I have a similar problem with Elin Aela.  She's fine up to the point when she transforms into a werewolf.  Afterwards, when human again, she has an Elin head and nord body.  Her tail will stretch into infinity and sometimes she becomes invisible.  I was using Moonlight Tales and Elin Lydia contracted lycanthropy.  Whenever she transformed into a werewolf and returned to Elin form, everything is normal, no nord body, no stretching tail, and no invisibility bug.  Something about Aela that causes the transformation to glitch.

I dont have that bug. Accquiring Lycanthropy does not actually change the player race i think. If you accquire vampirisim your race for example becomes from nord to nordracevampire. Lycanthrophy doesnt do that. In your case that might be bug from the Moonlight Tales mod. In my case is how skyrim handles race changes and vampire lord transforms. I think those issues with vampire came after dawnguard and the vampire lord transformation.

I looked for fixes for the vampire bug but with sadly no luck.

The Aela bug existed long before I used Moonlight Tales.  I was hoping maybe the mod might fix the bug, but it didn't.

What you described happened when you transformed from a vampire lord sound very similar to Aela.  The Vampire Lord uses a different body just like werewolves.  I suspect it is a game bug that causes the mixup when transforming back to the Elin body.

I did try. The only "fix" is to set the race via console but that have hair glitches and etc. And reverts back either way. Unless you load a save prior to getting vampirisim in any way normal or from Harkon and decide to change your race you will encounter this issue. Its just how skyrim works.

SCREENSHOTS

ELIN BEAUTYQUE

- Eye Cubemaps.

BHU1vqB.jpg5wHwPXF.jpgRg8b6u7.jpg

- Non-nude Body, Bikini Textures.

nFY0haE.jpgeCJ8RH1.jpgCjfPmvO.jpg

ELIN 2 CME SLIDERS - CERTAIN IMPORTANT SLIDERS

- RaceMorph

attachicon.gifracemorph.jpg

- Eyelashes and Elin Ear-Tail Sets

attachicon.gifeyelashes+ear sets.jpg

- Tail Sliders

attachicon.giftail sliders.jpg

- Wholeface

attachicon.gifwholeface.jpg

Beautiful! ^_^

I hope we can one day have Madoka eyes..? :blush:

kor34mkvsnapshot1501201.jpg

The Shingo Araki  :heart: eyes.. very expressive!

Athena_100-06.jpg

Satoshi Urushihara eyes with this highly reflective effect

405530aa-098a-456a-8a90-7d3bfd7d068d.Ful

TONY TAKA eyes

brunettes-video-games-tony-taka-indoors-

wallls.com-16679.jpg

Ichigo Mashimaro eyes with different classic colors variations

ichigo_mashimaro_figures_by_richteralan-

Masakazu Katsura eyes style

cov-8599-i-s-pure-volume-1-spanish.jpg

is120128.jpg

I really like this mod, but I ran into a little problem when trying to use foxarmors with it.

It seems like the shoes are getting stretched into a high heel shape or something.. I hope the pictures can explain it better than I can..

For comparison, I added a picture of what they should look like.

Any idea on how to fix that?

By the way, it's the armor set 27a from the foxarmors mod

post-446306-0-22292100-1403949771_thumb.jpg

post-446306-0-00497400-1403949782_thumb.jpg

Edited by ajural

I'm thinking it's something to do with the Elin's UNP body.  Try one of the UNP fox armors and see if the same happens.  If not then the cause was wearing CBBE clothes on a UNP body.  If it continues to happen then I'm thinking it's skeleton-related.

I'll see if this happens to me.

I don't know exactly which ones are UNP and which ones are not (still pretty new to skyrim in general, just bought it at the beginning of the steam summer sales), but I tried wearing all of them and some of them work fine, most of them not.

Also, thanks for taking your time to help me and the quick response 

Ohh, I see.

Well, it's not like it's a big problem for me (especially since 27a still looks pretty good, and some others I like are unaffected by this), I was just wondering what would cause that, and some of the sets look pretty weird because of it, so it could've been a (possibly fixable) problem for others. But again, I don't mind too much. Thank you for explaining what the cause of it was

I want to report a slight bug. It appears that custom weapon placement, which XPMS/E comes with does not work on elin. For example the back 1h sword and lower back waist dagger. Their animations work but their place is default. Running FNIS doesnt fix that. On Vanilla races the weapons are fine.

I really like this mod, but I ran into a little problem when trying to use foxarmors with it.

It seems like the shoes are getting stretched into a high heel shape or something.. I hope the pictures can explain it better than I can..

For comparison, I added a picture of what they should look like.

Any idea on how to fix that?

By the way, it's the armor set 27a from the foxarmors mod

Elin 2 is based on UNP bodymeshe, Fox27 outfit is CBBE/CBBE slim, I think.. is normal the bodyshape "change", especially with CBBE outfit

for example.. this is a recent new Fox outfit based on UNP, the bodyshape not change when equiped on Elin race 2 post-204983-0-83899600-1403971228_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-08905900-1403971310_thumb.jpg

I want to report a slight bug. It appears that custom weapon placement, which XPMS/E comes with does not work on elin. For example the back 1h sword and lower back waist dagger. Their animations work but their place is default. Running FNIS doesnt fix that. On Vanilla races the weapons are fine.

Are you using the original skeletons from the XPMS Extended thread?  That would explain why the weapons are appearing in the default locations for the Elins.

If you install my edited XPMS Extended skeletons then your results would be like mine.

post-64505-0-61561000-1403974960_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-01062200-1403974961_thumb.jpg

The Elins do not use the same skeletons as the vanilla races.

Are you using the original skeletons from the XPMS Extended thread?  That would explain why the weapons are appearing in the default locations for the Elins.

If you install my edited XPMS Extended skeletons then your results would be like mine.

attachicon.gifScreenShot81.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot82.jpg

The Elins do not use the same skeletons as the vanilla races.

in practice it is a samller version of XPMSE skeleton, optimized for to do and to best "small-kawaii" characters,

if you use the standard XPMSE skeleton, the Elin race 2 body will appear larger size and the otiginal Elin bodyshape will be deformed! reight..? ^_^

The Elin skeletons are located in MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN.  My edited XPMSE installs the skeletons to that folder.  Groovtama's version installs in the games default folders.

The default Elin skeleton that is included with the main package is XPMSE - Default Weapons Placement.

I think I now know what is going on.

If you did not install anything from "XPMSE for Elin 2" and only use the skeleton from the main pack = the weapons will be in their vanilla locations.

If you want the Elins to equip the weapons on the back, ankles, or dual sheath = install the appropriate skeleton from "XPMS for Elin 2" and, in the case of dual sheath, install Dual Sheath Redux or Equipping Overhaul.  I have yet to use Equipping Overhaul, but it appears to work like Dual Sheath Redux, but without a patcher.  However, it does not do shields on backs(?) so DSR is needed for that feature.

I have some testing to do with DSR, Equipping Overhaul, and Joy of Perspective not to mention gathering some additional body textures.

The Elin skeletons are located in MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN.  My edited XPMSE installs the skeletons to that folder.  Groovtama's version installs in the games default folders.

The default Elin skeleton that is included with the main package is XPMSE - Default Weapons Placement.

I have some testing to do with DSR, Equipping Overhaul, and Joy of Perspective not to mention gathering some additional body textures.

I use FIPW v1.8, work very well and have some oprion and hotkeys on MCM menu, find here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23840-immersive-first-person-view/

I gotta admit I kinda liked the japanese voices that exist for the old Elin race, however out of place they might be, but again, I'm new to all this stuff, is there a way of using them for Elin race 2? I don't mind if I have to edit the files in some way, but I'd need a little bit of handholding

i can't use the setracevampire option like i could with the old elin ,if i install the old one and then overwrite it with this version would that fix this issue ? and if so where can i download the old one ?   

The corrent syntax in this mod is player.setrace teraelinracevampire

I gotta admit I kinda liked the japanese voices that exist for the old Elin race, however out of place they might be, but again, I'm new to all this stuff, is there a way of using them for Elin race 2? I don't mind if I have to edit the files in some way, but I'd need a little bit of handholding

You can replace the sounds easy. Install the voice from this mod then locate the folder Data/Sound/Voice/Skyrim.esm/femaleTeraElin. Put the voice from the old Elin race in the folder from this mod. That should work.

Correct regarding setrace.  Swapping voice files is not so simple.

i can't use the setracevampire option like i could with the old elin ,if i install the old one and then overwrite it with this version would that fix this issue ? and if so where can i download the old one ?   

Elin 1

- elinrace

- elinracevampire

Elin 2

- teraelinrace

- teraelinracevampire

The original Japanese set does not have the ThrowVoice shouts and is missing 5 (shouts) file.  I did not check so I can't say what those missing files were and can only assume the files were seen as "unnecessary" and omitted.

I have made the Elin 1 voices compatible with Elin 2. 

Filename:  OPTION_VOICE REPLACER_JP_TeraElinRace2_v1.0 -2014Jun29.7z

UPDATE

Just letting everyone know that the JP version of the Elin 2 voice pack has the English (Elin) Throw Voice files.