Problems with NG versions 84 and 85

prideslayer

All of you that are having trouble with 84 and 85 (freezing, undressing too much, etc) please get the latest v85 beta (right now: v8) and try that. There is one known freezing issue left right now but it should be very rare. I don't have enough mods or an advanced enough save game to test all the different possibilities myself.

This is specifically targeted at people for whom everything is working fine in v83 (or v82), but not in v84 (current release) or v85 beta versions less than 8. It's NOT for general problems you're having with v83, or problems that exist in v83 as well as v84 and v85. I am trying to pin down problems introduced in v84 that are persisting to v85.

I hope to promote v85 to release this weekend if I can get this sorted out. If I can't I will probably have to roll back the official release to v83, which will break some mods that have already updated to use the UDFs in v84 and v85 -- I do NOT want to do this, but leaving sexout broken for everyone for another week is even worse, IMHO.

Thanks!

Archived