Supermutant Sex Animations

Guest marieruth

Guest marieruth

Is there a plugin available that fixes the sometimes wonky supermutant animations? There was one particular animation that consistently was wonky that was playing, I think the supermutant was doing my female PC in the butt and her body clipped into the middle of the supermutant's, and whatever animation the super mutant was supposed to do he just ended up standing still while my character did her animations.

I think at one point there was a bug in one of the super mutant anims and it got fixed, so first check what version of sexout you're using.

If it happens again, during sex open console, click on one of the actors involved and enter:

inv

That will tell you what the anim number is. Screen shot that and upload it.

Guest marieruth

I think at one point there was a bug in one of the super mutant anims and it got fixed, so first check what version of sexout you're using.

If it happens again, during sex open console, click on one of the actors involved and enter:

inv

That will tell you what the anim number is. Screen shot that and upload it.

Alrighty, it took a little while, but here it is:

post-470694-0-80488200-1404224002_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

hey, this is similar to whats going on with me. In the super mutant camp, after taking the drugs, the affects never go away, so I cant really see shit. What do I do?

You should post the bug report in the thread for the mod it belongs to.

Archived