FNV Female Bodies, but none of them work...

I'm pretty much out of options but asking here.

I got Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition today when it was voted for on Steam.

But i have the BIGGEST problem trying to get a Body Replacer to work. No matter which one i install, they all look messed up ingame. I tried Type3 and Type6M and none of them look as they should.

I would prefer Type3 since it seems to be the only Body to have all Vanilla + DLC Armors converted.

If someone could guide me on how to properly install a Body for FNV id be very thankful.

It's 10 times easier in Skyrim, that's for damn sure...

(coming from the author who brought you Fitness Body, Dry Skin and Body Options) : /

It's working already, i had to disable the Invalidation before activating it.

Tho, i stick to the Vanilla Body, it's impossible to get rid of the Neck Seams in FNV.

Thanks anyways.

There are necklace seam cover(ers?)

In that pic, it seems that it would need a sweater and not a necklace... ;) but anyway yeah you can configure what you must undress by MCM with SO

It seems definetely a texture issue on the body, I would try to reinstall it (maybe trying another texture replacer, like BoG) and see if Archive Invalidation is really working properly, randomly some people have issues with that even if it's on, even de-activating and re-activating it.

Yeah that definitely looks like an Archive Invalidation issue.  You can find that mod on Nexus.  Your best option is to use Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM)  to install your mods.  Also you can find on the Nexus.  In FOMM, go to tools and check/uncheck/recheck Archive Invalidated if the problem occurs afterward.  Also, you'll find most body replacers cover almost every armor.  If you have to have every single piece just check out the mod descriptions to see what exactly is covered.  Good luck.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36901/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35935/?

You should get the version of FOMM over here under non-adult mod downloads that's maintained by prideslayer and niveuseverto (god, I hope I got his name right this time X (   ).  The one on Nexus is no longer being maintained, and they've improved upon it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having the EXACT same issue. I've tried several body replacers now and I've even uninstalled the game twice now and re-installed completely fresh both times. I'm almost ready to give up on it but I just know that someone here will have the answer I need. Please help :)

Archived