i can't go saying anything bad. :P 

after all people have a fetish with plus sized people.

i have this totally delightful safe for work song for people who like plus sized people

I wonder if I could pump that music in the Hall of Bosoms....

This is a very hilarious mod and I love it!

One question: is it possible to have a bodyslide version to adapt the Devious Devices?

I do have a slider Preset it that's what you mean.  However, I tweaked the weight paints on the mesh for the core Adiposian body so I'm going to guess the preset will not apply the paints correctly.  If there is a way, I'm not sure how to do it....but I can dig around and see how to do it (again, that's if there is a way).  The other sub-races, there is no additional weight paint changes.  I can put them up if you want.  Also, I'm thinking the armor will not appear visually on the custom race.  I'm thinking I would need to edit the DD armor in the mod itself and add the Adiposian races to the armor add-on.

• 5 weeks later...

This mod is so awesome!! Thank you!! How did you add the image of that BBW in the monastery? 

I used the mesh from one of the tapestries/banner from the core game and edited it to link to the new textures I added.  I can't remember which one it was off the top of my head though, but any of them would of worked.  Then I edited a picture of one of my favorite BBW's (Lexxxi).  Created it's normal maps.  Then linked it all together using the CK.

LordBBW has provided me more ideas - one being to add more banners or pictures in the Hall of Bosoms.  I'm in the middle of re-working the Tera armor group.  I'm trying to work on better quality at this point for the original 9 sets as well as adding a few more Tera sets in the package.  It is taking a bit of time though.  Lately there's been some real life things popping up out of nowhere, but it should be good when I finish the armors up.

This mod is so awesome!! Thank you!! How did you add the image of that BBW in the monastery? 

I used the mesh from one of the tapestries/banner from the core game and edited it to link to the new textures I added.  I can't remember which one it was off the top of my head though, but any of them would of worked.  Then I edited a picture of one of my favorite BBW's (Lexxxi).  Created it's normal maps.  Then linked it all together using the CK.

LordBBW has provided me more ideas - one being to add more banners or pictures in the Hall of Bosoms.  I'm in the middle of re-working the Tera armor group.  I'm trying to work on better quality at this point for the original 9 sets as well as adding a few more Tera sets in the package.  It is taking a bit of time though.  Lately there's been some real life things popping up out of nowhere, but it should be good when I finish the armors up.

Thanks for the info, I tried that and it worked but I can't get the dimensions right. I hope there is a way to use a smooth map rather than the rippled banner. But anyway, thanks for your time and awesome creations. I love the armors and how quick you made the head and foot gear compatible with the race. I'm looking forward to the new additions. 

I also converted most of the Charming High Heels mod for the Adiposian core body, but I haven't received a response from it's author so I can re-distribute some of the pieces to the public.  If you want a copy, just send me a PM and I will be happy to provide a copy for you or anyone at that matter.

• 2 weeks later...

i was wondering if you were planing on creating a race with all the "assets" of the sub-races. also, i  noticed there wasn't much of a difference on the character after using the thrones and bench. is there any way to increase the effects?

i was wondering if you were planing on creating a race with all the "assets" of the sub-races. also, i  noticed there wasn't much of a difference on the character after using the thrones and bench. is there any way to increase the effects?

To me, the core Adiposian model would be the all in one...however, she doesn't get as big as the others sub-races, that's for sure.  Even on the thrones.  Actually, I have given thought about this previously, but nothing really came of it since I'm concentrating on other details of the mod.  I think I set the plumper sweet roll food item to make the assets of the Adiposian bigger than the throne's effect.

With each effect of each throne and all the buffs together is pretty good...but, of course there's always room for bigger and better things in the future.  As far as increasing the size effects of the thrones....hmm....I could place a contraption that really makes all assets very big and a nice buff.  I'm just thinking as I type this.  Perhaps place the contraption in a hard to reach spot.  Again, just random thinking :) 

Uh problem on my end. When i click on an adiposian race the body doesn't show and i don't know how to fix this :(

I will need more details, please.  Does the body only disappear?  Only a head floating around?

To me, the core Adiposian model would be the all in one...however, she doesn't get as big as the others sub-races, that's for sure.  Even on the thrones.  Actually, I have given thought about this previously, but nothing really came of it since I'm concentrating on other details of the mod.  I think I set the plumper sweet roll food item to make the assets of the Adiposian bigger than the throne's effect.

With each effect of each throne and all the buffs together is pretty good...but, of course there's always room for bigger and better things in the future.  As far as increasing the size effects of the thrones....hmm....I could place a contraption that really makes all assets very big and a nice buff.  I'm just thinking as I type this.  Perhaps place the contraption in a hard to reach spot.  Again, just random thinking :)

Uh problem on my end. When i click on an adiposian race the body doesn't show and i don't know how to fix this :(

I will need more details, please.  Does the body only disappear?  Only a head floating around?

yeah the body disappeared but the head was just floating around. though after reinstalling some mods it fixed itself but i'm still unsure what caused that to happen.

yeah the body disappeared but the head was just floating around. though after reinstalling some mods it fixed itself but i'm still unsure what caused that to happen.

The default weight slider normally causes the body to disappear if changing it too much. On another note Booceefus, could you create an item with the charge sprint attack of the adiposian. I would go with the standard Blessing of Bosoms. Once I practice using nifskope I hope to make the adiposian body as an equipable nude suit along the same lines as the Breast Enlargement Rings by ceiling making it a gradual change just as you did for the enchanted chairs. Thank you again for such a fun mod.

The default weight slider normally causes the body to disappear if changing it too much. On another note Booceefus, could you create an item with the charge sprint attack of the adiposian. I would go with the standard Blessing of Bosoms. Once I practice using nifskope I hope to make the adiposian body as an equipable nude suit along the same lines as the Breast Enlargement Rings by ceiling making it a gradual change just as you did for the enchanted chairs. Thank you again for such a fun mod.

Ahh, I see.  I can see about putting something like that on my next update - an item that should work on any body mesh that is HDT compatible, increasing the butt, breasts, and belly to a nice size (instead of just the quick potions that only work on the Adiposian).

• 1 month later...

Have you considered adding costume sliders for Devious Devices and Devious Cursed Loot?

That has not come my mind really, but I can add it to the list of requests.  I'm going to have to figure out if making the sliders also copy the same weight paints that I have edited in the core Adiposian body.  I'm going to assume so, but I haven't messed with creating the sliders myself enough to truly know if there is an easy way.

• 3 months later...

Any chance of you adding a quest to this mod?

Maybe doing this said quest will unlock something that can make your character bigger? Like an idol or a throne for an adiposian goddess that when activated gives you the ability that can be used once per day,to have that goddes's body.

When you transform into this goddess body you gain upgraded versions of the bench and throne buffs, such as:

Biggest Booty - Carry Weight +45% and +45% resistance to fire, Frost, and magic. Will expand subject's butt to a size bigger than the Bigger Booty buff

Glutton's Belly - Fortifies Light Armor, Heavy Armor, 1 Handed, 2 Handed, and Destruction +45. Will expand subject's belly to a size bigger than the Full Belly buff

Gargantuan Globes - Regeneration of stamina, health, and magicka increases +45%. Will increase subject's breasts to a size bigger than the Titanic Tits buff

To maybe make this less overpowered, these buffs last 5 minutes. With these buffs active, due to your massive girth, the default running speed is reduced to walking speed, and the sprinting speed is reduced normal running speed.

Maybe new books that can be found in the hall of bosoms that tell a little more adiposian story, like how they came to be, and the significance of their girthy nature and what not.

But anyways amazing mod, I can't wait to see where you take it next :)

Any chance of you adding a quest to this mod?

Maybe doing this said quest will unlock something that can make your character bigger? Like an idol or a throne for an adiposian goddess that when activated gives you the ability that can be used once per day,to have that goddes's body.

When you transform into this goddess body you gain upgraded versions of the bench and throne buffs, such as:

Biggest Booty - Carry Weight +45% and +45% resistance to fire, Frost, and magic. Will expand subject's butt to a size bigger than the Bigger Booty buff

Glutton's Belly - Fortifies Light Armor, Heavy Armor, 1 Handed, 2 Handed, and Destruction +45. Will expand subject's belly to a size bigger than the Full Belly buff

Gargantuan Globes - Regeneration of stamina, health, and magicka increases +45%. Will increase subject's breasts to a size bigger than the Titanic Tits buff

To maybe make this less overpowered, these buffs last 5 minutes. With these buffs active, due to your massive girth, the default running speed is reduced to walking speed, and the sprinting speed is reduced normal running speed.

Maybe new books that can be found in the hall of bosoms that tell a little more adiposian story, like how they came to be, and the significance of their girthy nature and what not.

But anyways amazing mod, I can't wait to see where you take it next :)

Actually for the past few days, I've been busy on the next update for the Adiposian Race.  I'm looking into how to possibly configure a new perk tree for Adiposian's only.  I have been looking into how to configure and scripting in the quests.  Creating quests is a little bit of a challenge.  I've actually created my first quest the other day, but I can't get it to work.  Something to do with the dialogue not appearing when you talk to the specific NPC I made to star the quest.  I think I'll figure it out though.  I'm also adding different looks to all the NPC's inside the Hall of Bosoms such as different body shapes, skin colors, head parts, etc.  I need to fix their factions too so some of them can become followers.  In-fact I did have a thought about adding more books with additional info about the Adiposians.  I do have to do some work on the armors to make them more balanced with the other armors in the game as someone pointed out to me the other day....possibly making them up-gradable on the work bench.  Taking all this into account, then I would like to tweak the race's abilities again so it's not too OP.  Thank you for the suggestions  :)

Actually for the past few days, I've been busy on the next update for the Adiposian Race.  I'm looking into how to possibly configure a new perk tree for Adiposian's only.  I have been looking into how to configure and scripting in the quests.  Creating quests is a little bit of a challenge.  I've actually created my first quest the other day, but I can't get it to work.  Something to do with the dialogue not appearing when you talk to the specific NPC I made to star the quest.  I think I'll figure it out though.  I'm also adding different looks to all the NPC's inside the Hall of Bosoms such as different body shapes, skin colors, head parts, etc.  I need to fix their factions too so some of them can become followers.  In-fact I did have a thought about adding more books with additional info about the Adiposians.  I do have to do some work on the armors to make them more balanced with the other armors in the game as someone pointed out to me the other day....possibly making them up-gradable on the work bench.  Taking all this into account, then I would like to tweak the race's abilities again so it's not too OP.  Thank you for the suggestions  :)

Ask for help, I will help.

Ask for help, I will help.

You are too kind, CPU.  I will let you know.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again Booceefus, that sprint ability Flabalanche is so much fun, do you have it available as its own mod to use for other races? That way I can have what I call an ogreposian (orcs' distant chunky cousins). Thank you again for continuing work on this mod.

Hi again Booceefus, that sprint ability Flabalanche is so much fun, do you have it available as its own mod to use for other races? That way I can have what I call an ogreposian (orcs' distant chunky cousins). Thank you again for continuing work on this mod.

Hi there.  No I don't have the Flab power as it's own mod.  However, that might be easy to make for all core races.  However, you mention Ogreposian.  Are you making an additional customer race as well?  If so, I will need your Ogreposian mod to attached the power to that custom race.

Hi there.  No I don't have the Flab power as it's own mod.  However, that might be easy to make for all core races.  However, you mention Ogreposian.  Are you making an additional customer race as well?  If so, I will need your Ogreposian mod to attached the power to that custom race.

Ah this was a good chance for me to get some practice at Creation Kit and tes5edit, so I saw how you did the flabalanche ability and edited it so npcs would not engage become hostile if used on. As for the Orgeposian, I'm just starting out editing the core orc female body using bodyslide for now to sort of match the ogre from oblivion, but not too much otherwise it looks like Shrek with boobies.

Ah this was a good chance for me to get some practice at Creation Kit and tes5edit, so I saw how you did the flabalanche ability and edited it so npcs would not engage become hostile if used on. As for the Orgeposian, I'm just starting out editing the core orc female body to sort of match the ogre from oblivion, but not too much otherwise it looks like Shrek with boobies.

Shrek is life and Shrek is love, right?  I jest  :lol: Feel free to pick apart what you may need if you are working on a custom race yourself.  If you have any more questions, just ask.

• 2 weeks later...