Do you think its possible to have the reaper's idle animation as Elin only idle animation? Like the original Elin mod has the default Elin idle from TERA.

this..?  ^_^

without a loing skirt dress this idel animation is insane.. :lol:

this original Tera idle animation as optional I would not mind, I could use all the so willingly with long dresses, ghotic or similar.. :)

The main animation from the Elin idle is the hip swaying with arms to the side.  That is the one I was referring to when mentioning about "the first part".  The other parts to the idle animation is the neko dance (hands together/hips swinging), the head scratching, and the nose wipe.

oh my lord! i'm seldom this pleasantly surprised. this looks mind blowing! i actually ran across this while looking for the old Bear Musician and Bearzerk mods...

http://casualmods.net/ElinViolinist.html

LOVE the lil duet w/ Elin and bear!^

now, i nothing of this race or mod, and i apologize for the questions but this has me a bit overwhelmed.

i basically would not play as the Elin race myself, (this playthru) as i'm too invested in my character atm.

But i DO WANT the lil Elin bard violinist (preferably w/ the Bear  duet as in the video i posted!)

and i do want the Elins hanging around in odd spots in towns. Sooo...

#1. what exactly do i need to download to get Elin npcs in towns, and an Elin bard and Bear duet^? (i do have latest Apachii hairs and last version of FNIS and a few FNIS required mods)

#2. are there a whole lot of elins in towns? i'm really packed as it is so can't really have many more npcs. is there a "lite" version or MCM control over the amount?

#3. i see in videos that it looks like there are some idle markers added for the elins to hang off signs, set on roofs ect. i have some city changing mods. would these conflict?

#4. is the elin bear duet only available at the Casualmod site?

#5. is the elin bard summonable like the bear? if not, where is she and are there more than 1? or are YOU the player the only elin bard?

any info much appreciated! i'd love to use this if i can while being another race (Lunari)

EDIT: okay got some of it done on my own. the basic race is installed and i've a bunch (too many!) of npcs in whiterun. so cute! setting in out of the way places. love it!

i'm installing the idles now. i have FNIS version before the latest, tho i'm gonna update to latest soon.

i'm most needing help now with the Elin bard (and hopefully bear duet). are there versions of the bard that need FNIS and some that don't? and where can i find the version w/ Bear duet like in the video i posted from Casualmods?

#1a- so where's the elin bear duet mod?

#2b-about how many elins are added to each city?

#3c- is there a patch for Wet And Cold mod? hoods are clipping thru their heards

I can not find the installation files of Elin 2 in NMM :(

should be in the Unassigned Category, the only one I've found is the the Elin XPMSE skeleton, that appears in the NMM mod list identical to that original skeleton of Grovy, are high on the list one above the other, not I find the "Main Elin" and Beauty options, under which name appears in NMM..? :blush:

oh my lord! i'm seldom this pleasantly surprised. this looks mind blowing! i actually ran across this while looking for the old Bear Musician and Bearzerk mods...

now, i nothing of this race or mod, and i apologize for the questions but this has me a bit overwhelmed.

i basically would not play as the Elin race myself, (this playthru) as i'm too invested in my character atm.

But i DO WANT the lil Elin bard violinist (preferably w/ the Bear  duet as in the video i posted!)

#1. what exactly do i need to download to get Elin npcs in towns, and an Elin bard and Bear duet^? (i do have latest Apachii hairs and last version of FNIS and a few FNIS required mods)

#2. are there a whole lot of elins in towns? i'm really packed as it is so can't really have many more npcs. is there a "lite" version or MCM control over the amount?

#3. i see in videos that it looks like there are some idle markers added for the elins to hang off signs, set on roofs ect. i have some city changing mods. would these conflict?

#5. is the elin bard summonable like the bear? if not, where is she and are there more than 1? or are YOU the player the only elin bard?

any info much appreciated! i'd love to use this if i can while being another race (Lunari)

EDIT: okay got some of it done on my own. the basic race is installed and i've a bunch (too many!) of npcs in whiterun. so cute! setting in out of the way places. love it!

i'm installing the idles now. i have FNIS version before the latest, tho i'm gonna update to latest soon.

i'm most needing help now with the Elin bard (and hopefully bear duet). are there versions of the bard that need FNIS and some that don't? and where can i find the version w/ Bear duet like in the video i posted from Casualmods?

#3c- is there a patch for Wet And Cold mod? hoods are clipping thru their heards

1)  I never knew there was an Elin-Bear duet.  Where did you see this?

The current version of Elin Bard is meant for games that do not need FNIS, but an option for FNIS users is available.  If you need to use FNIS then what you need to do is install all mods that require FNIS (except the bard), run the generator then install the Elin Bard.

2)  Off-hand I don't have an exact number.  Whiterun and College of Winterhold have the most since those locations include the additional Elins + named NPC replacers.  Not all Holds have Elins and those that do, besides Whiterun and Mage College, only have the named NPC replacers.  You'll come across random Eln npcs around Skyrim.

3)  There is a "patch" to fix the hoods clipping, but it alters all the Elin NPCs and causes the dark head bug.  I have plans for an update in the near future, after doing what I can for Elin 2, that will include the patch and new fixes.

should be in the Unassigned Category, the only one I've found is the the Elin XPMSE skeleton, that appears in the NMM mod list identical to that original skeleton of Grovy, are high on the list one above the other, not I find the "Main Elin" and Beauty options, under which name appears in NMM..? :blush:

Can't really help since I do not use NMM.  It could be there is no I.D. codes, or something to that effect, about the Elins on Nexus and so you get this problem.  XPMS Extended is based on XPMS which is at Nexus and that is why XPMSE is categorized.

For me in NMM they appear as Tera Elin Race 2/ Tera Elin Beatyque/Tera Elin 2 Voice Pack after they are added.

For me in NMM they appear as Tera Elin Race 2/ Tera Elin Beatyque/Tera Elin 2 Voice Pack after they are added.

You're right ..! :D I'm an idiot.. :lol: I forgot the suffix TERA, and I also say that the adult Armor Collection TERA part 1 and TERA part 2 from Nexus, who perhaps have never installed.. I barely slept last night, because of the great heat, high humidity rate :wacko:

1)  I never knew there was an Elin-Bear duet.  Where did you see this?

The current version of Elin Bard is meant for games that do not need FNIS, but an option for FNIS users is available.  If you need to use FNIS then what you need to do is install all mods that require FNIS (except the bard), run the generator then install the Elin Bard.

2)  Off-hand I don't have an exact number.  Whiterun and College of Winterhold have the most since those locations include the additional Elins + named NPC replacers.  Not all Holds have Elins and those that do, besides Whiterun and Mage College, only have the named NPC replacers.  You'll come across random Eln npcs around Skyrim.

3)  There is a "patch" to fix the hoods clipping, but it alters all the Elin NPCs and causes the dark head bug.  I have plans for an update in the near future, after doing what I can for Elin 2, that will include the patch and new fixes.

the "DUET" is here...

<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"> </script>

it states DUET in upper left corner of video, and looks to me to be synced in sound and animations. maybe he's playing a "bear musician" summon with the sound files removed, separate from the Elin bard? would love to have those 2 together!!

so i'm not using the named npc elin addon. just the additional npc one. so basically they'll just be some elins in whiterun, a few at college, and some random ones? that should be cool, tho i count about 12-15 in whiterun, which is the place i LEAST needed more npcs lol. but damn, their placement is fantastic! i'll sacrifice a few fps for 'em!

OH! if i'm not an Elin race, can i play the violin song and elins will gather around? or is there a way to summon the elin bard like there is to summon the Bear Musician?

and is the newest "Elin Bard" mod that much better than the older versions? because i see in older versions, they actually WORK with FNIS instead of needing to run separate from it. THANKS!

It looks like DUET is in name only, referring to the name of the video.  The author, RSV, made a second type of bear musician named, Bearserk and it looks like he combined the two just to make this video. 

You need to have the Elin main files installed for the Elin Bard to work though you might be able to use the violin if playing as another race - have not tried it. 

You don't summon the Bard.  The video is showing the playable character, not an NPC.  When you speak with the Elin Bard and ask her to play for you, the music starts, she plays the violin until you speak with again and ask her to stop.  You then receive the violin and bow in your inventory.  Now whenever you play the violin around (some, not all) Elins, they will stop to listen and you'll receive food as gifts.

You need to equip the violin/bow to start the violin-playing animations and you need to unequip (from your inventory) to stop the animations.  The violin-playing only a Elins.

I would suggest using the latest version, v2.2, since some bugs were fixed and certain animations were improved.  This does not require FNIS, but if using FNIS because of other animations mods, you need to run the FNIS Generator to create the behavior files and then you can install the Bard.

Your mod just made me unable to play Skyrim for an entire day. Because of this mod, I was stucked with entering and exiting showracemenu for the whole yesterday. Thank you.

Since this one make use of ECE, it has more potential than v1. Still, some sliders are not working, for example, the weapon size slider.

Also, there are two seams above the eyes that I thought was the eyebrow at first but it was not. Not really noticeable though, still, kinda distracting.

One last thing, is it adjustable or are the eyebrows not attached to the face? They hover in front of the forehead of my char. Again, not really noticeable, but it can be seen from the top down.

Still, nice mod. It certainly is better than v1. Great idea with the race morph. Thank you so much for making Skyrim a better world.

Did you install the XPMS Extended for Elin2?  I'll have a look at the weapon sliders, but they should work.  I didn't touch those nodes, unless changing other parts of the skeleton somehow affected the weapons nodes.

The seams above the eyes, are they consistently during and after using the face/head morphs?  Can you provide a screenshot?

There is a "Known Bugs and Solutions" section in the OP which addresses the moving eyelashes.  To fix this, moving fiddle with the next slider will cause the eyelashes to return to normal position.

There is also a problem with some of the Nord faceparts appearing in some of the sliders.  If you get human eyes or eyebrows and scars are floating on the face, those are the vanilla race faceparts.  Just adjust the sliders until you get the Elin options.  There are no solutions to this, yet.

In all, glad you like them.

I have the Id of xpms in my xpmse info.xml because it was a time where xp32 was active and because I don't have a xpms from nexus in my NMM I used the xpms id in my info.xml to get notified of updates.

Just delete the <ID></ID> part from the info.xml in the fomod folder and NMM should no longer see it as different versions of the same mod.

I have the Id of xpms in my xpmse info.xml because it was a time where xp32 was active and because I don't have a xpms from nexus in my NMM I used the xpms id in my info.xml to get notified of updates.

Just delete the <ID></ID> part from the info.xml in the fomod folder and NMM should no longer see it as different versions of the same mod.

Thanks for coming ^_^

With Elin XPMSE skeleton and Original XPMSE, on the two sksleton installaer, NMM see them as identical..! :(

I tried several times with NMM to install the two skeletons, all the times I've tried to modify the skeleton Elin always wanted to go to the folder where assets charachter is the original XPMSE, in the end I gave up and copied dall'intaller skeleton Elin manually, the files HDT rig, skeleton nif files "deafault position", and the file that aggiuunge and slider supplemtari to ECE dedicated to Elin Race 2 function works, only that addeso since the beta version , or all the sliders, but I do not see most all of the hair, only those of Elin, the strange thing is .. if you load the save done with the Beta, I can see all my 700 hair for generic race, you will see all hairstyle perfect without clipping, and all HDT hairs work perfectly on Elin with this modify XPMSE, everything is surprising that over inexplicable ?!?

how can I resolve this conflict between the two installer with NMM ? :-/

a last question you should delete the "ID" in the XML skeleton Elin2, or XPMSE original skeleton ? :)

Here is a screenshot of the seams: FcqtKyf.jpg

The eyebrows, not the eyelashes. The above pic shows you where the eyebrows were supposed to be. But if you rotate the head, because they are not attached to the face, the brows' positions change, relative to the viewing angle: uo2O8yw.jpg

The weaponscale slider: In other races: dOjPdwz.jpg

In Elin: t9g8ZqF.jpg

And yes, I did install the XPMS file with NMM.

Thanks for coming ^_^

With Elin XPMSE skeleton and Original XPMSE, on the two sksleton installaer, NMM see them as identical..! :(

I tried several times with NMM to install the two skeletons, all the times I've tried to modify the skeleton Elin always wanted to go to the folder where assets charachter is the original XPMSE, in the end I gave up and copied dall'intaller skeleton Elin manually, the files HDT rig, skeleton nif files "deafault position", and the file that aggiuunge and slider supplemtari to ECE dedicated to Elin Race 2 function works, only that addeso since the beta version , or all the sliders, but I do not see most all of the hair, only those of Elin, the strange thing is .. if you load the save done with the Beta, I can see all my 700 hair for generic race, you will see all hairstyle perfect without clipping, and all HDT hairs work perfectly on Elin with this modify XPMSE, everything is surprising that over inexplicable ?!?

a last question you should delete the "ID" in the XML skeleton Elin2, or XPMSE original skeleton ? :)

Just delete the id line and repack it, I don't know if name or something is changed for Elins in the info xml.

You can basically install both by just pressing "no" when asked at start. NMM updating is then not possible anymore. NMM is a horrible tool...

Thanks for coming ^_^

Just delete the id line and repack it, I don't know if name or something is changed for Elins in the info xml.

You can basically install both by just pressing "no" when asked at start. NMM updating is then not possible anymore. NMM is a horrible tool...

The problem is not when I open the installer of the skeleton, but it is where the installer it puts the files..! :( basically the skeleton of Elin puts him in character assets folder where there is the original XPMSE skeleton instead it should go to the Tera Elin folder, and as if the Elin installer with NMM gets to act like the original installer of the skeleton

would be enough to create an installer for other special Elin, perhaps integrated into the "Main" clear set and the rest of the ECE slider Elin, so that everything in the right folders, somehow NMM, you think you're installing the original XPMS skeleton .. I do not understand why this happens and if there is a solution..? :-/