Creatures Replacers with Dicks addon Spider Daedra

View File

Fejeena's Creature Replacer with Dicks: http://www.loverslab...ers-with-dicks/

Ā 

This replaces the Spider Daedra from fejeena's Creature Replacers with Dicks . It includes the Spider Daedra used by Galgat's Crowning Isles. You must install this AFTER you have installed Creatures Replacers with Dicks and Galgats Crowning Isles if you use it. Fejeena's Creature Replacers with Dicks includes the needed Textures so after installing her mod and if you use it Galgat's Crowning Isles then just drop in my mesh folder and you're all set.

Ā 

Required Files: Fejeena's Creature Replacer with Dicks

Ā 

Ā 

Not Required but Covered in case you use it: Galgats Crowing Isles

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Creature Replacers with Dicks

Nice !

I add a Link in my Creatures Replacers with Dicks. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Ā 

And I checked the meshes. You don't need Edhildil & Rebel O'Connors Spider Daedra,Ā  the spiderddnew.dds is in my Mod andĀ spiderdDHair.dds is a Ā vanilla texture. See Picture: Creatures Replacers with Dicks, your and my Version with the spiderddnew.dds.

i havent seen deadra Spider sex so far. so i dont know what this mod is about. is it a bug cleaner that Comes with fajeenas and galgats ? or something new for both ? do i have to install this mod ?

This mod is only a replacer for one of the creatures reworked by Fejeena's Creature replacer with dicks. Neither Her mod nor mine causes sex with creatures for that you need a mod like Galgat's Crowning IslesĀ or some other mod that has creature sex in it.

• 3 weeks later...