I need some assistance with Sexlab :/

Naruto12065!

So Im walking around, normal day as can be and all of the mods, they work fine. Such as sexlab, sex with animals...yada yada. Animations run smooth, no crashing or anything of that lot. But the problem is very strange as the second the rape is over, my character ragdolls (which is normal) and then as she stands back up, I cant get her to move...at all. No jumping, no unsheathing, cant interact with other A.I cant even go into 1st person. I assumed it had to with the free roam camera, as you cant control your character with it on. But im able to be in third person view just fine. The only thing I can manage to do is be a helpless stump for anything wanting to rape me a second time....and a third time....and a fourth time...then kill me lol

Everything else works just fine tho.

The mods im using are SOS, Sex Addict, Aroused Creatures, Animal sex, Nude creatures, and Dangerous nights.

Anybody having this same issue? Anybody know a way to fix?

And yes before you ask, I have everything up to date with these mods. Got everything installed correctly (or so I assume) and don't have any other bugs or crashes at all. Just cant move after being raped.

I don't know if you got this problem solved yet or not, but it sounds to me like the problem is comming from being in flying camera mode when the animations end. Do you enter flying camera with the SL hot key "np 3" or do you do the console command? If you toggle flying camera via console it can really bug up your controls if you're still in it when the animations end. if you use the SL hot key, SL should revert the camera just fine when the animations end.

Archived