dje34

So, I've been told about this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30212/?

Why not having the same thing for SSL ?

I mean, performing a nice blowjob is already something good (I guess, I don't do blowjobs myself, one was performed on me once, not terrific though...) so what about performing 100 blowjobs ? It should help you swallow (steal) life from anyone ! (except dwemer things, and maybe walking deads)

And all this sex should lead to 2 things : sex craze (this is already the case with SexLab Aroused) and growing skills, or in a more lore friendly way... buffs !

I think it could be some undevious alternative to Angrim Apprentice. I do like this mod but it really is devious, seriously devious, and frustrating, and somewhat boring... Sorry buddy, no offense, it's a really loooooooong quest you made here. But you warned us, so we all knew before starting it.

Now, what about having sex with your first horse ? (I mean in game, my beloved sickos :P) It could give a little buff to weight limit !

Having sex with a horse 100 times ? Big buff to weight limit ! (I see from here all the collectors who will buy a horse as soon as possible to get this buff !)

And what about having sex with a chaurus ? (this can really only be done in game :D ) It could give a little buff to poison resistance !

But these buffs would eventually disappear if not regularly updated ! (I mean one more sex scene with the beast involved, for those who didn't understand)

And you could also have some bad achievements, really bad you know ? Like 1 week without sex ! :blink: Making you undesirable and you get a debuff on speech skill !

I'm sure a lot of modders here can bring this mod to life and it could improve the Skyrim Sex Lab experience if well made, and I know some of you can make well made mods, some mods around here are just awesome !

This mod could be one of the top downloads (just like the mainstream mod on Nexus) because the more you like SexLab, the more SexLab likes you !

What do you guys think about it ?

That could be a natural extension to Hormones since I am already tracking most of what is covered in the mod, but I won't have time to look into that one for a while (too busy with other mods).

The good news is that I don't have to work on it myself either.

Hormones exposes a lot of these stats through StorageUtil variables, so another mod could easily pick up on them and make use of them.

I'll be happy to share details if anyone is tempted.

Wow !  :o

Skyrimll, himself, thinks it could be done !

This must be fate !

Hope to see this Hormones' extension soon released ! :)

I could even help for it, with ideas, knowledge of basic programming ; even if I'm not a modder and I didn't look at this awesome SSL source code, I could help ! Or simply testing, you know ? ^_^

EDIT - 1,000 posts ! Achievement unlocked !  :angel:

• 5 months later...

Nice idea..

SL I think already track a few things regarding how many times a player had oral/anal/vaginal sex so maybe a moder can use that. It doesn't track individuall creatures though but from what Skyrimll said it doesnt sound that difficult. For someone who knows how to do it anyway.

Would like to see a mod that does that. 

Some ideas - i have no knowledge in modding, some may be easy to do, other totally absurde. thoose are just idea-

-No sex until marriage: -10% mana cost, restauration spell

-Have sex with 10 people the day of your marriage : +5 % damage and +15 % mana cost: destructions spell

-Rape 1/10/25/50/100 people: Bonus in Sneack

-Reach level 5/10/25/50 without being raped once . No idea for the value. 

-Never have sex with an orc - male and female- : +5% xp -can be done with other race, but thoose orc are really ugly-

-Have sex with X people in each major city 

• 5 months later...

This idea hasn't died, has it? It's a fantastic idea that would do very well if it were persued.

I really hope it's not!

Sex achievements? Holy.. I love that idea and I really hope, that someone will make it happen very soon.

@modders if you need some ideas for the achievements, I will help you out.. Just with ideas, not with the modding part. ^^

So, I've been told about this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30212/?

Why not having the same thing for SSL ?

I mean, performing a nice blowjob is already something good (I guess, I don't do blowjobs myself, one was performed on me once, not terrific though...) so what about performing 100 blowjobs ? It should help you swallow (steal) life from anyone ! (except dwemer things, and maybe walking deads)

And all this sex should lead to 2 things : sex craze (this is already the case with SexLab Aroused) and growing skills, or in a more lore friendly way... buffs !

I think it could be some undevious alternative to Angrim Apprentice. I do like this mod but it really is devious, seriously devious, and frustrating, and somewhat boring... Sorry buddy, no offense, it's a really loooooooong quest you made here. But you warned us, so we all knew before starting it.

Now, what about having sex with your first horse ? (I mean in game, my beloved sickos :P) It could give a little buff to weight limit !

Having sex with a horse 100 times ? Big buff to weight limit ! (I see from here all the collectors who will buy a horse as soon as possible to get this buff !)

And what about having sex with a chaurus ? (this can really only be done in game :D ) It could give a little buff to poison resistance !

But these buffs would eventually disappear if not regularly updated ! (I mean one more sex scene with the beast involved, for those who didn't understand)

And you could also have some bad achievements, really bad you know ? Like 1 week without sex ! :blink: Making you undesirable and you get a debuff on speech skill !

I'm sure a lot of modders here can bring this mod to life and it could improve the Skyrim Sex Lab experience if well made, and I know some of you can make well made mods, some mods around here are just awesome !

This mod could be one of the top downloads (just like the mainstream mod on Nexus) because the more you like SexLab, the more SexLab likes you !

What do you guys think about it ?

umm about the horse thing..i better not say it  :lol:

Archived