[Menu Theme] Sexy boobs and music [Updated 12/07/14]

kakaroto

ahh, can i have a request?

can you add more animations? i have been looking for these

I can put snow animation as currently, and also the symbol of skyrim anywhere. 

I will make more themes skyrim logo.

ok, i just happen to be interested in animation main menu, but couldn't find much.

how do you make the background so clear,  the background doesnt look exacly the same as the original image. it changes it look according to the enb i  use.

on one enb it looks dirty and on one it looks too bright to see anything..

i am talking about tbe ones i make.

Note: You can throw all these files in the randomize r and it plays them all. :D

i want to put a few more and then i will do it what you say

Can you tell me what wings are in these pic? Main menu theme V 22 (snow falling animation)

Nope, i am not the author of this pics, I only search.

Crap any one help me? i tried any of the main themes but my background dont change guys only the music, any know what i doit bad?

I had the same problem before.  As mentioned, I used Main Menu Randomizer and all I did was add these additional themes to it.  Works pretty good for me....and yes, these pics are very nice.  Thanks for the share, Kakaroto! :D

I forgot to say before: THESE ARE AWESOME!

Side note: anyone know the breast milk body texture used in 13 and 14?

To me, it looks similar to the Hentai Milk Mod.  I've used it for awhile now and it's fun with the Milk Eco mod too.

Ah ok. I'll check that out! And hopefully I'll be able to find that base body texture. 

v1, v7, v9, v11, v17. Those are really good. 

Crap any one help me? i tried any of the main themes but my background dont change guys only the music, any know what i doit bad?

Guys . . . do me a favor?

Explain your avatard?

Archived