In some cases I think it's possible that the initial state of an MCM setting is ignored in favour of a separate value. This can be true if there is additional processing required to establish the result of the setting - so the property might be set to true and show ON in the MCM but in the background something flipped the value the mod actually uses for conditions.

In this case I think LOS is just buggy. I've already set up the next version to use both actors' LOS so if either creature or victim can see the other it counts. However, there still seems to be invisible objects (idle markers, lighting effects or something like that) blocking what should be solid LOS.

The only reason I use LOS by default is to prevent creatures teleporting through buildings to get to their victims. There shouldn't be any harm in turning it off as long as the engagement radius is reasonably small.

The LOS can be an issue. In Deviously Helpless it's handled by LOS enabled on sneak but otherwise the cloak has full effect but I've only had one occasion when some Draugr teleported through walls. Usually the bad guys will use a gate or door if it's available, the teleport happens when there's no way through.

From an immersion point of view I'm not sure how valid LOS is anyway as animals are much more attuned to scent. I'm finding creature set to 10 and pc to 80 with a 50 foot cloak no LOS works quite well to simulate this

Been using this for a day or two now and I got no particular complaints after the initial LOS or whatever problem. Even in this early form it does more and pretty seamlessly than pretty much any other Skyrim bestiality mod.

Just hoping to see the following, some of which have already been mentioned I think.

Ignore creature mounting when riding a horse. I got mounted by my own horse whilst riding once. We both ended up floating in the air - didn't require a reload as it seemed to be able to fix itself. Just earlier though, my a dog decided to mount me as I was riding, instead of my horse. That didn't go so well. I was doing the act on the saddle as the dog was two feet away floating in the air doing his own thing. Towards the end I somehow dismounted my horse and the game thought I was still riding - it wasn't pretty, had to reload.

Have the creature stop or go into final animation act mode when in danger. I got jumped by a dragon earlier as a dog was humping me. Dog took frostbreath to the balls, but that didn't stop him from continuing. I think just plain ignoring combat altogether would be boring - just have it hurry up.

Pounce animation as seen in Oblivion's Joburg, which ragdolls you to the ground on your ass. Would be nice to get a message like - Bob rushes at you wildly and tears at your clothes - but a pounce animation is just as nice.

Some kind of queue system that ignores your arousal after the first act altogether if criteria X (whatever) is met and has every creature take advantage of you until done. Maybe a pack of dogs/wolves howling as they wait their turn - but that would be another mod probably, unless somewhere down the line this integrates audio. Well you can already do this by setting yours and the creatures arousal to 0 - but that just creates ugly loops, like when I was wearing a chastity belt earlier and no ones arousal went down. Meh.

EDIT: and forgot - disparaging or the opposite comments from onlookers if seen.

Dear Sailing Rebel,

sadly i can't seem to use your mod, it just CTD.

i grant you i got a heavy load (239 mods), but i got no problem loading my game with out your mod.

i have the requirements and such, i tried a brand new game and it still sadly CTD.

i'll look forward to your mod, when i can use it :D

Either you failed to meet the requirements even though you think you did because a CTD on game load is a symptom of unmet requirements or you have a need to follow the guidance here because a CTD after game load means your game is unstable: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

:lol:  thats funny stuff..

ok, so. 1. i do have sexlab framework 1.57 and i do have Sexlab arousal v2014 01 24

as per req.

2. i don't get any CTD. as long as i don't install your mod.

i been running with these mods for  over a month now with out any CTD

take a look at the pic. i know what i'm doing. i got the req.

all in a good load order.

its funny.. really

oh ya, i forgot to say, i do use LOOT and BOSS

and such, to keep the masterfiles clean and such.

and i use MO, not nexus

Hmmm, sounds like you've got everything right (MO fan myself) but the mod works for others so if you have met the requirements then it's off to the mod conflict checking. You do of course have the right tool (MO) to see where the conflicts might be.

Been using this for a day or two now and I got no particular complaints after the initial LOS or whatever problem. Even in this early form it does more and pretty seamlessly than pretty much any other Skyrim bestiality mod.

Just hoping to see the following, some of which have already been mentioned I think.

Ignore creature mounting when riding a horse. I got mounted by my own horse whilst riding once. We both ended up floating in the air - didn't require a reload as it seemed to be able to fix itself. Just earlier though, my a dog decided to mount me as I was riding, instead of my horse. That didn't go so well. I was doing the act on the saddle as the dog was two feet away floating in the air doing his own thing. Towards the end I somehow dismounted my horse and the game thought I was still riding - it wasn't pretty, had to reload.

Have the creature stop or go into final animation act mode when in danger. I got jumped by a dragon earlier as a dog was humping me. Dog took frostbreath to the balls, but that didn't stop him from continuing. I think just plain ignoring combat altogether would be boring - just have it hurry up.

Pounce animation as seen in Oblivion's Joburg, which ragdolls you to the ground on your ass. Would be nice to get a message like - Bob rushes at you wildly and tears at your clothes - but a pounce animation is just as nice.

Some kind of queue system that ignores your arousal after the first act altogether if criteria X (whatever) is met and has every creature take advantage of you until done. Maybe a pack of dogs/wolves howling as they wait their turn - but that would be another mod probably, unless somewhere down the line this integrates audio. Well you can already do this by setting yours and the creatures arousal to 0 - but that just creates ugly loops, like when I was wearing a chastity belt earlier and no ones arousal went down. Meh.

EDIT: and forgot - disparaging or the opposite comments from onlookers if seen.

There will be more rigorous validation of victims in the next version so no more roll-reversal for mounted characters.

I've added an OnHit event to engaged creatures to instantly end the animation. I've been testing this with the riding crop weapon from Deviant Devices - handy thing to have around if you're followers are constantly getting jumped. I'm looking at the possibility of motioning combat state as well. I would rather not add the same to the victims as stacking attached scripts appears to be a contributor to game instability.

I'd like to add something like the attack animation at the start of engagements and also a pursuit stage so that creatures would come and find the victim rather than just wait for them to get in range. But that's not even on the horizon yet.

There is a queue of sorts. If you set your Cooldown to zero and PC arousal to zero then, with a large enough Engage Radius to cover the available creatures, they should take turns until their arousal levels drop below the threshold. In fact, if you set the creature arousal very low or to zero they will just keep going forever (or until your game crashes at least).

There was a mod for onlookers for public SL animations but I've not tried it myself and not too sure about the status: Spectator Crouds, Thread on revamp.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the input.

:lol:  thats funny stuff..

ok, so. 1. i do have sexlab framework 1.57 and i do have Sexlab arousal v2014 01 24

as per req.

2. i don't get any CTD. as long as i don't install your mod.

i been running with these mods for  over a month now with out any CTD

take a look at the pic. i know what i'm doing. i got the req.

all in a good load order.

its funny.. really

oh ya, i forgot to say, i do use LOOT and BOSS

and such, to keep the masterfiles clean and such.

and i use MO, not nexus

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The issue really depends on when the CTD occurs.

If it's at launch then it's almost certainly a dependency or order issue (which shouldn't be happening because of this mod with your load order).

If you are crashing when trying to load a particular save then try starting a new game (if you have Alternate Start) or use coc whiterun in the console at the main menu to load into the game world, then load your save from the escape menu. If this works then it's probably a big enough save that the game is having difficulty processing it. One-more-mod is all it takes to push it over that invisible threshold. You might try Save Game Script Cleaner in case there are a bunch of clingy scripts from previous mods still hanging around.

If the crash it is in-game then it could simply be that you have reached a critical mass of scripted mods. A dozen or more mods all regularly firing cloak spells, attaching scripts and registering events might just be too much for the game.

Does anyone know if this mod is comparable with SexLab Animal Sex? Because I have that mod and this one installed and no matter how high the arousal of either character is nothing seems to happen.. at least not with the added dogs in towns from SexLab Animal Sex.

Definitely compatible with Animal Sex, I've been using that mod simply because it provides more creatures to test with.

First thing to check is if creature animations are working at all. Make sure creatures are enabled in the SL MCM (obvious, I know, but it always seems to be the simple things that get missed). make sure the animations are available in Toggle Animations. Try using MatchMaker on the creatures to see they work or fizzle. Turn on the debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM and see if your are getting any messages about animation availability.

If you are seeing problems with no available animations, fizzling MatchMaker, empty creature animation toggle page, then you may need to use SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option.

Does anyone know if this mod is comparable with SexLab Animal Sex? Because I have that mod and this one installed and no matter how high the arousal of either character is nothing seems to happen.. at least not with the added dogs in towns from SexLab Animal Sex.

Definitely compatible with Animal Sex, I've been using that mod simply because it provides more creatures to test with.

First thing to check is if creature animations are working at all. Make sure creatures are enabled in the SL MCM (obvious, I know, but it always seems to be the simple things that get missed). make sure the animations are available in Toggle Animations. Try using MatchMaker on the creatures to see they work or fizzle. Turn on the debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM and see if your are getting any messages about animation availability.

If you are seeing problems with no available animations, fizzling MatchMaker, empty creature animation toggle page, then you may need to use SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option.

The animations are turned on, I know this because I'm able to engage the animals with SexLab Animal Sex. I tried the debug option but all I get are updates every 5 seconds that say "Cloak added" or something like that, but that's it. I have "Line Of Site" checked, and the range is set at 75, the required arousal for creatures is set to 60, and required arousal for the Player Character is set to 30.

Did I screw up with the settings or is it another issue?

EDIT: I've also noticed in SexLab aroused that the gender of the preferred mate is always set to "Male". I encountered one instance where it was set to both, but still nothing happened.

The animations are turned on, I know this because I'm able to engage the animals with SexLab Animal Sex. I tried the debug option but all I get are updates every 5 seconds that say "Cloak added" or something like that, but that's it. I have "Line Of Site" checked, and the range is set at 75, the required arousal for creatures is set to 60, and required arousal for the Player Character is set to 30.

EDIT: I've also noticed in SexLab aroused that the gender of the preferred mate is always set to "Male". I encountered one instance where it was set to both, but still nothing happened.

If you are getting the "cloak added" message that means the mod is running and you're not on cooldown.

This mod pays no attention to gender preference via SL or Aroused so that won't be interfering.

Try disabling LOS. I'm actually considering setting this to off by default for the next version as it's just too buggy and the teleporting isn't too bad.

An Engage Radius of 75 is actually very small (1 unit is around 1.4cm / 0.6 inches), try 512 or higher.

For the purposes of testing you could set the arousal for creatures and player to 0.

Hope something there will help.

If you are getting the "cloak added" message that means the mod is running and you're not on cooldown.

This mod pays no attention to gender preference via SL or Aroused so that won't be interfering.

Try disabling LOS. I'm actually considering setting this to off by default for the next version as it's just too buggy and the teleporting isn't too bad.

An Engage Radius of 75 is actually very small (1 unit is around 1.4cm / 0.6 inches), try 512 or higher.

For the purposes of testing you could set the arousal for creatures and player to 0.

Hope something there will help.

Hmm, I'm not sure that Z0mBieP00Nani isn't referring to the cloak radius there which would make it 75 feet rather than units or am I misinterpreting here

Gender shouldn't matter at all, or hasn't that I've noticed. As long as they have a creature penis, animations and so on, they don't care. But because I'm nitpicky, I click on some animals in console and sexchange.

Hmm, I'm not sure that Z0mBieP00Nani isn't referring to the cloak radius there which would make it 75 feet rather than units or am I misinterpreting here

Ah, maybe. Regardless, setting cloak and engage radius to their defaults should at least allow the mod to function normally.

Gender shouldn't matter at all, or hasn't that I've noticed. As long as they have a creature penis, animations and so on, they don't care. But because I'm nitpicky, I click on some animals in console and sexchange.

In fact SexLab doesn't recognize creature gender at all. It classes all creatures as a third gender independent of the other two. So sex with a 'male' creature will not increment the male sexual partners SL stat of a character or influence their sexual orientation.

Version 2.0 Released

If you are currently using v01.1 be sure to follow the upgrade instructions below.

Any bugs/problems, write it up.

The debug option is quite verbose so be prepared to get spammed if there are a lot of creatures around when you use it.

What's New in Version 2.0
  • Added support for NPC engagements.
  • Added more rigorous validation of victims.
  • Added an ignore state for invalid creatures.
  • Added optional settings for effect of crouching/drawn weapons.
  • Added option to use arousal levels exclusively rather than in combination.
  • Added option to exclude seated characters.
  • Added OnHit event to end animations early (creatures only).
  • Improved LOS registration chances (slightly).
  • Global Cooldown now triggers at the end of every engagement (PC and NPC).
  • Fixed a bug which caused mounted player to be engaged by their mount.
  • Fixed a bug causing engagements to trigger while on cooldown.
  • Fixed a bug causing player to be taken out of the dialogue menu by an engagement.
  • Moved MCM localisation files outside of BSA to facilitate easier translation.

Upgrade: Disable the mod in the MCM (uncheck Mod Active) and wait until any ongoing SLAC-triggered animations are complete. Uninstall, then load your save and wait at least 2 minutes real time in-game, then wait 2 hours using the wait menu before saving again. Then install the new version.

IMPORTANT: Do not uninstall or upgrade while a SLAC-triggered NPC animation is in progress. This may result in the involved actors being permanently ignored by future SLAC installations. If you suspect an actor has been locked out of the mod in this fashion open the console, click on them and enter RemoveFromFaction xx000d62, where xx is the load order position of SLAC - this should removed them from the SLAC Engaged Actor faction. If you are not sure of the load order enter help "slac engaged" to get the full ID value.

Good luck.

There are two problems I faced with this mod in my game. First, animals do not have sex with my female follower, only female NPCs. Second, Although I disabled sex with PC (at first, it was enabled), animals still sexing my PC. What can I do to fix that?

Okay, creatures engaging the PC while set to inactive is the first bug.

As a workaround for now you can set Creatures Prefer PC to ON (which sounds like it would do the opposite but... it's complicated).

I just tested with Jenassa as a follower and the creatures seemed to like her just fine. Which followers are you having trouble with? Are you using any mods that might be giving them a custom race?

Thanks for the reply. OK, now the creatures are having sex with my female followers. It just took them a long time, although I reduced their arousal level and searching time. Anyhow, It looks like they are slow to have sex with custom made followers, but have no, problem with Vanilla.

And as I wrote earlier, I disabled PC from active involvement in sex, but animals are fucking my PC as crazy, :)

Thanks for adding NPC/Follower support, the no sitting check is a really nice touch.  Hardly anything happens with NPC/Follower with both parties arousal checked but switched to single party check then everything works pretty much as you expected.  I really wish Aroused gets updated or integrated into the Framework soon because testing mods with Arousal dependency is kind of guesswork at the moment.  

Can you use the same mechanics to update Lover's Victim?  That mod hasn't been able to trigger animation involving NPC/Follower beyond 1.34.

I am trying this with Tame the Beasts 2 after I tamed and Ice Wolf and its working great as far as triggering, for some reason Aroused is not raising for the wolf. I am still working on this part but if I get into Aroused and raise the wolf to 100 it triggers every time.

And I second wr3zzz about Lovers Victim, it never did work regularly but I have always wished it would.

Thanks for the reply. OK, now the creatures are having sex with my female followers. It just took them a long time, although I reduced their arousal level and searching time. Anyhow, It looks like they are slow to have sex with custom made followers, but have no, problem with Vanilla.

And as I wrote earlier, I disabled PC from active involvement in sex, but animals are fucking my PC as crazy, :)

Did you set PC Active to OFF and Creatures Prefer PC to ON? That should prevent the PC getting involved until I get a bugfix out.

When looking for NPCs the creatures don't prioritise at all, it's more-or-less random so creatures may just be picking other NPCs than your followers by chance. Try turning off Require LOS, see if that improves things.

Thanks for adding NPC/Follower support, the no sitting check is a really nice touch.  Hardly anything happens with NPC/Follower with both parties arousal checked but switched to single party check then everything works pretty much as you expected.  I really wish Aroused gets updated or integrated into the Framework soon because testing mods with Arousal dependency is kind of guesswork at the moment.  

Can you use the same mechanics to update Lover's Victim?  That mod hasn't been able to trigger animation involving NPC/Follower beyond 1.34.

All this mod does with Aroused is check an actor's aroused faction rank, the same as targeting them and pressing N. I generally set the arousal thresholds rather high by default (same as LV) so that attacks are a rarity rather than constant, but it's up to the user to set those as low as they like.

Aroused certainly has problems (not least the fact that it performs cell scans for some checks which have serious limitations, oh, and it uses LOS which is buggy as hell) but it wouldn't surprise me at all to discover that it is still basically working as intended and we're just expecting it to be a bit more proactive in building arousal levels.

Lover's Victim uses a quest mechanic to organise NPC behaviour. I'm not familiar with those techniques so I don't think I'll be stepping in there any time soon. LV was always twitchy. It does still work but requires some luck on the install.