so they can use them in their projects. Simply put, see the MNC.

Check this(mod uses these animation)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Spriggan

A new animation(07.14.2014).

Here is man takes matters into his own hands.

Intro is also made, although I would not put a screenshot (let it be a surprise to you)

A new animation(07.18.2014).

A new animation(08.02.2014).Intro will come someday.

A new animation(09.09.2014)

Flame atronach

Ha!Caught you!

According to tradition, I didnt show intro(because in game its look better).

A new animation (08.14.14)

A new animation(10.04.2014)

A last animation (10.22.2014)

Vampire (new 05.07.2015)

A new animation (05.07.15)

You can use it how you want.

If you have interesting ideas for animations that leave them here (preferably attach video or gif).

I love tits (hargraven does not count) so do not be offended if I wouldnt do gay animation or dogs.

A BIG thanks to Dayelyte for his help and to dentarr for his wonderful project.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hi, hello and everthing. Nice to ask for some requests. Such  long time, I´m thinking about some animation  which can be very nice.  OH no, not another dog or wolf missionary or 69er or....skeever.  -   I thing we have not enough  giants-animation. Whats about this:  

1. Girl is standing on a giant shoulders, holding his head and forcing his face...?? 

2.: Giant is holding the girl over his face and give her some tongue fun? 

OK, this are fantasy,  but.... maybe one of you artists can realize them. Anyway, thank you for your work. complimets from germany

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Actually, I would like to make a request, if it's allowed here.

I'm not into vampires, per se, but I do look for ways to make Skyrim into a huge nightmare scenario. The idea that I would like to request is a system by which a vampire will worm his or her way into the player's "life" (lol we have lives?), and proceeds to slowly turn the player by increments using sexual type feeding animations. I first had this idea a while back, but I forgot for a while.

Thanks for the reading, folks. Have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...