Hello @g-mus and @Booceefus,

I tried vanilla body, UNP (Dimonized) and CBBE. Skeletons tried are vanilla, XPMS, XPMSE.

Actually I think I isolated the problem on the Head Part. With just the body it works (more or less.)

Ok, found the problem.

The correct  skeleton was NOT loaded in CK (I am using Mod Organizer also for CK), and the vanilla skeleton just crashes CK when previewing the Fatty Race.

Thanks to all for the support and giving me lights toward the solution.

In my current setup, I do use CBBE with the XMPS skelly.  So the right skeleton might be the issue in CPU's case perhaps?

I was working on Adiposian a little bit last night and even tweaked armor for the body.  I did some research on scripting (just a small tutorial about making pop-up messages) but I need to figure out how to do something like "eat food equals adding weight to body or node blah blah"

If you want any help on scripting this is my domain.

I can provide all help you want.

Now your race works just fine for me, if you don't mind I will use a "copy" of it to include in one of my mods.

The only point that is not OK right now is that the "armors" are not scaling correctly.

I have about zero experience on this (but I will to learn), what do you suggest? Try a body-slide approach for at least one dress? Do I have to create a custom one?

Thanks,

If you want any help on scripting this is my domain.

I can provide all help you want.

Now your race works just fine for me, if you don't mind I will use a "copy" of it to include in one of my mods.

The only point that is not OK right now is that the "armors" are not scaling correctly.

I have about zero experience on this (but I will to learn), what do you suggest? Try a body-slide approach for at least one dress? Do I have to create a custom one?

Thanks,

I'm glad to hear you have fixed the issue with the crashing in CK.  I worked on this mod all day and cleaned it up a bit (well, to be honest, I started it over from scratch to make sure I didn't mess with anything located elsewhere since this was one of my first mods).  I made a BodySlide Preset based off the original body and then tweaked it a little (slightly bigger but and breasts).  Then I edited the Tera armor I did from my Mjerna follower mod which is from the Tera collection.  It's really tough with the bigger body parts without a higher polycount.

So I did some research on on scripting and what not.  Of course, I've done the "Hello world" (which seems to be the popular beginner scripting mod).  I can understand how it works in general, I'm just lost on what are the commands/id name of specific items in this type of language.  I did find something about NetImmerse and somehow that's linked with the nodes in the skeleton?  I did take apart some of the other popular mods that make belly and breast nodes in the skeleton increase like Estrus Chaurus and Milk Mod Economy....but when I opened them, I was overwhelmed.  I'm going to keep searching because I'd like to find out what are the identifiers of each item...perhaps a list is somewhere.  But, if you are willing to help, I would supremely appreciate it.  :)

Hi.

I made a small tutorial for scripting, it is in the my files.

NetImmerse and NiNode are used by scripting to reposition/resize/translate a skeleton node. They are pretty complex to be used, basicly because you have to edit the skeleton to see the node names.

If you want any kind of help just ask. I have some experience on this.

P.S. I included a variant of your race in my last version of the Brothel mod. I did 3 NPCs with this race. But for the females I had to use a trick to have an "armor" that was fitting the body (it is a Skin Effect, not a real armor...)

Hi.

I made a small tutorial for scripting, it is in the my files.

NetImmerse and NiNode are used by scripting to reposition/resize/translate a skeleton node. They are pretty complex to be used, basicly because you have to edit the skeleton to see the node names.

If you want any kind of help just ask. I have some experience on this.

P.S. I included a variant of your race in my last version of the Brothel mod. I did 3 NPCs with this race. But for the females I had to use a trick to have an "armor" that was fitting the body (it is a Skin Effect, not a real armor...)

Very cool :cool: and thank you.  When I get the chance I will be toying with customizing armor for the body again.

• 2 months later...

What do you mean by large? Because people that live in cold and harsh environment are smaller and bulkier. 

I'm not very good at knowing what kind of people live where in real life I guess.  You are probably right though - I think Mongolians and some Thai-bet people who are smaller?  I'm not sure...but anyways, this is Skyrim.  The land of giant flying lizards, talking dogs, and now beautiful chubbies living in the cold.

What do you mean by large? Because people that live in cold and harsh environment are smaller and bulkier.

I'm not very good at knowing what kind of people live where in real life I guess. You are probably right though - I think Mongolians and some Thai-bet people who are smaller? I'm not sure...but anyways, this is Skyrim. The land of giant flying lizards, talking dogs, and now beautiful chubbies living in the cold.

Bigger to reduce the amount of surface area they expose to the cold thus reducing heat loss.

• 1 month later...

Love what you did with the potions. Kinda disappointed they don't work for other races...

Actually, that gives me an idea. What if when non-adiposians drink them, they're afflicted with disease-like side effects (persistent swelling, lactation, intense hunger, flatulence, etc.) that have to be cured?

That's actually a good idea actually....could make it into some kind of disease perhaps?  Can only be cured by praying to a special shrine in the Dibella temple maybe.

Love what you did with the potions. Kinda disappointed they don't work for other races...

Actually, that gives me an idea. What if when non-adiposians drink them, they're afflicted with disease-like side effects (persistent swelling, lactation, intense hunger, flatulence, etc.) that have to be cured?

that be a cool poison idea tbh.
  • 1 month later...

Fantastic mod dude! I will be using it for sure. Can't wait until you get the Vanilla armors set up for the race! Until then I will happily run around naked with my bouncing lady!

Something I did notice though is the buffs last 24 hours irl rather then in game. Was this intentional or is it a bug? Just curious about it is all.

Fantastic mod dude! I will be using it for sure. Can't wait until you get the Vanilla armors set up for the race! Until then I will happily run around naked with my bouncing lady!

Something I did notice though is the buffs last 24 hours irl rather then in game. Was this intentional or is it a bug? Just curious about it is all.

Thanks for the compliment.  At first, I accidentally made it 24 real life hours.  I thought it may have been kind of long at first but then I was curious how it would work for fans of this mod.  Please feel free to provide feedback / thoughts on anything.

Thanks for the compliment.  At first, I accidentally made it 24 real life hours.  I thought it may have been kind of long at first but then I was curious how it would work for fans of this mod.  Please feel free to provide feedback / thoughts on anything.

After playing the Andiposian race for a bit, the extended perks where fun to have, though I did feel a bit OP. Personally I'd prefer an in game time limit rather then an irl one. But that is just me. Still, I love this race mod. Can't get over how huge her assets are.

• 2 months later...

First off, thanks a ton for this great mod. Really looking forward to a playthrough with a chubby cutie.  I'm having an odd issue with the mod, though and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I'm able to create a new game with an Adiposian lady and it starts okay.  I'm running Live Another Life, so both times I've made an Adiposian character I've started her in Markarth.  The thing is, the Hall of Bosoms is not there.  I'm 95% sure I'm looking in the right spot.  Left of Nepo's, past the waterfall just at the top of the stairs down.  I've hunted around Markarth a bit, but no doors that I didn't recognize from before.

I've also taken a non-Adiposian character to Markarth to look for the Hall, but it isn't there for that character either.  I'm sure this is some kind of mod conflict, but I'm hopeless when it comes to diagnosing these kinds of things.  Off hand, the only mod I'm running that I can think of that might impact this is Open Cities Skyrim.

I'm hoping someone else may have seen something like this before and give me a few pointers.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

First off, thanks a ton for this great mod. Really looking forward to a playthrough with a chubby cutie.  I'm having an odd issue with the mod, though and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I'm able to create a new game with an Adiposian lady and it starts okay.  I'm running Live Another Life, so both times I've made an Adiposian character I've started her in Markarth.  The thing is, the Hall of Bosoms is not there.  I'm 95% sure I'm looking in the right spot.  Left of Nepo's, past the waterfall just at the top of the stairs down.  I've hunted around Markarth a bit, but no doors that I didn't recognize from before.

I've also taken a non-Adiposian character to Markarth to look for the Hall, but it isn't there for that character either.  I'm sure this is some kind of mod conflict, but I'm hopeless when it comes to diagnosing these kinds of things.  Off hand, the only mod I'm running that I can think of that might impact this is Open Cities Skyrim.

I'm hoping someone else may have seen something like this before and give me a few pointers.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

It might be the Open Cities mod, but I'm not sure as I do not use it.  However, I do use Live Another Life and it works for me.  Go up the steps next to the waterfall (almost like you are going to see the Jarl of Markarth, but don't go through the door), then make a right and follow the wall.  The door will be on the left against the wall.

If you still can't find the door then I'm going to take a guess...let's say, this is only a test - try placing the Adiposian mod below the Open Cities mod in the load order on your mod organizer app.  I guess what I'm getting at is that we are trying to load the Adiposian Race, which has the Hall of Bosoms, on top of the Open Cities.  It might not work but who knows.

What does adiposian mean? I did a search and Doctor Who related stuff came up.

I did the same.  To be honest, the name was LordBBW's idea.  I haven't really watched the new Dr. Who and I vaguely remember watching it when growing up as a kid many moons ago.  Aren't they the things that look like a marshmallow?

I did the same.  To be honest, the name was LordBBW's idea.  I haven't really watched the new Dr. Who and I vaguely remember watching it when growing up as a kid many moons ago.  Aren't they the things that look like a marshmallow?

Ah ok. Yeah they do look like marshmallows haha

Ah ok. Yeah they do look like marshmallows haha

"Adipe" is "fat" in Latin (and also in some close to Latin languages like Spanish and Italian.)

"Adipose" is "somebody that HAS fat". Still from Latin.

"Adiposian" is an English-ization of the word to say: somebody that IS fat.

It might be the Open Cities mod, but I'm not sure as I do not use it.  However, I do use Live Another Life and it works for me.  Go up the steps next to the waterfall (almost like you are going to see the Jarl of Markarth, but don't go through the door), then make a right and follow the wall.  The door will be on the left against the wall.

If you still can't find the door then I'm going to take a guess...let's say, this is only a test - try placing the Adiposian mod below the Open Cities mod in the load order on your mod organizer app.  I guess what I'm getting at is that we are trying to load the Adiposian Race, which has the Hall of Bosoms, on top of the Open Cities.  It might not work but who knows.

It is Open Cities.  I tried moving it earlier in the load order, but that didn't work.  When I disabled it, however, the Hall of Bosoms appears.  Huzzah! Onward to bouncy, chubby adventures!  Thanks again for the awesome mod!