Just been testing and it's a good little mod.

I've got one question, I see the default arousal is defaulted to 70 but on checking around most of the creatures all seem to be around 0 or 1. How is animal arousal calculated as it always seems low in my games (I couldn't see anything obvious in SL Aroused mod)?

Yes, the default will make encounters very rare. With a decent cooldown and small engage radius you can set it to 0 to essentially ignore arousal.

There is an explanation of the basic arousal calculation on the SexLab Aroused page. In a nutshell it's based on how long an PC/NPC has gone without sex and how much nudity and sex they have witnessed. So running around naked in front of your horse will eventually get it worked up.

I think the arousal timerate for some NPCs can get stuck on 0 occasionally, or at least it seems that way. If you hit N on a character then go to the puppet master section in the Aroused MCM you can see and change that NPC's particular arousal state.

Tried resetting the timerate in puppet master but it just reverts back to zero, the other settings can be changed though.

Another interesting variant is to set creature to 0 but increase the pc to around (say) 50 arousal and keep the cloak very tight (10 - 20 feet). This simulates the creatures awareness of the pc's arousal state and it's reaction

You've done a really good job with this mod it's very versatile :)

EDIT: Suggestion for a future update. Have the two arousal scales linked with an OR rather than AND, so that animal arousal can be set to x, pc arousal set to y but either will trigger an event. So if both x and y were set to 20 then either the animal or the pc reaching 20 is a trigger rather than both having to be at 20.

EDIT2: I haven't tried this but there might be a potential issue if the pc is riding a horse or using a mod like Touring Carriages, so might want to switch the cloak off if possible. I did some testing with Deviously Helpless (which has a cloak effect) and Touring Carriages and if the bandits catch you in the cart the camera gets broken and the game will CTD. ATM I switch off DH when travelling by cart as I'm not sure there's any fix possible

What about Trolls sometime in the future? Trolls are somewhat intelligent, kind of like dogs or apes; Instead of fighting with your character (if the Troll is aroused enough) they automatically overpower, and knock her down, and then rape her (or him.. if that's what floats your boat) instead?

Tried resetting the timerate in puppet master but it just reverts back to zero, the other settings can be changed though.

Another interesting variant is to set creature to 0 but increase the pc to around (say) 50 arousal and keep the cloak very tight (10 - 20 feet). This simulates the creatures awareness of the pc's arousal state and it's reaction

You've done a really good job with this mod it's very versatile :)

EDIT: Suggestion for a future update. Have the two arousal scales linked with an OR rather than AND, so that animal arousal can be set to x, pc arousal set to y but either will trigger an event. So if both x and y were set to 20 then either the animal or the pc reaching 20 is a trigger rather than both having to be at 20.

EDIT2: I haven't tried this but there might be a potential issue if the pc is riding a horse or using a mod like Touring Carriages, so might want to switch the cloak off if possible. I did some testing with Deviously Helpless (which has a cloak effect) and Touring Carriages and if the bandits catch you in the cart the camera gets broken and the game will CTD. ATM I switch off DH when travelling by cart as I'm not sure there's any fix possible

I might go the OR route for the arousal thresholds using a 0-101 range with 101 acting as the ignore value.

Yeah, I'm looking at the validateActors / isValidActor SL functions which will filter things like mounted characters, but they are real spammy the way I'm using them. I'm working on an NPC-enabled version which works but the papyrus log just bloats with notices from checking everything in the cloak regularly. Don't know how to fix that.

The Touring Carriages thing I'm not sure about, I don't want to end up with a huge stack of soft dependencies for every eventuality. It if sets a vanilla value on the PC like GetSitState then it's no problem.

What about Trolls sometime in the future? Trolls are somewhat intelligent, kind of like dogs or apes; Instead of fighting with your character (if the Troll is aroused enough) they automatically overpower, and knock her down, and then rape her (or him.. if that's what floats your boat) instead?

If you can find a friendly troll it should be all over your character in the current version. I haven't tested it but the armoured trolls from Dawnguard should work. If you mean hostile trolls then Submit or Defeat is probably the way to go.

Yeah, I'm looking at the validateActors / isValidActor SL functions which will filter things like mounted characters, but they are real spammy the way I'm using them. I'm working on an NPC-enabled version which works but the papyrus log just bloats with notices from checking everything in the cloak regularly. Don't know how to fix that.

Might be worthwhile asking Srende about this as Deviously Helpless uses a cloak and handles followers.

File Name: SexLab Aroused Creatures

File Submitter: Sailing Rebel

File Submitted: 21 Jun 2014

File Category: Misc Sex

Requires: SexLab and SexLab Aroused

Allow friendly creatures to take advantage of your character.

Simply put, any nearby non-hostile creatures with a high enough arousal will rape your character. At the moment only the player is targeted. The arousal level and proximity are configurable.

Some effort has been made to provide compatibility with Submit and Defeat by filtering creatures rendered non-hostile by their respective calm spells but the results may not function perfectly.

This is a very early version from someone with little experience in this type of modding - so be gentle and be careful. I've tried to keep things as simple as possible but there may be potentially game-breaking bugs that could ruin a playthrough. It is not recommended for 50hr+ games that you are really attached to.

Ultimately this mod is intended to be a drop-in replacement for the venerable Lover's Victim Dogs & Horses which is sadly no longer supported. However, SLAC has been built from scratch and does not share any code or other assets with this predecessor.

Requirements

SexLab 1.57+

SexLab Aroused

Install

Use a mod organiser like NMM or MO. Alternatively drop the contents of the archive into your Skyrim Data folder then activate the SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp in your load order. Obviously this should be loaded after the above requirements. Once in-game make sure that creatures are allowed in the SexLab MCM.

Uninstall

Delete SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp and SexLab Aroused Creatures.bsa from your Skyrim Data folder.

Upgrade

For the moment it is strongly recommended that you disable the mod in the MCM (uncheck Mod Active), uninstall and make a clean save (waiting at least 1 minute in-game before saving). Then install the new version.

Known Bugs

Submit and Defeat events may occasionally be interrupted by this mod triggering in the time between the player being downed and an animation starting. The actual result of this will vary from nothing to the enemies remaining calmed after an event. While there are now checks built in to try and prevent this the actual cause of incorrect progression in those mods is rarely clear.

There can be quite a lag between a creature being selected for an engagement and the animation actually starting. You might find your character teleported a short distance back to where the engagement was actually triggered.

With limited checking frequency it is perfectly possible to run past a valid candidate creature in the time between checks. Lower the time between checks or increase the engagement radius to decrease the chances of this happening.

This mod has been cleaned in TES5Edit.

License

All contained code and assets:

• Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike
  • GPLv3
Pick one or both.

FAQ

Q: Why can't I get this mod to work?

A: Make sure you have Allow Creatures toggled on in the SexLab MCM. Under SexLab > Toggle Animation navigate to the creature animations page and check that these are all toggled on. If the page is blank use SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option. If this doesn't work and they page remains blank then there may be something wrong with the SexLab install.

Q: Why are the characters just standing there without moving?

A: Make sure you have run FNIS. This mod does not require it but you should run it as a matter of course after making any changes to your mod collection. Run SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option.

Q: Why won't this creature use my character even though I'm standing right next to it.

A: You can check the arousal levels of yourself and the creature using the N key (default for SexLab Aroused) . If you have Require LOS turned on then the creature has to actually see your character - if you are standing behind them or otherwise outside their field of view it won't trigger. Also, not all passive creatures are non-hostile, stolen horses for example may be treated as hostile by this mod.

Q: Is this mod interfering with my Defeat/Submit encounters?

A: Maybe... a bit? It's really hard to tell. those mods are very complicated and lots of things can go wrong. It's difficult to determine if a failed encounter is a result of this mod, or another one, or a bug in Defeat or Submit themselves. I haven't seen this mod do anything that I haven't seen happen without it.

Q: I'm a modder. Can I use y-

A: Yes.

Thanks

Ashal for the SexLab Framework.

redneck2x for the SexLab Arousal Framework.

download.png

Click here to download this file

This work great But I have a Troll Problem

I found that the Armoured Trolls from Dawnguard have the animation and the flaccid member but it doesn’t become rigid during the animation. I looked in the meshes and there are both versions but one isn’t being equipped on cue. The Dawnguard dogs are fine it’s just the trolls.

File Name: SexLab Aroused Creatures

File Submitter: Sailing Rebel

File Submitted: 21 Jun 2014

File Category: Misc Sex

Requires: SexLab and SexLab Aroused

Allow friendly creatures to take advantage of your character.

Simply put, any nearby non-hostile creatures with a high enough arousal will rape your character. At the moment only the player is targeted. The arousal level and proximity are configurable.

Some effort has been made to provide compatibility with Submit and Defeat by filtering creatures rendered non-hostile by their respective calm spells but the results may not function perfectly.

This is a very early version from someone with little experience in this type of modding - so be gentle and be careful. I've tried to keep things as simple as possible but there may be potentially game-breaking bugs that could ruin a playthrough. It is not recommended for 50hr+ games that you are really attached to.

Ultimately this mod is intended to be a drop-in replacement for the venerable Lover's Victim Dogs & Horses which is sadly no longer supported. However, SLAC has been built from scratch and does not share any code or other assets with this predecessor.

Requirements

SexLab 1.57+

SexLab Aroused

Install

Use a mod organiser like NMM or MO. Alternatively drop the contents of the archive into your Skyrim Data folder then activate the SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp in your load order. Obviously this should be loaded after the above requirements. Once in-game make sure that creatures are allowed in the SexLab MCM.

Uninstall

Delete SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp and SexLab Aroused Creatures.bsa from your Skyrim Data folder.

Upgrade

For the moment it is strongly recommended that you disable the mod in the MCM (uncheck Mod Active), uninstall and make a clean save (waiting at least 1 minute in-game before saving). Then install the new version.

Known Bugs

Submit and Defeat events may occasionally be interrupted by this mod triggering in the time between the player being downed and an animation starting. The actual result of this will vary from nothing to the enemies remaining calmed after an event. While there are now checks built in to try and prevent this the actual cause of incorrect progression in those mods is rarely clear.

There can be quite a lag between a creature being selected for an engagement and the animation actually starting. You might find your character teleported a short distance back to where the engagement was actually triggered.

With limited checking frequency it is perfectly possible to run past a valid candidate creature in the time between checks. Lower the time between checks or increase the engagement radius to decrease the chances of this happening.

This mod has been cleaned in TES5Edit.

License

All contained code and assets:

• Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike
  • GPLv3
Pick one or both.

FAQ

Q: Why can't I get this mod to work?

A: Make sure you have Allow Creatures toggled on in the SexLab MCM. Under SexLab > Toggle Animation navigate to the creature animations page and check that these are all toggled on. If the page is blank use SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option. If this doesn't work and they page remains blank then there may be something wrong with the SexLab install.

Q: Why are the characters just standing there without moving?

A: Make sure you have run FNIS. This mod does not require it but you should run it as a matter of course after making any changes to your mod collection. Run SexLab's Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option.

Q: Why won't this creature use my character even though I'm standing right next to it.

A: You can check the arousal levels of yourself and the creature using the N key (default for SexLab Aroused) . If you have Require LOS turned on then the creature has to actually see your character - if you are standing behind them or otherwise outside their field of view it won't trigger. Also, not all passive creatures are non-hostile, stolen horses for example may be treated as hostile by this mod.

Q: Is this mod interfering with my Defeat/Submit encounters?

A: Maybe... a bit? It's really hard to tell. those mods are very complicated and lots of things can go wrong. It's difficult to determine if a failed encounter is a result of this mod, or another one, or a bug in Defeat or Submit themselves. I haven't seen this mod do anything that I haven't seen happen without it.

Q: I'm a modder. Can I use y-

A: Yes.

Thanks

Ashal for the SexLab Framework.

redneck2x for the SexLab Arousal Framework.

download.png

Click here to download this file

This work great But I have a Troll Problem

I found that the Armoured Trolls from Dawnguard have the animation and the flaccid member but it doesn’t become rigid during the animation. I looked in the meshes and there are both versions but one isn’t being equipped on cue. The Dawnguard dogs are fine it’s just the trolls.

This issue is related to Creature features mod and Nude creatures mod too. It has nothing to do with this mod. The author of the mod is working on it to fix it. :)

agnot2014 said

"This work great But I have a Troll Problem I found that the Armoured Trolls from Dawnguard have the animation and the flaccid member but it doesn’t become rigid during the animation. I looked in the meshes and there are both versions but one isn’t being equipped on cue. The Dawnguard dogs are fine it’s just the trolls."

Easy fix. Copy the erect penis from the  *Troll_erect.nif to the *Troll.nif and remove the flacid penis' from each or simply overwrite the flacid nif with the erect nif. YES it will mean the trolls are always running around with a hardon but it's less of a problem than having sex scenes with limp members besides if they're gonna rape you they're probably horny anyways so an erection isn't really out of place is it? It's a temporary fix until the nude creatures mod and the creatures features mod get things sorted out. I've done the same to several of the creatures that were having this issue.

Man I love using this mod along side with Falmer slave on SD+

Things get real interesting, my char. became a hot property among the Falmers!

Just saying in case someone complains to you about being ceaselessly raped by animals.

Glad you're enjoying it.

I'll have to remember to check SD's cloak effects and make sure this mod doesn't affect progression in the next version.

I love the way how various animals having a sex with my char: I have a house near Falkreath with stable with 2 horses, and one dog. When she came home last time, she was fucked in this order (Lol):

First, one horse, then a dog, then second horse, then dog again, then 3 wolves passed by and two of them fucked her, and the first horse again, and then dig again and then this wolf. LOL. Later on I felt sorry for her. They all wanted a new round, but I was quicker and fast travelled her to her other mansion in Solitude.

I'm amazed with this mod.

@Sailing Rebel,

One problem you need to add a conditional to the rape sequence to keep the animals from initiating a rape when the pc is in dialogue. I just had the dog near the front gate of whiterun screw up my find the sword quest so that I lost out on the reward because the dog raped me while I was in dialogue and returning the sword to the guy. Other than that it's been working great.

@Sailing Rebel,

One problem you need to add a conditional to the rape sequence to keep the animals from initiating a rape when the pc is in dialogue. I just had the dog near the front gate of whiterun screw up my find the sword quest so that I lost out on the reward because the dog raped me while I was in dialogue and returning the sword to the guy. Other than that it's been working great.

Good point. I'll add a check for that in the next version.

Did a quick test and set the arousal on my horse higher and worked fine. Stood in front of a non owned horse though, and nothing happened despite arousal being high enough to trigger. Not triggering with my own horse now either when arousal rose up naturally.

Anyway. It seems to apply the cloak to anything with a pulse, including humans and critters that shouldn't be polled like rabbits. Seems like unnecessary papyrus usage. Not detecting lag particularly though.

EDIT: also wouldn't mind seeing some kind of feedback to indicate that animal so and so is going to rape me. Assuming that'll be something for a future version maybe. As it is right now, you just strip and get it on.

Did a quick test and set the arousal on my horse higher and worked fine. Stood in front of a non owned horse though, and nothing happened despite arousal being high enough to trigger. Not triggering with my own horse now either when arousal rose up naturally.

First thing to check is your cooldown - the cloak effect just skips during this and I don't think I put in any debug notices for it.

Next turn off the LOS requirement. I've noticed some mixed results with the like-or-sight test - it occasionally returns false even if the actors are staring at eachother - usually when they are around fixed objects with complex collision, like furniture.

If it's not the cooldown or LOS then try and find a known friendly creature in a safe cell - the dogs in Understone Keep in Markarth spring to mind, or maybe the huskies and trolls in the Dawnguard fortress. If it works with them then it may be something peculiar to the circumstances with the horses.

It is possible for apparently friendly creatures to be hostile to the player (bandit horses, or stolen horses for example). Hostility is a fundamental condition check (nothing happens if they are hostile).

Let me know if you find any more on this. Might be something to watch for.

Anyway. It seems to apply the cloak to anything with a pulse, including humans and critters that shouldn't be polled like rabbits. Seems like unnecessary papyrus usage. Not detecting lag particularly though.

The cloak only hits actors with the ActorTypeCreature keyword and so won't touch humans at all. If there is any effect on humans then it's not from this mod.

In the current version I just let the SexLab QuickStart function fail out on the creatures with no animations. This isn't a problem since there is no additional script attachment going on and it's actually much cheaper this way. The next version will still check every creature but will add an ignore magic effect on animals that don't currently have animations so they will be polled far less often (default 2 game hours configurable up to 24).

The rationale for not simply masking out creatures with no animations is that the availability of animations can change from time to time - the player might check or uncheck the animations in the SexLab config or they might install another mod that adds additional animations. I'd like this mod to work for an expanding (or contracting) set of animations and creatures without having to be updated or reconfigured constantly.

This does mean however that every now-and-then a chicken will give your character a funny look, like maybe it's weighing its chances.

EDIT: also wouldn't mind seeing some kind of feedback to indicate that animal so and so is going to rape me. Assuming that'll be something for a future version maybe. As it is right now, you just strip and get it on.

EDIT: I would rather not go the notification route as I personally find it breaks immersion. But I am considering (just considering) hooking into SexLab Nude Creatures in a away that would allow animals to physically demonstrate their arousal state. I don't know if it's even possible yet.

That definitely won't be in the next version.

Toggled LOS off and on and that seems to have fixed it. Also in doing that, dropped by my house where my 'best friend' is - courtesy of SPERG. If you don't know, SPERG among other things, adds a perk that gives you a creature follower of your choice, dog, spider, hellhound, husky or a dozen or so more, that will aid you in combat and sell off your junk if you tell them to. I thought it was just a regular dog in this case, but when approached with AC enabled I got the message - can't find animation, or something. Went by Markarth keep and the two dogs both jumped me in no time, and the SPERG dog is mesh-wize atleast the same irish wolfhound or whatever the breed is.

So I'm guessing it has atleast some kind of dog keyword or this Creature keyword and the dog AI package, but I don't know what it's missing then.

Toggled LOS off and on and that seems to have fixed it. Also in doing that, dropped by my house where my 'best friend' is - courtesy of SPERG. If you don't know, SPERG among other things, adds a perk that gives you a creature follower of your choice, dog, spider, hellhound, husky or a dozen or so more, that will aid you in combat and sell off your junk if you tell them to. I thought it was just a regular dog in this case, but when approached with AC enabled I got the message - can't find animation, or something. Went by Markarth keep and the two dogs both jumped me in no time, and the SPERG dog is mesh-wize atleast the same irish wolfhound or whatever the breed is.

So I'm guessing it has atleast some kind of dog keyword or this Creature keyword and the dog AI package, but I don't know what it's missing then.

That sounds like a custom race issue. While this mod just checks for the general creature keyword, SexLab relies on more specific race type to determine animation selection. If the creatures are using regular skeletons then it may be possible to mod them into the compatible race types. Not my area or expertise though.

That sounds like a custom race issue. While this mod just checks for the general creature keyword, SexLab relies on more specific race type to determine animation selection. If the creatures are using regular skeletons then it may be possible to mod them into the compatible race types. Not my area or expertise though.

This may or may not be of use but is the LOS set to "on" by default? The reason I ask is that I've done some beta testing on another mod and noticed that if a toggle is set to "on" when installed it does seem to need to be switched off then on for the effect to kick in.