Not sure I've suggested these before, but either way. Some ideas:

Have a slider option to enable multiple interactions with creatures back to back - ignoring PC/NPC arousal as long as the arousal was what it should be when the first engagement began. Currently there aren't any animations to support simultaneous multi-creature encounters, but a queue system should work.

I know SL Animal Sex already does it, but it's a little on the buggy side and has other features as well. Hotkey for consentual engagements with creatures. With room for a future 'offering' animation or something. Maybe as a temporary placeholder, use the first sequence of the standing up masturbation animation from SL - althought that might be from ZAP.

I feel like I had something else to suggest but I can't remember.

Not sure I've suggested these before, but either way. Some ideas:

Have a slider option to enable multiple interactions with creatures back to back - ignoring PC/NPC arousal as long as the arousal was what it should be when the first engagement began. Currently there aren't any animations to support simultaneous multi-creature encounters, but a queue system should work.

I know SL Animal Sex already does it, but it's a little on the buggy side and has other features as well. Hotkey for consentual engagements with creatures. With room for a future 'offering' animation or something. Maybe as a temporary placeholder, use the first sequence of the standing up masturbation animation from SL - althought that might be from ZAP.

I feel like I had something else to suggest but I can't remember.

The queuing system is a possibility but probably not for the next version. This sort-of happens already if you only have PC enabled with 0 PC arousal threshold and 0 cooldown then every aroused creature in range will take a turn.

I'm not quite ready to interfere with the use options on creatures as getting that wrong could completely screw up peoples' games. I have no idea how that would work with Hentai Creatures and other use-enabled creature mods. You can use the crouch option to get a similar effect right now.

Sailing R. - First, let me thank you for your brilliant mod again. I have no problem with it at all. Runs perfectly. I have a question to ask. There was a mod from Mazoky in which you could start the sex with animals by clicking on certain animal and after popped box, choose whether to have a sex with it or steal it. Anyhow, the mod is dead now for several months. My question is: can you implement similar thing to your new version in MCM so that player can choose autonomous sex triggered by arousal or manual sex by pressing the button on animal or have both in same?

I'll throw another idea in I had earlier.

As I got jumped yet again, and wasn't paying attention an idea struck me. How about the ability to fight off creatures that jump you? The animations are already there - I'm thinking re-use vanilla hand to hand animations and killcam stuff, without the lethal outcome of course. Not sure there's something for equines, but canines and sabrecats and bears (though not usually friendly), are there. I think.

Hi.

You made a good mod, but unfortunately, the checks take too much and others scripts can't run with this mod, it's impossible to use it with defeat, for example.

If your setup is not experiencing any other issues (unexpected behaviour, stuttering, crashes, hangs, etc) then, unfortunately, this is not something that can really be fixed beyond improved hardware. If you are still seeing performance issues with the cloak radius decreased and "cloak frequency" increased (the wording in the config is ambiguous, I know), then the only choice is to limit the number of heavily scripted mods.

As for Defeat this mod should not be interfering since, by default, it explicitly excludes Defeat-calmed creatures.

There is a bug in the current version that means installing, reinstalling or updating Defeat, Submit or Deviously Helpless may cause issues for an existing AC install. I would recommend uninstalling AC when updating these mods and reinstalling when done. If you've already updated Defeat then uninstall AC, make a clean save reinstall and it should properly recognise Defeat again.

Also, be sure to check your papyrus logs and see if there are excessive errors from AC, Defeat or other related mods that might indicate a specific problem.

• 2 weeks later...

i use this mod with more nasty critters. that has nude creatures in it along with some other stuff. i have been assuming that when i use n on a cow or a chicken and see arousal stats its this mod doing that? because sexlab aroused/sexlab aroused redux dont affect any animals?

there arent any anims for chickens or cows i just thot this mod gave the same stuff to all animals as aroused does to pc/npc

i use this mod with more nasty critters. that has nude creatures in it along with some other stuff. i have been assuming that when i use n on a cow or a chicken and see arousal stats its this mod doing that? because sexlab aroused/sexlab aroused redux dont affect any animals?

there arent any anims for chickens or cows i just thot this mod gave the same stuff to all animals as aroused does to pc/npc

Sexlab Aroused processes and applies arousal values for all actors including creatures with no available animations.

Those poor chickens and goats get very frustrated.

Just a heads-up: I'm going to be posting a BETA version of the next SL Aroused Creatures shortly (SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.0 Beta 01) provided I find no more glaring anomalies.

If you would like to help debug this new version then it should be quite safe to install and uninstall using the clean save method. Do not install this over any existing installation of SLAC.

New Features:

• Added: more rigorous victim searching - creatures will look at up to 4 NPCs (configurable) plus the PC to find an available victim.
  • Added: more reliable PC/NPC priority - if the PC is preferred she will be checked first, if the NPCs are preferred she will be checked last. The "no preference" option will still produce mixed results.
  • Added: support for nude-only victims (PC/NPC specific) using the SL Aroused nudity detection (nude armours should work).
  • Added: victim collars - select a collar or amulet via MCM that will be used as a condition for allowing engagements. Preliminary support for Devious Devices collars (not required). Hentai Collar from Hentai Creatures (More Nasty Critters) works quite well.
  • Added: Invitation - option to lower creature arousal requirement for the PC when crouching.
  • Added: support for all ally / neutral engagements so bandits and other enemies can be raped / seduced by their own creatures so long as they are not in combat (can make sneaking around bandit, necromancer and vampire camps even more entertaining).
  • Added: option for basic notifications about engagements.
  • Added: OnHit interruption for PC/NPC as well as creatures - no need to aim so carefully with the riding crop.
  • Added: option to ignore sleeping NPCs - this can avoid the dreaded clipping-through-bed bug.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed: soft dependency failure after mod updates or load order changes - Submit, Defeat and Deviously Helpless references should now update properly on game load.
  • Fixed: occasional permanent actor exclusion requiring console commands to free them up - SLAC factions are now advisory only.
  • Fixed: occasional surprise engagements with sleeping draugr (as entertaining as they were).

Other Stuff:

• There is a relationship rank configuration which sets the minimum required rank for engagements (default: -1). There are other hidden checks for hostility so this should not allow engagements with immediately hostile creatures. This may be removed as unnecessary in future releases.
  • No more BSA. All files will be loose to facilitate easier and more complete third-party localisation and access to script sources.
  • LoS requirement is now off by default - it's just not reliable enough.

Notes:

• The debug option will spam the hell out of your notification area and pap log. Use this in controlled situations or for short periods only, preferably with a long period between checks (15secs or more). This really is for debugging, not for monitoring.
  • Performance is likely to be an issue since this new version has to do a lot more work. I've done my best to optimise the condition stack but it may require some users to work with a conservative configuration. I'll include a performance tweaking guide when the feature set is finalised.
  • For performance reasons collar detection only checks slots 35 and 45. Collars using other slots will not work.
  • I really wanted to include Nude Creatures support to allow creatures to display arousal outside of SL animations but I just can't figure out how to access script functions from another non-master mods.
  • This is a work in progress, things will change.

Prior warning: the beta version download may be removed and replaced by future updates to avoid confusion, so keep a backup if you are fond of a particular beta. All full versions will continue to be available... even if they suck.

Any bug reports, observations, suggestions welcome. And thanks in advance.

• I really wanted to include Nude Creatures support to allow creatures to display arousal outside of SL animations but I just can't figure out how to access script functions from another non-master mods.

This is what I did to call a script function from SLA without making it a master

Bool Property ArousedInstalled = false Auto Hidden
slaFrameworkScr Property SLA Auto Hidden

Int ArousedI = Game.GetModByName("SexLabAroused.esm")
        If ArousedI != 255
            Log("SexLab Aroused is installed ",true)
            ArousedInstalled = true
            SLA = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x04290F, "SexLabAroused.esm") as slaFrameworkScr)
            ; Block Spider Arousal
            SLA.SetActorArousalBlocked(hidSpider01,true)
            SLA.SetActorArousalBlocked(hidSpider02,true)
        Else
            ArousedInstalled = false
        EndIf

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the MCM menu is fixed in the new beta since it's empty in the first release.

Which version are you seeing the empty MCM in? Both the previous full release (v02.1) and the new beta (v03.0 Beta 01) appear to be functioning correctly.

Are you getting any errors in the papyrus log when you try to open the MCM? Are there any other MCM menus affected?