Sexout Clothing Evaluation System (WIP/Resource)

It would really be cool, if you guys could integrate an option for the new BnB body jewelry mod to have some slots reserved for wear during sex, and replaced with what was there before, if that were the case, like maybe a user configured option. Like in some instances, you can't always wear them, but nude sex opens a decorative opportunity. Just need a tool to manage it, and SCES/SCR seems appropriate. TattoedIllusion has really done some great work there

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12219&highlight=PIERCING

It would really be cool' date=' if you guys could integrate an option for the new BnB body jewelry mod to have some slots reserved for wear during sex, and replaced with what was there before, if that were the case, like maybe a user configured option. Like in some instances, you can't always wear them, but nude sex opens a decorative opportunity. Just need a tool to manage it, and SCES/SCR seems appropriate. TattoedIllusion has really done some great work there

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12219&highlight=PIERCING

[/quote']

At the moment, Sexout automatically undresses the upperbody, weapon, mask, mouthobject, and addon 1 slots, unless those items are in the 'safe for sex' lists. The rest, including nosering, stays on by default.

For the body jewelry mod, that means that navel piercings and nipple piercings can be added to the 'safe for sex' lists to stay on (although it has to happen via sen4mi's clothing eval version because the one I had added to SCR only detects the upperbody slot), but not nose piercings.

If/when the undressing script in NG is rewritten to handle all slots, I'll get around to changing SCES to do the same - eventually. Until then, there's not much point.

Reserving slots for staying on isn't the way to go, I think - there are only so many to go around and they're usually used for different clothing types depending on the mod they come from, which already causes incompatibilities between clothing mods. Mix n' match clothing mods have made it so that an item's slot tells you nothing about what the item really is. So having undressing be dependent on slot rather than form lists would only make things worse.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a problem, the system does not ask me for the hotkey, the "inventory mode " is with the pitboy? or i need to access any other way? i find for any inventory mode key (in google i find is pressing the i key) but ony can acces with the pitboy.

what i made bad?

i install the clothing evaluation system and the sexout check me out

note: i can access by the mod configuration menu, but is the same? because appears does not work