MissyB's ReWorked Sex Videos *New Page *New Links *Preview Pics

MissyB

DickGirl Lovin 3 Preview /// Futa Orc Rape Scenetumblr_nb3nguKISN1tct8ymo1_1280.jpg

Playtime - 5:00

FileSize - 590MB (1080p) 45.7MB (720p)

Characters - Ra'Gni / Gro'Markh / Fenne

Description - This is a small scene taken from the full video of DickGirl Lovin 3 (21 Minutes). This scene is basically a forceful futa gangbang of two orcs on when thick bootied and defenseless lil elf. The actual double cumshot will be added into the full video upon release, enjoy :3

Picture Preview

Here

1080p Download Link = Here

720p Download Link = Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyrim Monster FuckFest Part Two

tumblr_inline_naphj9tb2Y1sgt3hq.jpg

Playtime - 22:08

FileSize - 150MB (720p) 2.19GB (1080p)

Characters - Tamaria / Various Beasts & Monsters

Description - The sequel to the original monster fuckfest video. Just a new variety and added addition of creatures.

Picture Preview

Here

1080p Download Link = (Re-Uploading)

Tamaria X Tamaria

tumblr_inline_naphm6sanm1sgt3hq.jpg

Playtime - 16:27

FileSize - 1.63GB (1080p) NA (720p)

Characters - Tamaria / Tamaria (2012 Version)

Description - I had a crazy idea of putting my current version of Tamaria with my old version of Tamaria in a lil single intimate futa fuckfest. There's alot of jiggly booties and futa action goin on in this one :D

Picture Preview

Here

720p Download Link = (Re-Uploading)

Tamaria X Tamaria (Bonus Scenes /// Extended Cut)

Just some "deleted / added" scenes from the original video. ALOT more jiggly booties in these extra scenes :3

Skyrim Monster FuckFest Part One

tumblr_inline_napht0KA4w1sgt3hq.jpg

Playtime - 18:54

FileSize - 296MB

Characters - Tamaria / Various Beasts & Monsters

Description - This video centers around one theme "bestiality" It depicts Tamaria fucking (or getting fucked by) numerous creatures around Skyrim. Pretty simple and naughty, enjoy :3

Picture Preview

Here

DickGirl Lovin Part 2 EX

tumblr_inline_napigpFQJL1sgt3hq.png

Playtime - 21:24

FileSize - 1.22GB

Characters - Tamaria / Euka / Mizz HourGlass / BrynHildr / Feona / Random Dark Elf Girl / Dorcey / Isabeau / Random Succubus Girl / Serana

Description - This was basically me going balls to the walls trying to stretch my scope of interests. This video has multiple scenes dictating multiple fetishes, such as footjobs, blowjobs, necrophilia (kinda), and many other things. Hope you enjoy :3

Picture Preview

Here

DickGirl Lovin Part One

tumblr_inline_napiojYKPH1sgt3hq.bmp

Playtime - 11:57

FileSize - 228MB

Characters - Tamaria / Kitiara / Iona / Dorcey

Description - My 1st sex video I’ve ever done. This video features Tamaria, Kitiara, Iona, and Dorcey in a 2 segment sex video. The 1st part consists of sexual intercourse between Tamaria & Kitiara. The second Part consists of a 3some between the later. Enjoy

Picture Preview

Here

FemWolf Futa

tumblr_inline_napis3tIz51sgt3hq.png

Playtime - 11:01

FileSize - 110MB

Characters - Tamaria / Aela The Huntress (Human & Wolf)

Description - More of an experimentation vid than anything. This vid was made specifically to hone my craft more and mess around with a few models. This is mainly a futa on femwolf video from start to finish so I hope you enjoy :3

Picture Preview

Here

Thank you very much for sharing all your stuff (the stories, the pictures and now the movies) with this community. The level of detail, the settings, the characters.. all the adventures you created are most inspiring... it's wonderful to enjoy them. I deeply hope to see and read more about Tamaria and her adventures; I believe, the most adequate verb for your stories are "vivid". Though it may sound like I'm just a fanboy, but it seems to me, that your work is a great inspiration to this community.

That's that. No requests from me - just a "keep up the good work". Would be great to see some of Tamaria's companions "in action". Maybe some sort of cross-over between a story and a video...? Anyhow, always happy to see more from you.

:blush:

• 1 month later...

It's very cool that you used different methods and brand new ideas in your new videos. That scene where Tamaria is reading the book and the reason why afterwards.. great. The element.. how you implemented that scene in the video. All of her gestures and the facial expressions (in all ouf your vids) - one always gets the impression that she is in full control of the scene. That what's happening is not forced upon her, but allowed by her. It kind of reminds me on that scene with Claudia Cardinale in "Once upon a time in the West":

"If you want to, you can lay me over the table and amuse yourself. And even call in your men. Well. No woman ever died from that. When you're finished, all I'll need will be a tub of boiling water, and I'll be exactly what I was before - with just another filthy memory."

Strong. Determined. Or, with the words of Mr George R.R. Martin : Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.

Besides that, thanks very much :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know there's nothing more annoying than that guy that shows up asking for things outta nowhere, but I must

Can these videos be uploaded to a streaming site like xvideos/hamster or something? I tried naughtymachinima but cell phone refuses to even put the video on there on mobile or desktop version.

I can't download them without my wife seeing since it'd take about a day lol

Edit: I finally found dickgirl lovin 1 on some Russian site and it's amazing, it even had it in 720p, it let you pick the quality upon further searching it's an embed link from a site called vk dot com can't find tamaria x tamaria anyyhere besides nm saddens me

• 9 months later...

seriously what are the mods and HDT settings used on these videos!?

these are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

great job and seriously would appreciate if you would give us and all of us fans some light of all the mods used in each videos and if possible share it to us. i know im asking TOO MUCH but...WOW, these are GREAT XD

Archived