View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

The Adiposian Playable Race

Hi all.  Please keep in mind that I am not really supporting this version anymore.  If you do have any questions or run into troubles with this old Skyrim version, please post them or send PM and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Please see the SSE version if you are interested (CLICK HERE FOR SSE VERSION).

Simple, playable race mod with fat bodies! This is my first true mod, so I decided to start with an easy one while I continue to learn. I want to thank the community as it has been a great resource for learning while I add things to this mod. This mod is now grown a bit and currently there are a total of 4 races each with their own body shape type. See the pictures to get an idea of how they look. Some people have said this mod is a little overpowered but provides a little extra fun in the game.

Racial Power + Abilities + Passive Attributes

• Metabolize: All types of Adiposians may use metabolize, increasing their health regeneration, magicka and stamina regeneration by 400% for 2 minutes.
  • Each type of Adiposian has their own kind of resistance. Adiposians have 25% resistance to Frost damage. Derrierians have 25% resistance to Poison damage. Fortisians have 25% resistance to Fire damage. Lecheans have 25% resistance to Shock damage.
  • Flabalanche - All Adiposians tend to knock down things easily when sprinting.
  • All Adiposians have slower than normal health, magicka, and stamina regen, but health is set to regen during battle.
  • The Adiposian core race has higher starting stamina than the others.
  • Derrierians have more base carrying weight than the others and has extra small health, magicka, and stamina than standard.
  • Fortisians have higher starting health than the others.
  • Lecheans have higher starting magicka than the others.

Other Details

• The core Adiposian female body is based from Cold Steel - the New BBW+ version using Body Slide 2 and Outfit Studio to make it fully HDT compatible. I used the Additonal Sliders from MajinCry to help me out.
  • The other 3 races are more concentrated on other specific body part areas, all are HDT - Derrierians have bigger butts. Fortisians have bigger bellies. Lecheans have bigger breasts.
  • Female Body textures are from the female texture replacer mod by AnTiWoMaAgNoT.
  • The male body is from Foster - Enchanded Fat Bastard Body Replacer only with weight 1 body mesh; also edited Gloss and Specular Strength.
  • Male body texture are from Sundracon's Nude Male with Import from Roberts New Vegas Male but the feet and hands are a bit off so I had to edit it the best I could for now (I think there is a need for hairier hands).
  • Do not expect much male body support at this point.
  • Standard Height Scale for each race = 1.2
  • (The woes of large bodies) Expect much clipping in when setting max weight to your race.
  • For the core Adiposian body, I have extended the weight paints for breasts and butt in the HDT body to make the upper arm and thighs jiggly as well. This might have some strange effects if a type of expansion gets overly gigantic in the breasts or butt.
  • Hall of Bosoms, a worship hall idealistically, is located in Markarth. Left of Nepos' House along the right side wall when entering Markarth.
  • In the Hall of Bosoms there are 2 thrones and benches to sit on that provide buffs and body part expansions no matter what race you are as long as the body and skeleton are compatible such as HDT or TBBP.
  • Booty Benches in the main room. These provide a buff called Bigger Booty - Carry Weight +25% and +25% resistances to fire, frost, and magic. Lasts two hours. Also might expand the subject's butt size.
  • Feeding Throne in the dining room. This provides a buff called Full Belly - Fortifies Light Armor, Heavy Armor, 1 handed, 2 handed, and Destruction +25. Lasts two hours. Also might expand the subject's belly size.
  • Expansion Throne in the alchemy room. This provides a buff called Titantic Tits - Regeneration of stamina, health, and magicka increases +25%. Lasts two hours. Also might expand the subject's breasts size.
  • Hall of Bosoms includes an alchemy type merchant and a cook type merchant.
  • 3 special Adiposian potions + Plumper Sweet Roll are available. The following are the effects that are usable by Adiposians:
  • Potion Bloated Belly (red) grows belly and increases health regen by 300% for 2 minutes.
  • Potion Junk in the Trunk (blue) grows butt and increases magicka regen by 300% for 2 minute.
  • Potion Mega Flesh Muffins (green) grows breasts and increases stamina regen by 300% for 2 minute.
  • Plumper Sweet Rolls grows belly, butt, breasts, increases 1 handed, 2 handed, destruction skills by 20, and increases health, magicka, and stamina regen by 300% for 5 minutes.
  • Quests are available in the Hall of Bosoms now with plans to create more in the future.
  • Clues can be obtained by some of the NPC's in the Hall of Bosoms to help find specific keys located somewhere in Skyrim. These keys will unlock containers that hold rewards.
  • In the Hall of Bosoms, some NPCs can be followers including The Wow Cow! I'm trying to make each follower with different types of fighting styles, spells, and skills.
  • In the Hall of Bosoms, there are 4 chests near the forge. One for each Adiposian race. These hold the Tera armors but you will have to complete the quest to receive the key.
  • You will need to download the Tera Armor meshes and textures - CLICK HERE.
  • Yes, I do plan on creating more armors for all races of the Adiposians. It will just take time.
  • Feel free to create armors for these bodies. I don't mind if you experiment with the bodies, armor conversions, whatever. It's what modding is all about, sharing ideas and art with each other to make it fun.
  • Added the BodySlide 2 Presets for the body meshes for the core Adiposian, Derrierian, Fortisian, and Lechean.

Requirements

• Skyrim core game and it's Update 1.9.32.0.8
  • Skeleton that supports HDT
  • HDT Physics Extension

Upgrading?

• When preforming an update, for example from version 3 to version 3_1, you will probably not need you to do a full un-install out of your saved game but still make sure you uninstall it from your mod organizer program before installing the updated version.
  • When upgrading to a new version, always remember to UN-install the other version completely first. Things may not work correctly if newer versions are installed over top residual files and you may have files taking up space.
  • I can provide the following steps that may, or may not help when upgrading:
  1. Change your character's race to one that comes with core Skyrim.
  2. Delete any armor, potions, etc, in your inventory that relates to the mod and make a new save.
  3. Exit Skyrim and uninstall the older version from your mod organizer program.
  4. Load your game.
  5. Wait 1 minute.
  6. Make a new saved game.
  7. Exit Skyrim and install the new version.
  8. Load a new game and test.

Bugs

• On male body - gaps in between the body part meshes when adjusting weight in Race Menu.
  • Keep in mind that the any other mod that increases scaling with breasts, butt, or belly, may conflict with the effects of the Adiposian potions and food.
  • It has been reported that the Hall of Bosoms will not appear if you are also using the Open Cities mod.

Thanks and Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/23/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

so i notesed that i whould need to be level 73 and put all my points into magica to use the Metabolize spell.

Thank you for pointing that out.  I never did pay attention to that and I do apologize.  I just tested it on a higher level character and noticed the same thing you did.  However, I am still able to use the ability at least.  When I tested the ability before, I tested it on a level 1 character and all looks good.  I probably need to not apply auto calculations in the spell?  I will add this to my list.  Thanks again!

I was able to correct the Metabolize information (I had to turn off auto-calculate and change the value).  I'll deploy the update but I want to wait for any more unknown bugs that people spot in the next few days.

I really like this race ,was trying for a while ,I notice when I try to change the hairstyle or eye color or add scars I can't do it ,other than that good job!.I'll test some more thank you! ;)

This is a strange bug that I have yet to figure out how to automatically just get it working right away once you have entered Race Menu.  The "work around" is to change to one of the PRESETS, which will "wake it up" (my way of describing it) then you can proceed to choose any hair, brows, etc, that you could not select before.  Let me know if this doesn't work for you.  Thanks for testing!

I'm not really a BBW kinda guy, but there is just something about this body that I love. I actually made a few companions for this race and they are working out splendidly. The only things I really needed to change were to remove the sprint attack and add a new ability to increase their armor rating.

I removed the sprint attack because my companions would sprint to catch up to me, and in crowded towns, this was wreaking havoc. It was funny at first, seeing people flying everywhere, but then the fights broke out. I couldn't have my followers fighting everyone all the time, so I removed it, even though I actually like the idea. The reason I added the armor rating ability is simply because we don't really have any armor converted for this body yet (besides the armor for your Ms. V companion) and I wanted them to be more survivable. It gives them 130 armor without wearing anything, which I thought was reasonable. 

All in all, this is a great mod, and I hope you continue working on it, and eventually add some more armors.

I'm not really a BBW kinda guy, but there is just something about this body that I love. I actually made a few companions for this race and they are working out splendidly. The only things I really needed to change were to remove the sprint attack and add a new ability to increase their armor rating.

I removed the sprint attack because my companions would sprint to catch up to me, and in crowded towns, this was wreaking havoc. It was funny at first, seeing people flying everywhere, but then the fights broke out. I couldn't have my followers fighting everyone all the time, so I removed it, even though I actually like the idea. The reason I added the armor rating ability is simply because we don't really have any armor converted for this body yet (besides the armor for your Ms. V companion) and I wanted them to be more survivable. It gives them 130 armor without wearing anything, which I thought was reasonable. 

All in all, this is a great mod, and I hope you continue working on it, and eventually add some more armors.

There was actually talk about the increased armor ratings just for the body since they are bigger / meatier? (is that even a word?)  Then I think we discussed that perhaps they should actually take a little more damage vs slashing.  I took that out for the time being as I thought it would be too OP, perhaps.  However, I definitely see your point for now since there are no armors for the body yet.  I'm hoping to have time to try at least one piece of armor one day...but I'm into other projects right now that I want to get out there and experiment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a suggestion about this race.

Maybe add a transformation called "the avatar of the goddess" that will make your character really huge (maybe a new body will be necessary) like she could be so big that she gain a ability called "glutton" and she could eat every ennemy in the area and get much more bigger each time ! And after the transformation, she must go to sleep to digest all of this moment to return to normal shape and she could gain some skills or upgrade her health/magic/stamina :)

I really like this mod it had so much fun to the game :)

may an addon to add some npc to this race ?

sorry for my english but i try every day to perform it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. I tried to create a NPC using this race.

For males it work fine (the head has a big gap from the body but works.)

If I try to create a female NPC then CK crashes as soon as I do a preview.

Is this race supposed to be used only for players?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.  So sorry for the lateness in responses.  I had to take a little break to get things together in real life and what-not.  I'm finally able to check in for a moment and get back into it.  I've actually started to get myself back into the swing of things and created a Vavavooommm playable race (just to get the modding gears going again.  I do need to sit down and learn how to script for the things I want to do with this Adiposian race....just wish I've had more time lately.

I have a suggestion about this race.

Maybe add a transformation called "the avatar of the goddess" that will make your character really huge (maybe a new body will be necessary) like she could be so big that she gain a ability called "glutton" and she could eat every ennemy in the area and get much more bigger each time ! And after the transformation, she must go to sleep to digest all of this moment to return to normal shape and she could gain some skills or upgrade her health/magic/stamina :)

I really like this mod it had so much fun to the game :)

may an addon to add some npc to this race ?

sorry for my english but i try every day to perform it :)

No worries about your english, it's all good. :) We've had several ideas, I just need to sit down and self learn the scripting for Skyrim to get these kinds of ideas going.

That's really not a preset.  That was just me using different face parts from the race menu that I use in my own game.

Great mod ! love to have some heavy guys around...  Will there ever be a SOS version of this ?

I didn't have this planned, but I might be able to take a look at that later on.

Hello. I tried to create a NPC using this race.

For males it work fine (the head has a big gap from the body but works.)

If I try to create a female NPC then CK crashes as soon as I do a preview.

Is this race supposed to be used only for players?

Thanks.

Yeah, I had that neck gap issue too with the males.  I've leaned more towards the female portion of this mod and trying to fix that up.  Not sure why it's crashing your CK though only when you (I'm assuming) selecting the tick for "Female" in the Race window?

Yeah, I had that neck gap issue too with the males.  I've leaned more towards the female portion of this mod and trying to fix that up.  Not sure why it's crashing your CK though only when you (I'm assuming) selecting the tick for "Female" in the Race window?

For the male character I manage to have the neck gap very small.

It works nice on NPCs.

But I cannot use the race for female NPCs. As soon as I preview the NPC CK goes nuts.

I tried to use exactly your mod (edit it by just adding a NPC. Male = acceptable, Female = immediate crash)

I tried to re-create a new race using your meshes and textures. As soon as I use the femalebody.nif for a female NPC the CK creashes.

Thanks for your reply.

For the male character I manage to have the neck gap very small.

It works nice on NPCs.

But I cannot use the race for female NPCs. As soon as I preview the NPC CK goes nuts.

I tried to use exactly your mod (edit it by just adding a NPC. Male = acceptable, Female = immediate crash)

I tried to re-create a new race using your meshes and textures. As soon as I use the femalebody.nif for a female NPC the CK creashes.

Thanks for your reply.

I think I will have to review this mod now.  It's been awhile and perhaps I need to do some updating to it.  I'll see if I can recreate the issue and work from there.

Thanks.

I was trying to add a "Fatty race" to one of my mods (the brothel) for some type of clients.

Right now it is ok (not perfect) for the males, but for females I gave up.

Looking forward to any update you will do.

Thanks,

@CPU: Males and females do work fine for me in the CK. I'm using a ''standard'' UNP Body with XMPS skeleton, maybe that has got something to do with it? On the other hand... i've had some crashes in-game when the females were around.

Oh, i rescaled them to normal NPC size btw.....!?

In my current setup, I do use CBBE with the XMPS skelly.  So the right skeleton might be the issue in CPU's case perhaps?

I was working on Adiposian a little bit last night and even tweaked armor for the body.  I did some research on scripting (just a small tutorial about making pop-up messages) but I need to figure out how to do something like "eat food equals adding weight to body or node blah blah"