Brothel, slave owning games?

DupaStupid

I played, slavemaker 3, otherworld, slave master, and the various sim brothel games. Could someone point me to some games that are like slave maker 3 and otherworld? Pref the ability to rape slaves or for them to get raped. Are there any games like this that cost money?

Over time, Slavemaker became a monstrously obese "dating sim" rather than a maker of slave/concubines... also, getting any special scenarios was ridiculously hit-n-miss. It once had great potential, but unfortunately became bloated with manure.

Otherworld started out decent too, but appeared headed in the same direction as Slavemaker (I could be wrong though, haven't checked in a while).

Sim Brothel was just too damn tedious - didn't want to micromanage, just wanted them to fuck!

Whoremaster was pretty cool, once the DC/Marvel Women mod was added. Still, ended up doing to much management work.

Ah, well. All are better than anything I have done. :)

Over time, Slavemaker became a monstrously obese "dating sim" rather than a maker of slave/concubines... also, getting any special scenarios was ridiculously hit-n-miss. It once had great potential, but unfortunately became bloated with manure.

Otherworld started out decent too, but appeared headed in the same direction as Slavemaker (I could be wrong though, haven't checked in a while).

Sim Brothel was just too damn tedious - didn't want to micromanage, just wanted them to fuck!

Whoremaster was pretty cool, once the DC/Marvel Women mod was added. Still, ended up doing to much management work.

Ah, well. All are better than anything I have done. :)

Otherworld would have been a hit if they made time go by faster so eventually you'd need to 'layoff' the old whores and get new. There also seemed to be nothing that could neg impact you in a meaningful way.

I totally agree with you on slavemaker.

Whoremaster is WAY too tedious and lacks a good IU and artwork. I did like the idea of keeping a woman at your personal house and teaching her to obey.

The sims3 looks like something I can do. (no pun intended)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived