46 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

do you know why i cant use sexlab with this mod?

I think sexlab ( and perhaps some mods that hook into sexlab) are designed to not work if a blacklisted/forbidden race is part of a scene. I assume it includes the vanilla children, but it may also extend to other races like Elin or teens.

Also in my experience, sexlab will have issues when the actor in a scene is too short. So even if you're a valid race like "RedGuard Vampire" if sexlab detects that you're below a certain height, it might fail to play a scene. 

7 hours ago, venomr said:

I think sexlab ( and perhaps some mods that hook into sexlab) are designed to not work if a blacklisted/forbidden race is part of a scene. I assume it includes the vanilla children, but it may also extend to other races like Elin or teens.

It does, some of the sexlab scripts specifically block children, and child like races, elin, love girl and a few others, from what I remember it is clearly stated in the sexlab side of things, so any mod that runs of sexlab should ignore them as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I dive in, is there a backport of Elin Remastered? It looks so nice! ?

I'm willing to put in the work backporting, hunting down Korean texture packs, etc, but if there's already a conversion somewhere that'd obviously save a ton of time & tears... Everything I've found just links back to the tullius site and MASSIVE installation guides.

If it's a fool's errand entirely, I'd really appreciate knowing that BEFORE I start ripping my hair out lol

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to mention that I was having a problem with my height in 1st person view and it turned out to be a conflict with the 1st person skeleton caused by Elin mods.

I'm running AE

If anyone is having a problem with low height in 1st person, this may be a possible source of the problem.

• 1 month later...

Blacklisting Elin race is definitely stupid, i'm pretty sure some people make characters that looks like child and still use sexlab.

Having a F bra cup anime girl and still considering it as a child... KEK

The Tera Elin remasted 2 work with sexlab only if you create a new character and but it will not work anymore if you leave and go back to the save lmao, that's definitely useless.

If anyone have a solution i'll take it, (mp or here)

6 hours ago, Wakaxo said:

Blacklisting Elin race is definitely stupid, i'm pretty sure some people make characters that looks like child and still use sexlab.

Having a F bra cup anime girl and still considering it as a child... KEK

The Tera Elin remasted 2 work with sexlab only if you create a new character and but it will not work anymore if you leave and go back to the save lmao, that's definitely useless.

If anyone have a solution i'll take it, (mp or here)

They probably do, but they are not based on blocked races in sexlab, chances are they are nord or breton or what not, maybe even things like lovegirl or such, as for a solution the only hint you are likely to get here is sexlab scripts, anything else and you are on your own.

Edited by Varithina
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

3 Problems to be solved, attach screen 

1) Body and hands , disappear .(solved)
2) Unable to select preset models . The ESM brings 6 
3) Height , too low , in proportion to  camera . I use Enanched Camera

What has already been done :
1) Remodelled in Bodyslide;
2)Re-installed XPMSE;
3) Used FNIS;
4)Started new batch;
5)Checked that the textures are in the correct directory;
6)Verified that Meshes are in the correct directory

Spoiler

ScreenShot244.jpg.92c3cf4a22feb53ddd9d4a7cc8700418.jpg

ScreenShot245.jpg.84252d05ec9d53fddc7e882260c38d69.jpg

EDIT :

There was a mod that Tera Elin doesn't get along with, which was removed, and now it works. That leaves the other 2

Spoiler

ScreenShot246.jpg.59e9ee8df132a4427a843bea81fd25ec.jpg

Edited by ?????? 1627
  • 7 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 11:27 PM, TentakelnBitte said:

Before I dive in, is there a backport of Elin Remastered? It looks so nice! ?

I'm willing to put in the work backporting, hunting down Korean texture packs, etc, but if there's already a conversion somewhere that'd obviously save a ton of time & tears... Everything I've found just links back to the tullius site and MASSIVE installation guides.

If it's a fool's errand entirely, I'd really appreciate knowing that BEFORE I start ripping my hair out lol

what did you do at the end? 

• 3 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 9:41 AM, The new guy1 said:

what did you do at the end? 

Ported it. Then realized it had so much extra stuff that I didn't want... it would be less work to just build a "new" race from the pieces, rather than chop all of it out. The full thing was too big for me to upload on my crappy internet anyway, so I trashed it.

Now I'm attempting a full NPC overhaul, but I can't make up my mind between the 3 anime races... orz