Hummm this is weird. I just reinstalled the head and spent a little more time testing. And the results are weird. Like superweird. I made some screenies:

For comparison here is how my Imperial character looks without the citrus head:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-52-16-82.png

And here is with the hi poly mesh:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-48-54-93.png

Most sliders are working but you can see there's something wrong with her lips, the open lips slider does a weird thing to them!

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-48-59-34.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-49-20-45.png

Buuuuuuut real X Files stuffs starts happening when I switch to elven presets. I'm using Ethereal Elven Overhaul and maybe that's the reason but I saw nuska's folder included in the hipoly head archive so I thought it was compatible with EEO.

But anyways screenies! This is actually where I encountered the issues I reported, here is my cute Dunmer preset with her normal low poly head for comparison:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-53-27-43.png

And now what happens after I install the citrus head:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-35-28.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-36-58.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-42-72.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-44-08.png

Not only does it look liek the default Bethesda preset for dark elves but you can also see clipping with hair, eyebrows and sliders not doing anything even when I set them to extremes ._.

Uhh no, you get that because you have EEO overwriting the morphs from citrus.

You shouldn't need to install the EEO morphs at all on top of my files.

In fact never overwrite my .tri morphs with any other file while using the citrus head.

As for the lips open slider, I'll take a look and see if it's just a branch of morphs I forgot to fix.

I only fixed vanilla morphs for the lips, so if their are any other lip sliders that are messed up feel free to report them and I'll take a look at them.

I think I found the culprit as far as the mesh deformation. I'm using a mod called PSQ or Player Succubus Quest for SexLab, and apparently if you don't change all of your head meshes in the transformation files to match this one you'll get earlier picture..

Now I seem to be having a different issue, My character's face is now as black a tar. I've been told this is an issue caused by insufficient v-ram, is that true in this case?

attachicon.gif2014-06-28_00003.jpg

Double check the nif has vertex colours flag off.

(Which it should as of update 1.1) and if so then yea, you just have too many high resolution textures and not enough VRAM, so downgrade your textures.

Yes, Vertex Colors is set to off in the Nif file.

On another note, after uninstalling this head mesh and switching back to my old mesh files I have noticed now my character's face has been left permanently disfigured. Specifically where the mouth is, I've noticed a sunken face and the teeth showing through parts of the face.

On another note, after uninstalling this head mesh and switching back to my old mesh files I have noticed now my character's face has been left permanently disfigured. Specifically where the mouth is, I've noticed a sunken face and the teeth showing through parts of the face.

try showracemenu, and see if the morphs can be reset that way?

I dunno how skyrim caches faces and such.

I decided to start a new character with this mod installed just to see what would happen, and all of the Elf profile types were messed up they looked king of like the first picture I posted except you could actually see the face, also the head was way too big, and the Elf profiles all had human ears, in addition to all of that the sliders did nothing to the mesh, I think it may have something to do with EEO because all of the other races looked the way they should.

EDIT:

post-145287-0-49728300-1403987926_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-39335200-1403987951_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-99996000-1403987965_thumb.jpg

Replace any tri file in a race mod that has the same names as one in the citrus files or else it fucks up.

I decided to start a new character with this mod installed just to see what would happen, and all of the Elf profile types were messed up they looked king of like the first picture I posted except you could actually see the face, also the head was way too big, and the Elf profiles all had human ears, in addition to all of that the sliders did nothing to the mesh, I think it may have something to do with EEO because all of the other races looked the way they should.

EDIT:

attachicon.gif2014-06-28_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-06-28_00002.jpg

What I wrote applies to EEO as also to any other race mod with standalone tri files which are using the default headmesh or you want to replace the head with Citrus Head. If the author of the mod gave other names to the files, they should still have similar names to the vanilla ones, *head.nif, head.tri, headchragen.tri etc.

try showracemenu, and see if the morphs can be reset that way?

I dunno how skyrim caches faces and such.

Not sure what was causing my character's face to remain messed up, but I manged to get her face back to normal by reinstalling (as in deleting the old meshes folder) my meshes folder from a previously copied data folder.

Replace any tri file in a race mod that has the same names as one in the citrus files or else it fucks up.

EDIT:

attachicon.gif2014-06-28_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-06-28_00002.jpg

What I wrote applies to EEO as also to any other race mod with standalone tri files which are using the default headmesh or you want to replace the head with Citrus Head. If the author of the mod gave other names to the files, they should still have similar names to the vanilla ones, *head.nif, head.tri, headchragen.tri etc.

Oh, I didn't see that post. So basically you're telling me to skip installing the tri files in the "nuska" folder and just install the meshes?

Hummm this is weird. I just reinstalled the head and spent a little more time testing. And the results are weird. Like superweird. I made some screenies:

For comparison here is how my Imperial character looks without the citrus head:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-52-16-82.png

And here is with the hi poly mesh:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-48-54-93.png

Most sliders are working but you can see there's something wrong with her lips, the open lips slider does a weird thing to them!

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-48-59-34.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-49-20-45.png

Buuuuuuut real X Files stuffs starts happening when I switch to elven presets. I'm using Ethereal Elven Overhaul and maybe that's the reason but I saw nuska's folder included in the hipoly head archive so I thought it was compatible with EEO.

But anyways screenies! This is actually where I encountered the issues I reported, here is my cute Dunmer preset with her normal low poly head for comparison:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-53-27-43.png

And now what happens after I install the citrus head:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-35-28.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-36-58.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-42-72.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2014-06-28 18-50-44-08.png

Not only does it look liek the default Bethesda preset for dark elves but you can also see clipping with hair, eyebrows and sliders not doing anything even when I set them to extremes ._.

Uhh no, you get that because you have EEO overwriting the morphs from citrus.

You shouldn't need to install the EEO morphs at all on top of my files.

In fact never overwrite my .tri morphs with any other file while using the citrus head.

As for the lips open slider, I'll take a look and see if it's just a branch of morphs I forgot to fix.

I only fixed vanilla morphs for the lips, so if their are any other lip sliders that are messed up feel free to report them and I'll take a look at them.

I think I found the culprit as far as the mesh deformation. I'm using a mod called PSQ or Player Succubus Quest for SexLab, and apparently if you don't change all of your head meshes in the transformation files to match this one you'll get earlier picture..

Now I seem to be having a different issue, My character's face is now as black a tar. I've been told this is an issue caused by insufficient v-ram, is that true in this case?

Double check the nif has vertex colours flag off.

(Which it should as of update 1.1) and if so then yea, you just have too many high resolution textures and not enough VRAM, so downgrade your textures.

I didn't overwrite any of your files ^^ If I understand things correctly all EEO morphs are stored inside the RaceMenu archive since version 2.7.0 so I don't have anything other than that.

I didn't overwrite any of your files ^^ If I understand things correctly all EEO morphs are stored inside the RaceMenu archive since version 2.7.0 so I don't have anything other than that.

Ahh k, my bad

But groovy stated the solution.

Apparently EEO changes paths for heads and their morphs, so you just have to redirect the paths to point to the citrus tri morphs.

Or Copy and replace my files on top of EEO's file paths.

Ahh k, my bad

But groovy stated the solution.

Apparently EEO changes paths for heads and their morphs, so you just have to redirect the paths to point to the citrus tri morphs.

Or Copy and replace my files on top of EEO's file paths.

Can someone please explain what this means? I'm lost..

Here a package for NMM/MO that overwrites the necessary files to make EEO work with Citrus Head, you still need Citrus Head 1.1, this pack may not compatible with releases of Citrus Head past 1.1, when a newer version than 1.1 is out don't use this anymore.

blabba. Sorry for my bad English. You can find out what kind of armor or wings screenshot with Your mod? (not a magician to give You the link, no permission to write them) And if You would, please give the link. Thanks in advance.

If you mean what kind of amor is in the PSQ succubus picture:

Body is 7B all armors parts used of the 8 armors are also 7B and are freely downoadable on Nexus/LL/3DM (3DM isn't needed)

Textures are from 9th armor mod (Also on Nexus/LL).

Animated Wings is the wing mesh, texture I'm not gonna tell (you can get the texture from Nexus)

So enough hints happy reconstructing.

(Armor can also be reconstruced with UNPB if someone wants the armors in UNPB, all mods need are also in UNPB form downloadable)

Well, i managed to get these head meshes working with PSQ (Player Succubus Quest). Apparently for some reason with PSQ the face can appear black if you have "Vertex Colors  Color4" under "NiTriShapeData" set to "no" in NifSkope.

post-145287-0-92437500-1404191127_thumb.jpg

Compatable meshes

Player Succubus Quest For SexLab - High Poly head meshes.rar

One questions is it normal that expressions are not supported?

Like even opening the mouth?

Thanks a lot guys!

This high poly head is great!

One questions is it normal that expressions are not supported?

Like even opening the mouth?

Thanks a lot guys!

This high poly head is great!

No everything is supported.

If you use this as is though, vanilla NPC's will not have facial expressions because they are on the old face meshes that are pointing to the new tri face morph files.

The face morphs themselves work fine, and you can easily test this on you PC (which uses the new head).

So in essence you'll need to rebake all npc heads with this new face, OR make a custom race for your PC to use so only this head and morphs apply to the pc only and not NPC's.

Or just wait untile Expired comes out with RM3 Where he provides a fancy new solution to make this work with NPC's and PC's together without having to make a unique race.

No everything is supported.

If you use this as is though, vanilla NPC's will not have facial expressions because they are on the old face meshes that are pointing to the new tri face morph files.

The face morphs themselves work fine, and you can easily test this on you PC (which uses the new head).

So in essence you'll need to rebake all npc heads with this new face, OR make a custom race for your PC to use so only this head and morphs apply to the pc only and not NPC's.

Or just wait untile Expired comes out with RM3 Where he provides a fancy new solution to make this work with NPC's and PC's together without having to make a unique race.

Unique race...humm

So can I add it to the temptress?

Unique race...humm

So can I add it to the temptress?

If you scroll back 1 page groovy already answered your question.

If you scroll back 1 page groovy already answered your question.

Ok so temptress is a no go.

Thanks blabba.

Sorry for not reading the topic with more attention.

Guess I will go with EEO.

Ok so temptress is a no go.

Thanks blabba.

Sorry for not reading the topic with more attention.

Guess I will go with EEO.

No.

ANY RACE can use these morphs and head mesh.

But if you don't understand this stuff then TBH I suggest not messing around with it until you actually understand how it works.

Lest you mess up your mods.

hi,

help me out please!

i was following a head modding tutorial for skyrim (oblivion) that i found on skyrim nexus.

i have a head mesh i loaded from nifskope, i removed the triangles subdivided once and exported it back to .obj and .3ds

then when i import it back into nifscope it gets messed up (most of it is missing, happend with both formats)

i want to get this bit right before making a new mesh similar to the asian style head mods for elderscrolls 4

how are you doing this with out niftools for 3ds max because as far as i know it does not exist yet

can some one please message me or something this is starting to do my head in. the only other mod i did was an unpublished raziel for gta vice city years ago

hi,

help me out please!

i was following a head modding tutorial for skyrim (oblivion) that i found on skyrim nexus.

i have a head mesh i loaded from nifskope, i removed the triangles subdivided once and exported it back to .obj and .3ds

then when i import it back into nifscope it gets messed up (most of it is missing, happend with both formats)

i want to get this bit right before making a new mesh similar to the asian style head mods for elderscrolls 4

how are you doing this with out niftools for 3ds max because as far as i know it does not exist yet

can some one please message me or something this is starting to do my head in. the only other mod i did was an unpublished raziel for gta vice city years ago

Niftools does work with 3ds max, just not for versions beyond 2012 after which API compatibility broke. Somebody did put together an unofficial workaround but I've never been able to get those files it to work properly with 2013.