Texture Artist for my Horse Model

I got bored yesterday after work and started to model a horse for Fallout. I've never modeled anything before, just tweaked things here and there and built models out of bits and pieces of other models. This is my first scratch made model. I used the Skyrim Horse as a reference on how thick the Horse's features are, as a result, it has the same basic shape, but I can thin it out, make it's legs longer, and such to make it look more like a horse you'd find in New Vegas. I made three models off the first one I made, a Gelding, Mare, and Stallion. I like variety, and I'm sure folks can find uses for them. I still don't have the mane or tail done yet, they've been more tricky than I want them to be.

I guess I can model, but, I've failed at detailed texturing forever in a day, it's not my strong suit. I'm asking the community if there is someone willing to help me with this next phase of this creation.

14313953790_c623b8ea9e_b.jpg

I must apologize, Flickr screwed up the image and broke the transparency.

Heck they look great to me, just put a plain black or white or "cow" texture on them to get them working and someone with skills will get motivated to improve it, even if we get them working as a non-ridable creature would be a good start :)

Maybe make Mane/Hooves/Tail/Doodle separate meshes so they can have a separate textures. Really I have next to no idea how that works, I can barely use Nifscope & Paint.NET.

Archived